Chicken Fajita Skewers are fresh, tasty, healthy, colorful, and the ultimate summer grilled food that everyone loves. We do not include Mazola® Corn Oil only to prep and marinate chicken for the fajita skewers but for salads and sauce as well. To lighten up my […]
Can you really start BBQ season without making some amazingly delicious, and finger licking Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs? I think not. These ribs are so tasty we have been making them on repeat for our meal prep because they hold so good o the […]
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any
I really try to make fish and serve it to my family at least once a week. One tip though, always get salmon that is Wild caught, opposed to getting the one that is farm raised.
You would think that they taste the same, and you are getting identical nutrition, but no, there is a difference.
Do not get me wrong, I bought a farm-raised salmon many times, but I try to get wild caught when it is
Atlantic salmon and Pacific salmon look similar on the outside. But between species and even within the same species, each type of salmon can have different flavors, textures, and flesh color.
Again depends on my availability, I switch between Atlantic and Pacific Salmon. Now, if the salmon is frozen, try to defrost it. For quick-thawing, place frozen package in cool water for approximately 20 minutes. Once
If you try this recipe or another from my website, please tag me on social media, preferably Instagram @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could see all your creations and share with everyone else. Thank you so much for all your support!
Lemon Herb Grilled Salmon
- 1 1/2 pounds Salmon with skin
- 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Freshly Chopped Dill
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Lemon slices for the garnish
- Wood pellets: MESQUITE or HICKORY
- When ready to cook, set the temperature to 325F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, softened unsalted butter, dill, parsley, sea salt, and ground black pepper.
- Generously slather the top of the salmon fillet with the mixture and top with a slice of lemon. You may allow marinating for about 10 minutes or so to absorb the mixture.
- Place the salmon fillets on the hot grill grate, skin-side facing down.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until it reaches an internal temperature of 145F and flakes easily, or until the salmon is cooked to your preferred taste.
Serve with Lemon slices and perhaps garlic-butter dip
How long do you cook salmon in the oven?
- It will depend on the size and the thickness of your salmon, of course. If your filet is thick I’d say about 25 minutes in the oven at 400ºF. But it has a normal size I would say about 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $499.00
- Price: $10.99
- Price: Out of stock
- Price: Check on Amazon
Delicious Broiled Flank Steak! How do you like it, rare, medium-rare or well done? I am medium rare to a well-done type of person… or at least somewhere in between. I desperately wanted to grill this one the other day or at least smoke it. […]
I have been planning for a while to post a delicious recipe using my smoker or a grill. Summer season is here so you can make this over and over again during beautiful summer evenings and enjoy it with your family and friends. Also, 4th […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield®. The opinion and text are my own.
The best part of summer is spending time with your family and friends. I am a foodie if you could not tell that before.
These Smoked Smithfield Craft Collection Yuengling Traditional Bratwurst and Sauerkraut Hoagie are absolutely amazing.
Nothing could make me happier during hot summer days than good old BBQ, smoked sausages, grilled steak, etc. The list is pretty much endless.
Anything that’s coming from my grill or smoker is like the best thing in the world to me.
My family and I spend so much time outside during summer break grilling, and I assume many other families do the same.
Today I am sharing the best way to prepare Smithfield® Craft Collection™ Yuengling® Traditional Bratwurst.
They are smoked to perfection with Mesquite flavor of the pallets, then topped with sauerkraut (also cooked in my smoker in an iron skillet), then placed in a warmly toasted hoagie.
I mean can I hear you cheer, please? These were the bomb. My family couldn’t stop eating them and I am doing it next weekend because they keep asking for more. Who am I to say no, right?!
I was overwhelmed with the flavor in a good way; as well as the texture and overall perfection of the bratwurst.
My husband, who by the way lived for quite some time in Germany, can say that these are LEGIT and are really darn good sausages.
The Smithfield bratwursts are infused with real Yuengling Traditional Lager, are made with premium cuts of pork and a special blend of sweet and savory spices and no MSG.
It has roasted caramel malt for a subtle sweetness and pairs great with grilled food. I mean beer and brats are the perfect pairings, don’t you agree?
Yuengling beer is from America’s oldest craft brewery and it has an amazingly rich amber color.
