This post is sponsored by RITZ Crackers. All opinions are entirely my own. No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are easy, tasty and fantastic to serve over the holiday season. I have made this type of no-bake bar many times. What I love about this…
Search Results: lunch box
I love Mexican cuisine as much as Tex-Mex food. I mean, who would say no, right?! A bit of Texas with a bit of Mexico and you get an amazing combo bursting with flavor
These beef taco bowls are just incredibly tasty. You can make it more spicy or mild. It is all how you prefer your food, that is why you have to taste
Add a pinch of this and that until you reach your preference. I always say you can add more seasoning later, so add just a pinch or two and taste.
I love spicy food as well as my children but my husband does not. Well, he likes it a little, but not much.
I really hope that you all like this easy recipe. You can modify this one to meet your lifestyle requirements, such as low carb.
I love serving this beef over cauliflower rice or in low carb tortillas, as well as making my lunch box into this amazing taco salad.
My family absolutely love this type of meals. Usually they add refried beans or even chili beans. Such a comfort food that most people just love, and it is really simople to prep.
You can even prep ahead, refrgirate and serve later. It is as simple as it sounds.
This tasty Beef taco recipe is the closest to classic Tex-Mex Style version of tacos. It is easy and very delicious.
- 1 pound (453g) Ground Beef 80/20
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1/4 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili powder (close to 2 teaspoons), or to please your taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Shredded Lettuce
- Red Onion, diced
- Parsley or cilantro, chopped
- FRESH or pickled Jalapenos
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole or plain Avocado
- Taco Tortilla Bowls, shells or soft tortillas
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef sprinkled with seasonings over medium heat.
- Remove as much grease as possible then stir in adobo and tomato sauce and lastly season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and with desired toppings.
You may serve beef in soft tortillas, taco shells or taco bowls.
Toppings are up to you.
If you do not eat tortillas, you can serve this beef over rice or cauliflower rice. Or use Low Carb Tortillas
You may add beans or even refried beans.
You may even make your own bowls. Check out my Amazon Store for more details.
Please, comment and tag me if you make it. Or just post a pic on Instagram and tag me @sandraseasycooking so I can re-post. Make sure to use my hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you, guys, for all your support!!!
I might be addicted to anything carbolicious, but that’s a simply comfort food for me. This Greek Pasta salad is one of those amazing comfort meals that I really enjoy.
I really don’t know what I would do if I have to give up on carbs. It might as well be the end of the world. Just kiddin’ (but not really)!
Anyhow, I love mixing veggies together with pasta for a simple lunch or dinner. I make it often, even for school lunch boxes, as well as when we travel.
Usually, I talk to my kids the night before to see what they would like to add and most of the time we build a salad together.
One thing that they love is adding grilled chicken or even smoked cubed ham as well as Canadian bacon.
Doesn’t that sound amazingly delicious? Mmhm! Yes, pasta salads are so versatile.
Today, we are keeping it meatless and it is still pretty balanced despite the pasta. As I said, we can build pasta salad however we like and what, and it will always be delicious.
Also, I plan in advance our pasta salads, for example, if we going to grill I would make pasta salad with tons of veggies, or if I am packing pasta salad for lunch most likely I would add grilled chicken.
Anyhow, everything that I added to this delicious pasta works amazingly perfect together. This is me trying to make fusion, Greek salad.
I think it is a pretty beautiful and colorful pasta so go and make it for your family and friends, for your birthday celebration or any other gatherings.
If you are sensitive to gluten, by all means, use gluten-free pasta or whole wheat. Pasta such as rigatoni, bow tie, macaroni, fusilli, etc., would work perfectly too.
The key is in the dressing and it is such a simple dressing that I use in most of my salads.
You might also like:
If you make Greek Pasta Salad recipe, please make sure to tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I an able to check your beautiful creation.
Easy and tasty veggie-packed, Greek-inspired pasta salad.
- 1 pound Pasta
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Pitted Black Olives sliced
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 1-2 Tomatoes
- 1/4 Red Onion sliced
- 4-5 Radish optional
- Handful Chopped Parsley
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
Pasta Salad Dressing/Vinaigrette:
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon (ripe) about 1 tbsp, or to taste.
- 1 tsp. Lemon zest
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Dried Oregano
- Pinch of Cumin
- 1/8 tsp. Crushed Red Peppers optional
- Salt to taste
- Mix ingredients for the dressing. Mix and set aside. The best way to make dressing is in the glass jar with a fitted lid.
- Boil pasta according to the package. Do not overcook. You'd want a little bite to it. Once cooked, wash under cold water and set aside; We are doing this only when we are making pasta for salads otherwise you would not wash pasta under cold water.
- Add a bit of dressing into pasta directly and toss to coat.
