This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip is one outstanding sweet treat for all ages. It requires just a bit of your time to make it […]
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelDareToDip #CollectiveBias What do you think of this Spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip Tray? I hope you guys like it. Halloween is just around the corner […]
Let’s step out of our comfort food zone and create delicious recipes using Reese Artichokes. Okie Dokie, Artichoke!
I will show you an amazingly delicious and super easy recipe that you can make over and over again; for social gatherings, sporting events or just to have a delicious snack for yourself!
Now, doesn’t this hummus look and sound fabulous? I can’t even begin to tell you how much we loved the Artichoke and Cannellini Beans Hummus.
My family thought it was one of the best ones I have made so far, and I couldn’t agree more! That got me flattered and thrilled, so I made them more, which we enjoyed when we had our weekly movie night.
I believe that Reese Artichokes are so flavorful, and you can make amazing, quick, and delicious recipes all year round. Summer will be here soon so don’t limit yourself!
Think outside of the box and make something extraordinary for 4th of July, potlucks, or perhaps for family gatherings. We just love experimenting, so I am here to tell you that Reese Artichokes are a perfect addition to salads, dips or even burger topping.
Share some delicious recipes with me and Reese Specialty Foods on social media! Make sure to tag us and use the hashtag #StepOutOfYourComfortFood
You totally got this, guys! Grab this recipe and let’s get cooking.
Artichoke and Cannellini Beans Hummus
- 1 can 15 oz Chickpeas (reserve some for the garnish)
- 1 can 15.5 oz Cannellini Beans (reserve some for the garnish)
- 1 can 14 oz Reese Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 jar about 3.7 oz Reese Quartered Marinated Artichoke Hearts (reserve the rest for the garnish)
- 1/2 cup Tahini Sesame Seed Paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Chickpeas Water
- Sea Salt to taste
- Cannellini Beans
- Quartered Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Herbs; Lemon Thyme
- A drizzle of Chili Oil
- Blend together Chickpeas and Beans then add the rest of the ingredients using heavy duty blender or food processor.
- Make sure to scrape the side and mix a bit if needed in the middle of blending. Sometimes it gets too thick on one side.
- Allow to hummus to chill at least for an hour before serving.
- Serve with fresh and colorful, preferably seasonal vegetables, crackers, or perhaps pita bread.
You may leave it in the fridge for up to 5 days. Make sure that it is in an airtight container.
I began to write this post in the middle of the week, and, of course, got distracted. I got distracted by making videos, testing recipes, and editing. Uploading a video took literally forever. It was definitely time for a simple lunch, and I had a […]