Baked Artichoke and Spinach Dip is such an easy recipe. All you need to do is put everything together bake and serve. It is a perfect treat to quickly make especially if you have unannounced guests. I don’t know about you, but for me, even…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the National Peanut Board. All opinions are entirely my own. Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Dip is one outstanding sweet treat for all ages. It requires just a bit of your time to make it…
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelDareToDip #CollectiveBias
What do you think of this Spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip Tray? I hope you guys like it.
Halloween is just around the corner so food bloggers, naturally, tend to give you brilliant ideas and plan Halloween party foods just a bit earlier.
With that being said, I genuinely think that I have outdone myself. In addition, my oldest son went crazy over this one. The boy passionately loves Halloween as much as he loves Xmas.
Anyways, we all ate everything from this tray. EVERYTHING. Except for those eyeballs, of course! It was such a disgustingly delicious mess, and we loved every single bite.
So, for instance, when I was coming up with this creative idea, I merely had the cauliflower with the dip in mind, but as days went by the new picture appeared in front of me. Well, more like what you see now on my blog.
This is precisely my very first spooky recipe on the blog and I sincerely hope I nailed it for all you Halloween Lovers. In another word, personally, I was pleased with the outcome.
RO*TEL is known for promptly delivering bold, adventurous flavor.
I used a lot of Hunts Ketchup to decorate. Adding a zesty kick using RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies since RO*TEL is known for promptly delivering bold, adventurous flavor.
Mixing on some Refried Beans and Guacamole. I mean, who would not love this, right?
Therefore, if you get inspired by my spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip tray please tag me on INSTAGRAM. @sandraseasycooking #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you in advance!
Nevertheless, I shop in Walmart since they have everything that I needed for this dish.
Don’t you absolutely love going to the store, and always find things that you came for? That’s pretty much Walmart for me.
As I said, everything is edible on this tray, except for Halloween Decoration. You can also visit this site for more RO*TEL Halloween inspiration.
I know you guys going to love it.
Spooky but so very tasty Halloween party tray.
- 1 drizzle of Olive Oil
- 1 can 31 oz Refried Beans reserve one cup
- 1 can RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 can RO*TEL® Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 1 can Black Olives sliced
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 2-3 Sweet Red Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pk Hot Dogs
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Yellow Corn Chips
- Haloween Decor; eyeballs, spider web, spiders, Halloween napkins, cups, and straws, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- While Oven is Preheating, wash all the produce, chop and dice.
- Carefully make a hole in the middle of the cauliflower, as seen in the picture.
- Boil Eggs at medium heat for 6 minutes, for a softer and leakier egg, 5 minutes. Boil Hot Dogs as well for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a large sheet pan, drizzle just a bit of olive oil to coat it.
- Add refried beans with sprinkle cheese on the sheet pan and make something that it looks like a reef, leaving the middle of it free. Bake for 5 minutes, just for flavors to marry and cheese to melt.
- Heat the remaining one cup of refried beans and heat that on the stove.
- Combine guacamole and 1/2 can of RO*TEL® Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies; set aside.
- Combine 1 can RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, remaining RO*TEL® Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, sliced olives, diced green and red peppers. It will look more like salsa; set aside.
- In the middle of the sheet pan place cauliflower.
- Add a cup of heated refried beans in the cauliflower bowl.
- On top of that add guacamole mixed with RO*TEL® Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies. It got to ooze.
- Around the refried beans and cheese dip add salsa.
- Peel boiled eggs, slice in half, then take out the egg yolk and stick Halloween decor eyeballs (make sure to wash it before placing it in the food and around it). The rest of the eggs you may place around the tray.
- Now, slice hot dogs in half, cut where the nail suppose to be. You may dip fingers in the ketchup or guacamole. Place the Hot Dog Fake Fingers all around the tray/ sheet pan.
Decorate the table and the rest of the dip as you wish. Make it personal, scary, but also kids friendly and in a holiday spirit. Use this recipe as an inspiration. Also, make sure to add chips and extra produce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s step out of our comfort food zone and create delicious Artichoke and Cannellini Beans Hummus. Okie Dokie, Artichoke! I will show you an amazingly delicious and super easy recipe that you can make over and over again; for social gatherings, sporting events or just…
I began to write this post in the middle of the week, and, of course, got distracted. I got distracted by making videos, testing recipes, and editing. Uploading a video took literally forever. It was definitely time for a simple lunch, and I had a…