These new potatoes in the assorted rainbow mixture made in the air fryer have its own distinctive flavor and texture as well as color. Some will cook quicker than others, of course. Needless to say, these air fryer rainbow potatoes with rosemary will turn crunchy…
Search Results: AIR FRYER
Air-Fryer Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs are finger-licking delicious. In addition super easy recipe.
Well, to be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of chicken thighs. Some people are white meat lovers and some dark, I am definitely a white meat lover.
Yes, sometimes I like it but they need to be super crunchy and delicious just like wings.
In this case, chicken tights are marinade in honey and mustard, with all the spices and herbs then cooked in the air-fryer.
However, if you do not have it, you can use honey mustard dressing.
I used it before when I was out of honey and it was still delicious.
It is cooked to perfection, plus it tastes pretty amazing too. I would totally recommend tho recipe even if you do not like dark meat like me.
It’s also inexpensive meat and you can feed your big or small family with a family-size pack. Serve it with salad, over rice, or pasta. You can even peel the skin after cooking and shred the chicken.
Maybe to think about if you have leftover. It can be a totally different dish using your leftovers, right?!
Anyhow, my family really liked it and I will commute making it just because it is such an easy, inexpensive and delicious recipe.
With that being said, if you see za’atar and lemon pepper seasoning all over my chicken. Certainly, you must know that I add those two to everything.
In another word, I love the freshness and the taste that those two seasonings bring to my finished dishes. Mmhm! I just love it!
Well, I hope you guys like my recipe for Air-Fryer Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs. If you do place tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
I would love to see your tasty creations. Thank you so much for your love and support.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES:
Recipe for Air-Fryer Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs is flavorful easy and makes an amazing companion to so many side dishes.
- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, 2 per serving
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium bowl combine honey, dijon mustard, onion powder, salt, lemon pepper, lemon juice, and oil. Add the chicken thighs to the bowl and coat it with the mixture. Cover and leave it in the fridge for about 30 minutes to up to one hour.
- After it marinates place it in the air-fryer basket and cook between 40 and 45 minutes depending on the air-fryer. You can cook it longer if you want your chicken skin to be crispier with a deeper color. I would not extend cooking to more than 50 minutes. I like turning or flipping the chicken every 15 minutes on the other side so it can reach the rich golden color on all sides. If you are cooking less chicken you do don't have to flip it but if you have more in the air-fryerI am highly recommending it.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
I like air-frying lemon slices and serve it with the chicken.
It's fantastic with some potatoes or rice, with a bit of green on the side.
If you do not have lemon pepper, you can use lemon zest from one whole lemon and 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AIR FRYER: You can bake it at 375F for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165F
Also, you may use your convection oven. Air Fryer is basically a convenient "countertop" convection oven.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- OMORC Air Fryer XL 6QT(w/Cookbook), 15-in-1 1800W Fast w/Wet Finger-Friendly Quick Knob & Touch Screen Deep Fryer Oven Large Oilless Hot Air, 8-15 Presets, Preheat, Nonstick Basket, 2-Year Warranty
- Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in- All-in-One Multi-Cooker, Black/Gray
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver