This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Holiday Baking at Publix. All opinions are entirely my own. French Toast Casserole is most definitely a staple food to bake during the joyous holiday season at my house. We use so many amazingly appetizing […]
This post is sponsored by RITZ Crackers. All opinions are entirely my own. No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are easy, tasty and fantastic to serve over the holiday season. I have made this type of no-bake bar many times. What I love about this […]
These Tasty Labor Day Recipes that I have picked for you guys are easy, delicious, affordable and approachable. You can make them any time you want not just over Labor Day and 4th of July, or any other holiday.
If you are like my family then you start making plans for BBQ cookout for Labor Day weekend weeks ahead. It is a long weekend so at least 2 days worth of tasty leftovers.
I wish you all safe, and tasty Labor day!
MEAT, FISH, AND POULTRY:
Collection of tasty meat, fish and poultry recipes from my blog!
Can you really start BBQ season without making some amazingly delicious, and finger-licking Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs? I think not.
These ribs are so tasty we have been making them on repeat for our meal prep because they hold so good o the fridge so well for a week.
Simple Halibut Burger Recipe is a must-try. I believe that this is one of the best burgers I have ever made. It is so juicy, tasty and just enchanting.
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any possible way prepared.
These Chicken Fajita Skewers are fresh, tasty, healthy, colorful, and the ultimate summer grilled food that everyone loves.
When I flipped those burgers and saw it, I was breaking a happy dance around the grill. They were delightful, flavorful and in another word orgasmic. I hope you make them soon, too.
I love burgers and I absolutely love my homemade beef burgers. They are really easy, perfectly seasoned and extremely tasty.
We grill a lot and these are always a hit with everyone along with my pita bread. Not to brag or anything, but I am kind of known around here for my homemade bread.
Easy, delicious and a perfect grilled food if you wish to skip grilled meat.
BREAD AND SANDWICHES:
My absolute favorite bread from my blog.
Refreshing, healthy and easy salad recipes that you guys going to love.
We all have a bit of sweet tooth. These dessert or sweet treats are perfect after savory grilled food to share with your loved ones.
If you make any of my Tasty Labor Day Recipes, please tag me on INSTAGRAM @SANDRASEASYCOOKING. Use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could share it with others. Thank you so much for your love and support… I wish you a wonderful holiday!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I gathered some of my favorite breakfast and brunch recipe ideas and made this tasty roundup. I hope you guys find it helpful and perhaps make something from my list. If you do make it, please tag […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mission®. All opinions are entirely my own.
When it comes to flavor, this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go; Especially for a Cinco de Mayo celebration.
Not only is it extremely delicious, but it’s super easy to make as well. All you need are a few amazing ingredients! Just top your dip with whatever you usually top your tacos with, and you are done.
For some of you that did not know, Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held on May 5th.
Special events and celebrations highlight Mexican culture, especially in regional dancing, including parades, music, and my personal favorite; food.
One thing you must do this Cinco de Mayo is eat Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips. They are very crispy and delicious restaurant-style chips.
I must add that they are tasty enough to eat right out of the bag, which we did, of course. Also, they only have four simple ingredients, including sea salt, and they’re certified gluten-free.
My family was impressed by the overall combination of my dip and Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips. They paired beautifully, and the chips were big enough to scoop the perfect bite of this taco style dip.
This is one of our favorite spreads for entertaining as well as a staple for our movie nights.
We have got to mention Mission® Street Tacos Corn Tortillas as well! They are not only amazing for Taco Tuesday, but for Cinco de Mayo too!
Warming these delicious tortillas give the most magnificent taste. You can find instructions on the back of the packaging.
They are soft, which makes them easy to use in a variety of dishes and they’re also perfect for snacks or appetizers for your family and friends.
As you can see, my friends, you don’t need much to make your spread colorful, beautiful, authentic and at the same time, tasty.
All you need are a few ingredients and a bit of effort to create a masterpiece that wows your family and friends. And of course, with the help of Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, which makes this dip complete.
Also, make sure to check out this Mission promotion! What says Cinco more than breaking a piñata? From 04/01/19 until 05/05/19, you can enter and play the Mission Piñata Instant Win Game!
Take a swing at the Mission piñata and see if you have what it takes to break it.
The best part? If you break it, you win a prize! Play every day for more chances to win click here.
When it comes to flavor this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go.
