Much like a cottage or shepherd’s pie, my easy fisherman pie is one amazing meal that you must try. What is the difference you ask? Well, this easy fisherman pie recipe is made with fish instead. We absolutely love this for our Friday supper or […]
Sausage and vegetable frittata recipe is my go-to meal when it comes to breakfast or brunch. It is easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious. Well, sausage and vegetable frittata is a perfect […]
An easy and very tasty recipe for Beef Chili Baked Potatoes. It took me a while until I finally decided to post this gem.
My dear family loves many, many dishes that I make. I will be honest, beef chili baked potatoes are probably in the TOP 10.
They could not stop eating it. I had to double the recipe the next time I made it. My daughter, Anna, made this huge bowl of salad and I set all the baked potato toppings. That’s how we enjoy these stuffed baked potatoes.
Chili is one amazing dinner or becomes potluck or party food in an instant, especially during Superbowl party.
However, stuff hot chili in the baked potato and top it with the cheese… well, you got yourself a winner right there. Don’t you agree?
You can indeed make it even vegetarian just by making meatless chili.
I mean, cooking to me is all about making it approachable for everyone. Well, I genuinely like carrying out an idea, so if the adapted recipe is not exactly the same that is perfectly alright.
I absolutely wish that people cook more at home rather than going out to eat every other meal.
That being said, I cannot even imagine eating out daily, so that is why I cook at home all kinds of delicious foods.
Nevertheless, I hope you guys try this one. You can even prep ahead by making homemade chili and storing it in the fridge.
If you make this recipe or any other from my blog please tag me on Instagram @sandrasaycooking and use #sandraseasycooking hashtag. Thank you so much for all your support. Cheers!
An easy and simple recipe for these tasty Beef Chili Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 6 large Baking Potatoes + Salt Oil
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground Beef 20/80
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 2 16-ounce can Red Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 Chili Pouch Seasoning
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Toppings: shredded Cheddar cheese sour cream, chopped green onions or chives
- Serve it with Salad
- Cook ground beef and onion in a pot, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain the fat out. Stir in beans and the rest of the ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, stirring occasionally cook the chili for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Scrub and dry the potatoes. Pierce the potato with a fork. Rub oil all over the potatoes. Rub salt all over the potatoes. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes or until tender. You can also wrap each potato with aluminum foil. Aluminum foil helps the skin on your potato stay nice and soft, but it is not necessary to use the foil.
- Cut the potatoes in the middle then press lightly to open the potatoes.
- Add chili and topped with the cheese if you wish, and place back to the oven under broil for a minute or so until the cheese is completely melted.
- If you like less chili on your potato, freeze half of mixture up to 3 months. Make sure the chili stuffed potatoes are completely cooled before wrapping them and placing in the freezer.
- Thaw in the refrigerator, and microwave at HIGH checking occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- If I have any leftovers I like keeping it in the fridge for a couple of days. Usually, it is all gone in a day or two.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Rachael Ray 56524 3-Piece Oven Lovin’ Cookie Pan Steel Baking Sheet Set, Gray with Orange Grips
- Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red)
- Vremi 5-Piece Bamboo Kitchen Utensil Set - Wooden Spoons and Cooking Utensils with Colorful SIlicone Handles - Nonstick Spatula Turner Mixing Forked and Slotted Wood Spoons with BPA Free Hanging Holes
SANDRAâS EASY COOKING a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. My Amazon Store.
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, in my opinion, is one of the best side dishes for the holiday season, as well as all year round weeknight dinner dish. I do not make this often. Simply because my family cannot stop eating it until the baking dish […]
I love Mexican cuisine as much as Tex-Mex food. I mean, who would say no, right?! A bit of Texas with a bit of Mexico and you get an amazing combo bursting with flavor
These beef taco bowls are just incredibly tasty. You can make it more spicy or mild. It is all how you prefer your food, that is why you have to taste
Add a pinch of this and that until you reach your preference. I always say you can add more seasoning later, so add just a pinch or two and taste.
I love spicy food as well as my children but my husband does not. Well, he likes it a little, but not much.
I really hope that you all like this easy recipe. You can modify this one to meet your lifestyle requirements, such as low carb.
I love serving this beef over cauliflower rice or in low carb tortillas, as well as making my lunch box into this amazing taco salad.
My family absolutely love this type of meals. Usually they add refried beans or even chili beans. Such a comfort food that most people just love, and it is really simople to prep.
You can even prep ahead, refrgirate and serve later. It is as simple as it sounds.
This tasty Beef taco recipe is the closest to classic Tex-Mex Style version of tacos. It is easy and very delicious.
- 1 pound (453g) Ground Beef 80/20
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1/4 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- TOPPING OPTION:
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Shredded Lettuce
- Red Onion, diced
- Parsey or cilantro, chopped
- FRESH or pickled Jalapenos
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole or plain Avocado
- Taco Tortilla Bowls, shells or soft tortillas
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef sprinkled with seasonings over medium heat.
- Remove as much grease as possible then stir in adobo and tomato sauce and lastly season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and with desired toppings.
You may serve beef in soft tortillas, taco shells or taco bowls.
Toppings are up to you.
If you do not eat tortillas, you can serve this beef over rice or cauliflower rice. Or use Low Carb Tortillas
You may add beans or even refried beans.
You may even make your own bowls. Check out my Amazon Store for more details.
Please, comment and tag me if you make it. Or just post a pic on Instagram and tag me @sandraseasycooking so I can re-post. Make sure to use my hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you, guys, for all your support!!!
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any possible way prepared. I really try to make fish and serve it […]
You cannot get a meal more simple than these Beef and Sauce Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Boats. Yes, it does take some time until the squash is cooked but that is pretty much it. My husband and I devoured this one. Even though I did not […]
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich.
Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch.
My favourite way to eat a croque-madame is with a little sunny-side-up egg on top, with a drizzle of hot sauce!
With that being said, you should also try a “Croque Mademoiselle” which is a vegetarian version with cucumber or zucchini and chives.
I genuinely feel like this sandwich instantly transports you back to a French café or charming bistro, where you may have ordered it while sipping on a café au lait.
You may know this sandwich in the USA as a Monte Cristo Sandwich. Nevertheless, it is delicious whatever you call it.
My husband and I devoured it because we absolutely love a good sandwich.
Especially with premium carved cuts of high-quality meats like Hillshire Farm® Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham.
I partnered with Hillshire Farm to make something very delicious using their Premium Carved Meats.
We used Hillshire Farm Premium Carved Slow Roasted Seasoned Ham to make this delicious sammie.
So, I took a trip to Walmart and located the packaged lunch meat in the perimeter coolers.
There, I found Hillshire Farm Premium Carved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. As well as Hillshire Farm Premium Carved Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast.
If you try my Croque-Monsieur Sandwich Recipe or any other from my site please tag me on INSTAGRAM. @sandraseasycooking #sandraseasycooking
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION:
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich, better known as Croque-Monsieur. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch.
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter reserve 1/2 tbsp for buttering the bread
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoon/s All-purpose flour substitute 1/4 tbsp Guar gum
- 2-2 1/2 cups Whole milk
- 3 ounces Gruyère Cheese, grated substitute with Swiss Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Sprigs of Thyme steam removed
- 1/2 tablespoon Melted Unsalted Butter reserved from Bechamel Sauce)
- 8 slices Sandwich Bread preferably rustic, or traditional Brioche toast
- 8 slices Hillshire Farm® Premium Carved Meat, I used Ham
- 8-10 ounces Gruyère Cheese, grated substitute with Swiss Cheese (aged)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives or green onions
Shread/Grate the cheeses; Gruyère Cheese and Swiss Cheese. You may use more or less, but I think this is a perfect amount. I like shredding my own cheese and it melts even better when you do it.
- Melt the butter over low heat in a small saucepan and add the flour all at once, stirring with a wooden spoon for 2 minutes. Add milk; bring to a simmer.
- Cook, whisking frequently, until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add the salt, pepper, grated Gruyere, and the Swiss and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees with rack in bottom third. Place 8 bread slices on the baking sheet, butter each toast with unsalted butter, then toast for a couple of minutes.
- After the toast slices are nicely golden take it out of the oven. Just to note that you can toast bread in a large toaster or conventional oven as well if that saves you time.
- Top each with half with bechamel sauce, about 1 tablespoon equally spread, then add slices of the ham and shredded Gruyère. Top with remaining bread.
- On the very top of each sandwich add about 1 more tablespoon of the Bechamel sauce and generous amount of shredded Gruyère.
- Turn the oven broiler on high and transfer the baking sheet with sandwiches in the oven. Broil until the top of the sandwiches with bechamel sauce and cheese begins to bubble, approximately 2 minutes.
- Slice in half and enjoy
For Croque-Madame add a fried sunny side up egg on the top and serve.
- For Croque-Madame, add a fried sunny-side-up egg on top and serve.
- Gruyère cheese is one of the finest Swiss cheeses. Its taste is nutty and salty when new but varies greatly with age. Since it can be quite pricy, you can substitute with regular Swiss cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Spring Chef Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Metal Measuring Spoons for Dry or Liquid, Fits in Spice Jar, Set of 6
- Carote 6.3 Inch/1 Quart Milk Saucepan PFOA Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating From Switzerland, Bakelite Handle With Wood Effect (Soft Touch) With Lid, Suitable For All Stove Including Induction
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver
My simple Crepes are delicious, incredible and extremely easy to make. They are absolutely perfect for breakfast, snack and they do make an excellent dessert. My family loves crepes, sweet or savoury, even though we are more sweet tooth peeps. I try not to make […]