As I stated above, Yuengling is America’s oldest craft brewery, which is located in Pottsville, PA, and Smithfield is located in Smithfield, VA. You guessed it right, it is the ham capital of the world.
Both come from towns with a slower, more thoughtful pace – grounded in tradition with pride for their heritage.
With that heritage comes an appreciation for quality, flavor, and family. Well, if you ask me, my friends, that makes Smithfield & Yuengling the perfect pair.
Yuengling Lager beer complements these sausages perfectly, especially with some smoked sauerkraut.
If you like cold beer, smoked sausage, and the sauerkraut in a toasted hoagie, then head over to Kroger and get yourself ready for an amazing summer cookout.
You want to be a King or a Queen of your neighborhood this summer and I am telling you it cannot get any better than this.
With 4th of July around the corner, NASCAR and football as well, these would make you the best party host. You can thank me later!
Please let me know, what is your favorite way to prep your bratwurst? Do you cook it in the beer before grilling or does it go straight on the grill?
We love them either way and leftovers, if I have any, are amazing for breakfast with some eggs.
You can find Smithfield Yuengling Bratwurst at your local Kroger.
The best part of summer is spending time with your family and friends. I am a foodie, if you couldn’t tell that before, and nothing could make me happier during hot summer days than good ole BBQ, smoked sausages, grilled steak, and the list is pretty much endless.
- 2 packs Smithfield Craft Collection Yuengling Traditional Bratwurst
- 1 jar Sauerkraut
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 3 Cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Hoagie Bread Buns
- Place the bratwurst on the grill.
- For the best results, cook on the lower temperature, between 300 and 350°F, for about 10 minutes on one side and 10 minutes on the other.
- Close the lid and allow the bratwurst to smoke for an additional 10 minutes.
- The internal temperature of the bratwurst should be 160°F.
- While the bratwurst are grilling, prepare sauerkraut.
- Heat up the iron skillet and sauté minced garlic on the drizzle of oil.
- Add sauerkraut and sauté for a couple of minutes. Let it cook on the grill for 10 minutes, then close the grill and smoke it for additional 10 minutes. Add a few pinches of ground black pepper. I like to cook sauerkraut just in time for when I need to smoke bratwursts, so they are both done at the same time.
- Last but not least, open up the hoagies and grill them for a minute or until you get nice grill marks.
- Serve immediately.
Please, drink and eat responsibly!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Z GRILLS ZPG-700D 2019 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker, 8 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control, 700 sq inch Cooking Area, Bronze & Black
- Traeger PEL319 Hickory 100% All-Natural Hardwood Grill Pellets
- Traeger Pellet Grills BAC431 Meat Probe Kit
- Traeger Grills BAC407z 5-Pack Bucket Liner - Pack of 2 (Total 10 Bucket Liners)
- KamadoJoe KJ-Wok Heavy Duty Wok
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 517mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 7g
I was debating with myself, as I usually do, should I post one more smoothie and add it to the collection or a burger. Well, of course, burger won; my sinful, delicious, and juicy Burger with Caramelized Onions Yes, you are allowed to drool. The […]
Summer is here, and that means grilling season started. I decided to make a roundup of my Top 10 the most popular grilling recipes.
I love walking around my neighborhood, especially on the weekend evenings and just inhaling the aromatic air that goes under my nose from almost every house. Tempting huh? You get hungry in an instant
There is something about grilling in the summertime, grilling on a special holiday or event. Food ends up really special and memorable
4th of the July is knocking on our door and I thought to post a roundup of top 10 of my most popular recipes from the blog.
That being said, you can perhaps find some kind of inspiration what to make for this upcoming holiday. Well, to enjoy it with your family and friends, of course.
My kids are already looking forward to some of our favorite. We love bulgogi, cevapi, grilled marinated pork, kebabs, etc. Also, we do make a lot of food. However, that is always eaten and I never regret making more than I should.
In addition, I do not serve only meat, but various salads and sides that go heavenly with anything grilled.
Therefore, anything that I will post could be made in a pan in a little bit of oil, marinated and baked in the oven or use option to grill.
I hope you will enjoy my Top 10 the most popular grilling recipes.
If you try this or any other of my recipes please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thanks in advance!
My recommendation of some salads that you might enjoy:
So let’s get started! Links are in the title under each image, if by any chance it doesn’t work for you, please let me know! Thank you!