Not only that it is extremely delicious, but easy as well. All you need a couple of amazing ingredients, top it with whatever you usually top your tacos and you are done.
- Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, 9 oz
- 2 sticks of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pouch taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups assorted tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4-1/2 jalapeño, optional
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- In a bowl, add softened cream cheese, sour cream, and mild taco seasoning. Using electric mixture, if possible, combine all the ingredients together until it is smooth in texture.
- Transfer the mixture to the serving dish and add all desirable toppings, preferably fresh.
- I used toppings that we usually add to our tacos, so it made perfect sense to add lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, jalapeño and black olives and serve it with our favorite restaurant-style Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips.
- Keep the dip cold before serving.
- Refrigerate dip if you are not going to serve it right away.
- For the best taste, use whole milk dairy products.
- Use fresh ingredients for the toppings, as they are preferably the best to make this dip colorful and at the same time, beautiful and tasty.
- You may make your own taco seasoning.
- Add more Sour cream if needed
- Fast way to bring cream cheese to room temperature: Take the cheese block out of the paper carton package, then unopened cheese, place in the warm, almost hot water for about 5 minutes.
Can you really start BBQ season without making some amazingly delicious, and finger licking Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs? I think not. These ribs are so tasty we have been making them on repeat for our meal prep because they hold so good o the […]
I know that all of you love Fluffy Pancakes, but Fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes are even better. My family went bananas over these. Yes, even I tried them because of YOLO! Well, the verdict is that I absolutely loved them. Then again, there is no […]
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, in my opinion, is one of the best side dishes for the holiday season, as well as all year round weeknight dinner dish.
I do not make this often. Simply because my family cannot stop eating it until the baking dish is licked clean. We just love this meal so much.
Well, what’s not to like, right? We have creamy potatoes, cheese, and bacon. It literally cannot get any better than that. All my favorite things in one bite.
Ever since we adopted a low carb lifestyle, my husband and I do not eat potatoes. I know, it is sad.
I do miss potatoes the most, but I gotta stick to what’s the best for me.
Anyhow, my kids reminded me of this dish just last week. I was so excited to make it for them.
So, with that being said, I realized that I never in these 9 years of blogging posted this incredibly easy and I must add a tasty recipe.
Now, you can serve this with a side of steamed veggies, or with some meat.
I feel like it is absolutely perfect for holiday family gatherings,
Well, I know that many of you, especially veteran-moms like me, have come up with a similar recipe. P
However, the point of my blog is to post all kinds of recipes. Some going to be easy and some a bit harder, but none complicated.
Of course, the focus is easy dishes. 30 to 45 minutes from start to finish. Nobody got the time to spend hours in the kitchen and you shouldn’t.
To be honest, I do not spend hours in the kitchen, unless it is Thanksgiving or me testing recipes.
Similar recipes that you might like:
Hey, if you make this amazing Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking
Easy, tasty and a perfect side dish for your weeknight meals or holiday gatherings.
- 4 pounds Russet Potatoes
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Half and Half, a splash more if needed
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, split in half
- 5-6 Slices of Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Chives or Green Onions, green part
- Peel and dice the potatoes in the equal size. Place the potatoes in the large pot and cover with water. Add a generous pinch of salt. Boil the potatoes over medium high heat in the water about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drain the potatoes well, then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the butter, sour cream, milk, garlic powder, and salt. Smash the potatoes with a fork or potato masher. For the creamiest mashed potatoes use a hand mixer. Mix until smooth in texture. It is the best blending tool for it.
- Add half of the shredded cheddar cheese and fold in to combine.
- Place mashed potatoes in the baking dish and try to make the top smooth. Then add the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- While the Casserole is baking, cook bacon. After it is crunchy, transfer it to kitchen paper towel then crumble it.
- Top baked mashed potato casserole with bacon and chopped chives or green onions.
Choose higher starch potatoes, such as Russet or Yukon gold for the best and most flavor-packed mashed potatoes.
You can make this dish ahead and store in the fridge. Just bake it.
Personally, I do not like storing it longer than a day, but if you ever stored potatoes in the fridge then you do whatever you feel is the best for you.
If you do not eat bacon, you may use other smoked products such as turkey bacon or smoked bits of beef or chicken.
Are you a fan of Carrot Cake? I enjoy carrot cake, but I am not the biggest fan mainly because most of the carrot cakes contain a thick layer of frosting, and I don’t like frosting so I started making my own. To be honest nobody […]