I feel like everyone loves quick, easy and fun pasta recipes. So this fall-inspired Mediterranean Pasta Salad falls right into quick, and easy dishes. We love this delicious DaVinci Pasta, you can really taste the quality with each bite you take. I have decided to…
Search Results: FALL
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CanYouCoffee #CollectiveBias Dunkin’ Donuts® has always been the brand to GET PEOPLE GOING AND KEEP THEM GOING, so they can MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR DAY, every…
Homemade, easy and delicious Summer Treat
Who doesn’t like delicious ice cream in the middle of summer? Heck, we love ice-cream even in the winter time. There is something about crumbled cookies in the ice cream; it gives you just a bit of crunch, more sweetness, and one tasty bite. We just loved this ice-cream flavor as well.
My husband, Nebs, loves ice creams. His personal favorite is Rocky Road, but after eating this one he said it is probably this one if I added a handful of nuts. It didn’t cross my mind but hey if you feel adventures please add your favorite nuts into ice cream mixture. I think pecans or walnuts would work very well with this favor.
Now, Ice-Cream sandwiches are something totally different. My kids’ love, love, love ice-cream sandwiches and what better way to create some memories this summer season than let them make these delicious sandwiches themselves. I think they did one amazing job. Well, my oldest one was working, but I still have these two munchkins that are still willing to do these kinds of things with me. I just enjoy every single moment.
Anna, my middle baby, is starting High School this August so I am trying not only to teach her a thing or two but to spend as much time as possible with her. They grow way to fast. Thank goodness that my 12-year-old still loves hugs and cuddles because before you know it teenage hormones will kick in and goodbye hugs until the end of high school haha. If you have teens than you probably already know this. As soon as 7th grade comes, suddenly they are wrapped up in some kind of drama. Trust me on that one!
I believe that parents should talk to their kids every single day, and at the same time allow them to express themselves with less judgment. We need to give them understanding and love rather than go into what other people going to say. Goodness! I know a thing or two about that one but I didn’t give a shit because if my daughter wanted blue or green hair I allowed her to color it.
You know grown-ups are sometimes bigger bullies than kids are, or maybe those kids see it from their parents which I hate to say it. We can’t judge the kids by their parents or vice versa. I love my kids, and I want them to live54hb their life the best way they can.
Anyhow, maybe I should consider having a monthly post just regarding kids; bits of advice, the things that I went through with my kids and perhaps some of you would like to join the conversation, sharing your story about it and help other parents.
Hey, if you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please share with me on Instagram. Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice cream Recipe
- 20 Chocolate Chip Cookies any brand or texture, split it in half (10ct)
- 1/2 tablespoon Instant Coffee optional/decaf works well as well
- 4 cups Heavy Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 3/4 cup liquid French Vanilla Coffee Creamer sugar-free
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Ice cream maker
- 1 small bag ice cubes
- Salt for Ice cream
- 12 Chocolate Chip Sandwiches (6 sandwiches)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice-Cream
Combine all the ingredients together for the base, then add 10 crushed cookies and about 1/2 tablespoon instant coffee. You can add decaf if you wish.
- Transfer the mixture to the Ice cream canister and follow instruction for your ice cream maker; add ice around the canister with ice cream salt in between ice cubes. Makes sure to freeze canister as well before transferring mixture into it.
- Allow it to churn for approximately 40 minutes.
- Meantime, freeze canister or freezer safe dish to transfer ice cream.
Transfer ice cream into freezer-safe dish/container, roughly crush remaining 10 cookies and stir into half frozen ice-cream mixture.
- Let it freeze for at least 8 hours before serving, preferably 12 hours.
Recipe for CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES or use store-bought cookies
Add a scoop of ice cream in between of two cookies, make a sandwich and place on the freezer safe dish. Keep in the freezer until ready to be eaten. You can also pack them into individual wrappers.
1/2 cup is a standard serving size for Ice-Cream (1 large scoop) There are 8 cups (4 pints or 16 scoops) in 2 quarts of ice cream.