- Combine all ingredients together and lightly toss with the rest of the dressing.
- Add Feta cheese and serve. You may use a block of Feta Cheese (cube it first) or toss Feta crumbles.
You can add chicken/grilled or pan-fried. Smoked ham, even crispy bacon goes well with this salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Family Fare. All opinions are entirely my own. I do not know about you, but I could live on these Potato and Beef Everything Bagel Croquettes. My family is completely and utterly obsessed with the exquisite taste of this delightful side dish. Can you imagine…
This Easy Pork Schnitzel recipe is absolutely amazing and I have a feeling that you guys going to love it.
It would be too many comfort foods to count that remind me greatly of my childhood. I can’t even say which is my favorite because I really enjoy them all.
With that being said, I am going to tell you right here and right now that pork schnitzels are one of those foods; my favorite foods #253 (hahaha)
This is so good that you would not be able to resist eating. I am warning you right now. If you never made it before, you can see how easy it is, but it’s so delicious as well. In a way, this would be my guilty pleasure.
It is so wonderful and weird at the same time that my daughter or son loves food that I loved when I was a kid.
I just love making meals that I love dearly and see how my kids feel about it. Most of the time they really like it.
Certain foods or meals we carry from one generation to another, and this one is most definitely foods that I adapted from my family, and my grandparents carried the same meals from their families.
The circle never ends, right?! I am hoping that my kids will do the same.
Anyhow, you can pretty much serve this one with anything that you wish; mashed or boiled potatoes, over pasta and sauce, with rice and vegetables, over salads or perhaps in sandwiches.
If you do not eat pork, you can make it with chicken breast or veal.
Since I know that not everyone eats pork and that is perfectly fine. There is always a respectable solution, so everyone could be happy.
So, traditionally Pork Schnitzels are cooked or pan-fried on butter, however, I always use oil. I just do not like cooking on the butter.
We love adding butter to sauces, over potatoes or similar but I do not like frying things in butter.
So here is some step by step instructions:
Place the pork chops between two sheets of film/plastic wrap (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface.
Pound the pork with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/8-inch or you can use your hand or do not have a mallet. Trim any fat from the edges. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper on each pork slice
Whisk the eggs another bowl until well blended, pour Italian breadcrumbs or panko breadcrumbs, whatever you prefer, on the plate. then dredge the pork in the flour mixture one at a time, then dip them into egg mixture to the breadcrumbs.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange no more than two pork chops in the skillet at a time, cooking until the meat is golden brown no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Each cooked schnitzel place on the kitchen paper towel to soak all the unnecessary fat/oil.
Hey, if you try my Easy Pork Schnitzel recipe or any other from my blog, please tag me on INSTAGRAM. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
Easy and tasty Pork Schnitzel Recipe that you may serve over pasta, rice or with potatoes.
- 6-8 Boneless Pork Loin, sub with boneless pork chop
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Flour just for dusting; use more if needed (for low carb almond flour)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4-1/2 cup Oil more if needed
- Serve with Lemon slices and any side dish.
- Place the pork chops between two sheets of film/plastic wrap (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Pound the pork with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/8-inch or you can use your hand or do not have a mallet. Trim any fat from the edges.
- Whisk the eggs another bowl until well blended, pour Italian breadcrumbs or panko breadcrumbs, whatever you prefer, on the plate.
- Add a pinch of salt, and black pepper on each pork slice, then dredge the pork in the flour mixture one at a time, then dip them into the egg mixture to the breadcrumbs. You can use seasoned breadcrumbs or unseasoned, read labels! If it is unseasoned than just add a bit of salt to season it. Some Panko breadcrumbs are untoasted and unseasoned so just be aware of that.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange no more than two pork slices or three if it is smaller in the skillet at a time, cooking until the meat is golden brown no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- When you are frying this make sure you have enough space around it so it can fry properly. I use about 1/4 cup of oil, give or take.
- Each cooked schnitzel place on the kitchen paper towel to soak all the unnecessary fat/oil.
- Serve immediately with some lemon. It tastes fantastic if you squeeze just a bit of fresh lemon. You can even add lemon with melted butter and pour it over it.
- You would be surprised at how delicious it tastes. Leftovers place in the glass container or any that are using with fitted cover. Eat it within 5 days.
You may use chicken for this recipe if you are not consuming pork.
Use gluten-free flour/bread crumbs for the GF option.
You could make this in your air fryer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Lodge EC3D33 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 3-Quart, Caribbean Blue
- Freshware Meal Prep Containers [15 Pack] 3 Compartment with Lids, Food Containers, Lunch Box | BPA Free | Stackable | Bento Box, Microwave/Dishwasher/Freezer Safe, Portion Control, 21 day fix (32 oz)
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25", Black
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver