Pepperoni and Burrata Pizza with Pesto makes an amazing dinner idea as well as party food. It is simple, tasty and so easy. Pizza is my life-saviour, literally and figurately. It is such a fantastic, cheap and satisfying way to feed your whole family. I read more
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. If you want to churn your recipe up to the next level, I encourage you to use Minerva tasty butter to make my Caramelized Onion Tart. read more
This Toast Pizza Roll makes one amazing party food. It is one extraordinary and easy finger food that most people, especially kids love.
My family loves watching football as well as other sports, so we make a small party with delicious finger foods when we watch it.
As a result, this pizza was born after I was searching for easy finger foods. I cannot claim full credit for creating this idea, but I used my own method.
In a way brainstormed how I will make this my own.
We all see recipes all over the web, then there are glossy magazines full of recipes, as well as tv shows. However, I always try to recreate it and make my own version with ingredients that I have in my fridge or pantry.
With that being said, that’s why I constantly encourage you to use what you have or like. Just with this recipe, I know that many people do not consume pork.
I am one of those people that didn’t grow up with pepperoni. We had other types of hard salami. That’s why I said you can find something else instead to use in this recipe.
If you make them, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and make sure to use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could see your delicious creations.
I am affiliated with Amazon.
I started to add items to my Amazon store of things that I have used in the past. It is a slow process, but it’s fun and interesting.
Toast Pizza Roll
- 12 Toast Slices
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter divided
- 1 1/2 Italian Cheese Blend or just mozzarella
- 6-8 Slices Large Pepperoni turkey pepperoni if you prefer
- 6-8 Slices Large Genoa Salami any cold cut salami on hand
- 4-6 Slices Ham smoked chicken if you’re not eating ham
- 1-2 tbsp Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Italian Herb Mix
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder not with salt
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Take the toast out of the bag and place onto a large plastic film (wrap)
Melt unsalted butter and brush on about 1 tablespoon of melted butter on all the toasts. Just a few strokes especially around the edges of the toast to connect better.
- Connect the toast by placing a 1/4 on the each on each other. As seen on the pic. Take the rolling pin and flatten the toast completely from one end to the other and all sides.
- Add half of the shredded cheese, then place cold cut salami. You may use one or more, like me. You can even make it without any meat just use more cheese.
- On the salami evenly spread marinara sauce, then add the rest of the cheese.
- Using plastic wrap as a guide, roll the toast and wrap the whole toast roll with the plastic film or a wrap.
- Add Italian herb mix to the melted butter, mix then brush all over the roll. If you need to use more butter, just melt some more.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 400F, then turn the broiler ON and bake under the broiler until golden brown, less than a minute.
Baking time wary on the type of oven you have. Check the roll around 15 minutes of baking just to make sure. You may use any type of salami or cheese. I loved using Italian blend because it got many different types of cheese, however, I made it before with cheddar, and sometimes with mozzarella only.
As a mother of three kids, two teens and one twin, I always look for quick meals just like this delicious Supreme Bread Pizza. We have this at least once a week on our family movie night. Thankfully, Publix is just around the corner, so read more
Amazing Super Bowl Party Foods that will please you, your family and friends. Score a touchdown with recipes that I picked for you. ____________________________ CHICKEN Fried Chicken Wings Chicken Burger Mediterranean Sumac Chicken Spicy Baked BBQ Chicken Wings Chicken Wings in read more
My family loves pizza, and this one sure is completely different take on a pizza.
Pizza comes in many shapes and forms, and everyone has their favorite. To my surprise, my family asks more and more for hummus pizza. You can add any topping that you desire, but I tried this one and we liked it.
So, I used Thai Coconut Curry from HOPE, which a bit spicy and most definitely delicious hummus. Also, I used Vegetarian sausages by Field Roast and roasted butternut squash.
We love cheese very much, so I added a bit of cheese by Daiya to make this pizza complete.
I try to serve meatless meals at least twice a week, and this pizza as well one that I made a couple of weeks ago “Vegetable Hummus Pizza“, will be served often, especially over weekends.
Vegetarian sausages by Field Roast was a total surprise. I wouldn’t even believe in a million years how much it tastes like a real sausage. I used Mexican Chipotle, and it gave me that extra kick of heat to every bite. Perfection!
As you can tell, this pizza is completely vegan!
If you wish to use regular cheese, you are more than welcome.
I was not endorsed by any of these companies, so this is not a sponsored post. However, I received Hope hummus to try.
By the way,
Mozzarella Style Shreds by “Daiya”
Dairy-free Mozzarella Style Shreds melt, ooze, bubble, and stretch — just like regular mozzarella cheese. These delicious Shreds are an ideal cheese alternative for pizzas, pasta and more.
Thai Hummus Pizza with Butternut Squash and Vegetarian Sausages
- 1 Pizza Dough 1 Lbs.
- 1/4 Butternut Squash sliced (more if you wish) + Olive Oil+ Salt, etc.
- 1 tablespoon Thai Coconut Curry Hummus
- 2 links Vegetarian Sausages sliced
- 1 cup Cheese
- Make dough or use store-bought.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Peel and slice about 1/4 of the Butternut squash, slice into thin slices. Place on the baking sheet and season it with salt, ground black pepper, dried parsley and a drizzle of olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- Roll the dough into the shape that you desire, I used a rectangular baking pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place the dough in the baking pan and stretch all the way the end of the pan.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of Thai Coconut Curry Hummus, and spread it evenly.
- Place bit of cheese on the bottom, then add roasted butternut squash slices, then add sliced vegetarian sausages.
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the crust looks golden. Serve hot, and preferably with salad!
You may use other toppings.
This Vegetable Hummus Pizza is easy, delicious, and perfect for lazy weekend nights. Over the weekends I got to think of the recipes that I can make fast because my kids are home and all they ask is: “where is the food, ma?” Sometimes, I read more
Artisan Broccoli Pizza is my healthier version of pizza, and not only comforting but incredibly delicious too. To be quite honest pizza sauce and I am not on a good term at all. Anyhow, any other pizza would give me heartburn. I just feel really read more