I might be addicted to anything carbolicious, but that’s a simply comfort food for me. This Greek Pasta salad is one of those amazing comfort meals that I really enjoy. I really don’t know what I would do if I have to give up on carbs.…
Search Results: PASTA
Sautéed Sauerkraut with Sausage and Pasta recipe is down. If you wish to skip it, just jump to the recipe. For this, I thought I will already have published a recipe for homemade sauerkraut. You know a whole cabbage head, fermented, that I was sharing on…
Is there anything more comforting than pasta and cheese bake? With a few ingredients, you can really make a lunch or dinner not only fast but delicious too, that the whole family can actually enjoy. Dinner under 30 minutes is totally doable!
I have been putting this post on the side all day long, yesterday. Nothing was coming in my head….complete brain freeze. I guess we all have days like that, and me, well more often than a regular person
Sometimes, when we write posts, it usually involves my kids, and family life which probably to some could be somewhat annoying. However, being
Yeah! Not much action! I do not think you wanna hear about my date with the vacuum and floor steamer, or about the very exciting morning doing laundry, and how it’s starting to jump because sheets got stuck
Oh yes! The story of my life. The most relaxing thing in the world to me is. No, it’s not a bubble bath, although that would be totally awesome now, actually putting beats in my ears, cranking music to the max and photo shooting
When I am doing that, nobody is bothering me at all, but as soon as I lay in the bathtub, finally feeling that aromatic hot water on my skin. You know it is coming, right
Precisely after 7.5 minutes, my kids start to bang on my door to shit usually. Despite the fact they have two more bathrooms, mine is always t closest and more relaxing. Welcome to my world of motherhood!
Anyhow! Casserole! It is one dish that everybody will love. I mean, who does not like a load of cheese, pasta, and beef all baked in one dish
Perfect for busy family. You can even make it at night, cover, place in the fridge and bake when you get off work. Simple, inexpensive, fast and delicious. Win-win!
Beef Pasta Casserole
- 1 box Pasta + salt for seasoning
- 1 tsp. Oil
- 1/4 Onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 lb 225g Ground beef
- 1-2 Sage leaves chopped (or 1/2 tsp dry) *optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 can 10 Oz Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup Peas and Carrots frozen
- 8 Oz Shredded Cheese notes
- Boil large pot of water with the generous amount of salt, drop the pasta in and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes -depending on the type of pasta. Drain pasta and set aside. Boil small pot of water and drop in peas and carrots. Cook 5 minutes (or use canned ones)
- In a saute pan, add oil and drop in onion. Saute onion for a minute or so, then add garlic. Stir, and add ground beef. Break into small pieces while sauteing, add just a bit of sage if any (not necessary) season it with salt and pepper to taste (few pinches of each) and cook until there is no more blood –about 5-7 minutes. Take out of the pan and on to paper kitchen towel and set aside.
- Preheat oven on 400F (200C).
- Place cooked and drained pasta in the casserole oven-safe dish, then pour in mushroom soup, mix with the pasta so it can be well coated. Add evenly on top sauteed ground beef and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes, or few minutes longer. The cheese needs to be melted completely. Serve with a salad.
I used a mix of Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese and Mozzarella, but if you want to use casserole cheese or any of your favorite ones.
This dish could be with meat or without. Also, you can use ground sausage, turkey or chicken, it’s up to you. Same goes for vegetables. You can use broccoli, for example.
Sage: little goes a long way, but the aroma pulls meat so well together If you do not have any, no problem uses any of your favorite herbs. Pasta: I tried different shapes and all of them work fine such as shells, elbow macaroni, egg noodles, penne, rotini etc.
I hate using canned products, honestly. If I am going to get it, it is usually frozen. But if I am in hurry, yes I use canned shrimp soup, saves time. If you do not wish to use canned mushroom soup than you can make it yourself. It can be in the fridge for 5 days if it is well sealed plus it tastes fantastic. Click here for mushroom soup.
IF YOU DO NOT like mushroom soup you can use cream of chicken, Alfredo sauce, or even marinara (tomato) sauce would be ok -it tastes like lasagna.
If you never had Baked Pasta with Pepperoni, then you are missing out big time. It is like having pizza but in pasta form… mindblowing! One thing that was happy is that hubs and I just celebrated last weekend our anniversary. Yup! 14 years, already; the only…
One of those nights when you have to feed a hungry family and it is almost time to go grocery shopping.
I stood there in front of the fridge the other night and then pantry and tried to be creative; in the end, went for the easiest dinner that everybody going to eat and not complain as much. C
It took me longer to think what is dinner going to be than to actually cook this. It is very simple as you can see, that even your kid could make.
Yes, it took me 15
This is one of those posts that I am not creative even when it comes to writing. Motherhood and work take most of my time these days and I have to apologize because I am not answering your emails on time, and commenting on your delicious posts.
Even my pictures, which will be updated soon, did not come out the way I originally wanted. However, dinner was delicious!
Chicken Pesto Pasta
- 1 boneless Chicken Breast, skinless cut into bite size
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets, blanched from resh you may use steamable broccoli
- 1 pack, box Pasta
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- A drizzle of Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Basil Pesto
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Cut Chicken into bite size pieces, season it with a little bit of salt and pepper, oil frying or sauteing pan and cook chicken until done -about 5 minutes. Take it on the clean plate and set aside.
- Meantime, boil salted water (1 tsp. Salt) and drop in pasta, let it cook until done.
- Wash and cut broccoli into florets, drop them in with the pasta approximately 20-30 seconds before pasta is done. Drain into colander and shock under cold water (reserve about 1/2 of cut of pasta water)
- Add oil into the pan and put pasta, broccoli, pesto, Parmesan, garlic powder and cooked chicken.
- On medium heat, mix pasta, pour in the pasta water and stir until it’s well combined and coated.
- Add more cheese or pesto if desired.
- Serve immediately!
After pasta is cooled down, you can add it into an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat and eat!
You can add mushrooms, peppers and other veggies.
These cheese stuffed pasta shells sure can please just about anybody. It is creamy, cheesy, warm, comforting and most definitely delicious. Wouldn’t you agree with me? Cheese stuffed pasta shells are one of those dinners that my family loves very much. However, in reality, any…
This is an old post. I am just updating pictures. Sometimes when I go through old posts, either I laugh about how my writing was so disconnected or I’m just stunned. I am not going to delete it because those comments are connected to the content that I was writing. We all grow in every aspect and I am happy when it comes to my blog that it is drastically noticeable.
This recipe is fantastic for those lazy rainy days… You can bake it or microwave it, which I do it from time to time. It really just needs to be heated through. It’s done when cheese is completely melted. Quick, easy, and delicious…
Baked Bow Pasta with Broccoli
- 1 pack Bow pasta /or any on hand + 1 tbsp. Salt for the water
- 1 cup Marinara sauce any brand that you like
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Tbs. Olive oil
- 1 lb. Broccoli cut Florets
- 1/2 tbsp. Salt /for water
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- To Taste: Perfect Pinch Bacon and Chive Seasoning McCormick brand
- Drop pasta in a boiling hot water that you previously added salt. Cook according to the package, but do not overcook (10-12 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add pasta in the oven safe baking dish, and pour pasta sauce/marinara sauce etc. Over the pasta. Mix so all the pasta is equally coated. Drizzle olive oil. Add cheese and Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling up.
- Wash the broccoli and cut off the root, leaving florets on the side. Bring a pot of water to a rapid boil. Add half of a tablespoon of salt. Add the broccoli florets and cook until crisp-tender, 40 -60 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and plunge immediately into the ice water. Transfer broccoli florets in the mixing bowl and dress it with lemon juice, olive oil and a few pinches of Seasoning. Toss it until it is well coated.
- Serve baked pasta with broccoli on the side.
If you'd like to microwave it, place pasta in microwave safe dish and let it cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on your microwave. Cheese needs to be completely melted. You can add to pasta if desired: cooked/grilled chicken, sauteed ground beef, mushrooms, cooked peas etc. You can use any other seasoning for the broccoli.
Air-Fryer Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs are finger-licking delicious. In addition super easy recipe. Well, to be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of chicken thighs. Some people are white meat lovers and some dark, I am definitely a white meat lover. Yes, sometimes I like…