Roast chicken with potatoes is my favorite meal. It reminds me greatly of my grandma and Sundays that I spend in her house. She would make this almost every single time when I come to visit. I believe that it takes me back to that time of my life. With that being said,…
Don’t you just love ice cream that looks pretty, but they taste even better? I love this flavor of ice cream; creamy smooths, tasty and refreshing. We absolutely loved this one; the burst of flavor from berries as well as from the cherries… Mmm, just…
Do you like Matcha? I just love Matcha Lattes, cold or hot. I wanted to post this recipe for a long time. I even bought these beige (very Instagram hip) cups for this to take pictures for Matcha Latte… I know what you are thinking, “that’s totally unnecessary”, but I just couldn’t help myself. Sometimes I get stuff just for those purposes. My shelves are filled with unnecessary props, but again, I can’t help myself. It’s my job and I never know what I will need.
So the other day I went shopping with my girl, Anna, who by the way loves Starbucks double chocolate chip frappe. – Nothing to do with this gem, but I just had to include that sentence for some reason. Anyhow, she suggested Starbucks just to cool off and chill for a moment. I rarely get coffee out; I get it either when I am busy and on the road or if I go out with a friend. I just like making my own coffee at home.
I wasn’t craving coffee so naturally, I would get something like matcha frappe or iced latte, which is super easy to make at home, as you can tell. I made a little video with my iPhone how I personally like my Matcha Latte. Since I had this amazingly nutritious Moringa powder I added that as well. I just love it! By the way, this post totally came randomly.
I just finished editing my video which I posted on Youtube. I know… it is shocking! I took a little over a year off from Youtube so this is technically my first video after that long break. Anyhow, I hope you guys like it… You can watch it HERE (my Youtube channel)
Now I am completing this post with two of my fur babies who just love walking accross my laptop keyboard especialy when I type. I don’t know if you know, but we have two kitties. Luna, a year old tabby, and Nala, 4-month-old Chantilly Tiffany.
I just love them to pieces… all of us loved them but they only listen to me. Well, I feed them and clean their poop after-all hahaha Jokes on the side, I guess I am here all the time so I have the privilege to do all that for my queens.
So to cut the story short, I hope you guys make this delicious iced latte. It is one my favorites cold or warm, during summer or winter. Just by replacing cold milk you can totally add warm milk and make a nice hot beverage during those cold winter days.
Hey if you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please share with me on Instagram. Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
Almond Milk Matcha-Moringa Iced Latte
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1/2 Vanilla Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder
- 1 teaspoon Moringa Powder
- Sweetener to taste Stevia
- Ice Cubes
- Place everything in the blender except for ice cubes and blend until well combined.
- Pour the Latte over ice and enjoy.
- You can use only matcha if you wish. Increase to 2 teaspoons of Matcha powder if you are only using one kind of powder.
- You may use dairy creamer and or dairy milk, soy milk or cashew milk, etc. Whatever you have in your fridge.
With Summer knocking on our doors, I thought to start testing ice cream recipes. I got to tell you that it has been a dream to make ice cream, and every year I just go the easy way out – drive to the store and buy a couple of different ice creams. It is also a cheaper way to buy the store-bought, but I the quality and the taste will never match homemade.
So my husband and I started to experiment with different flavors. Actually I was quite surprised that he was so willing to test the recipe with me, but nonetheless, I was really excited to have 2 more hands to help me produce the best tasting ice cream.
This is not overly sweet ice cream, and this is not your regular rocky road… I guess, we all know chocolate rocky road but I wanted to have rich, delicious, chocolaty vanilla ice cream and that’s exactly what we got here. My kids were happy as much as we were so I wanted to share this recipe with all of you, and maybe you guys will try making your own as well.
I hope you guys like this recipe, and if you do happen to make it please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I am able to see your delicious creations and share with my readers as well.
Vanilla Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 4 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Half-and-Half Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips (or crushed Chocolate Bar) split in half
- 2 cups Pecans split in half
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Follow instructions for your ice cream maker.
- Freeze the canister for about one hour.
- Using heavy duty blender or food processor, blend or crush for about 20-30 seconds or until crumbly 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of pecans. Add this to the cream mixture below.
- In the large bowl combine all the ingredients together; set aside marshmallows, 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of pecans for later use.
- Pour the mixture in the frozen canister, set it, add ice cubes with salt around the canister and allow ice cream maker to make ice cream. I have old fashed ice cream maker and let it mix for approximately 40 minutes before stopping.
Why is important to add salt to ice when making ice-cream? Read here
- After the ice cream is done mixing, transfer it to freezer ready canister, preferably metal one for the best results.
Mix in reserved chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
- Cover and allow it to freeze for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
You may add 1 tbsp. Dutch Cocoa or Instant coffee for an amazing flavor.