This tasty and easy tuna pizza is amazing all year round. You may make your own dough, use store-bought or perhaps tortilla. Whatever you choose it is absolutely amazing. With this recipe, I am entering Tonnino Tuna Recipe Challange. After debating for a few weeks…
Much like a cottage or shepherd’s pie, my easy fisherman pie is one amazing meal that you must try. What is the difference you ask? Well, this easy fisherman pie recipe is made with fish instead. We absolutely love this for our Friday supper or…
Sausage and vegetable frittata recipe is my go-to meal when it comes to breakfast or brunch. It is easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious.
Well, sausage and vegetable frittata is a perfect startup a recipe for anyone to begin cooking. It is also versatile, but frittatas are versatile in general.
Anyhow, my family is obsessed with frittatas. Sometimes I make them in cupcake or muffin tin. With that being said, if you make them that way it is just great if you are struggling with portion control.
I shared my amazing recipe for savory frittata cups. We all need one more frittata recipe, right? Click here for the recipe.
So, if you do not know what is Frittata, well it is actually an Italian version of Omellete. You would usually fold omelet in half and all the cheese and filling would be in the middle.
Personally, to me, a frittata is more of crustless quiche, but correct me if I am wrong or way off. Hey, regardless, they are so delicious and amazing to make any time of the day.
I know one thing, this kind of simple meal saved me so many times on days when I am busy. We always have ingredients to make a couple of frittatas for my whole family.
If you make this recipe or if I inspire you to make any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
To me, it’s all about sharing food so I would love to share at least a picture of your creation with others. Thank you in advance!
Now, let us make this easy, tasty and amazing frittata. What do you say? Let me know in the comments what kind of dishes are your go-to meals?
Products from Amazon.com
I really hope you like this tasty Sausage and Vegetable Frittata Recipe.
When it comes to breakfast or brunch Frittata is my go-to meal. It's easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious.
- 4-6 large eggs, mixed
- 1/2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tbsp. unsalted Butter
- 1/4 pound Italian Sausage, sauteed (casing removed)
- 2 Scallions, chopped, reserve some of the green parts for garnish
- 4 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Green Pepper, diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Heavy Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat a skillet, until almost smoking point then drizzle a bit of oil coating the bottom of the frying pan or a skillet.
- If the sausage is in casting, remove it and add the sausage into the skillet. Break it into small pieces and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes on medium high. Remove the sausage from the skillet and onto a plate.
- In the skillet add butter, allow it to melt then add chopped green onions, saute for a few seconds, and add sliced mushrooms as well as green pepper.
- Allow it to cook for about 2-3 minutes on medium-high heat then put the cooked sausage back to the skillet and mix it all together. Season it with a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Stir well to coat.
- Meanwhile, mix eggs until they are combined, then add heavy whipped cream and just a pinch of salt. Mix it well until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet over the sausage mixture, and let it cook for a couple of minutes on the stove top.
- You may flip it on the other side and add cheese, OR preheat a broiler on high and cook under broiler for about 30-40 seconds. Make sure 1. That you have Oven SAFE skillet or frying pan. 2. Watch it so the frittata does not burn because it is under the broiler and it will bake fast.
- After 30-40 seconds, take the frittata out and add cheese. Put it back in the oven again for another 30-40 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
- Take it out of the oven when the cheese is bubbly and completely melted.
- Garnish frittata with those reserved green parts of scallions and serve hot and immediately!
- You may use milk instead of whipped cream.
- you can use ground beef instead of Italian sausage.
- If you dislike mushrooms please omit. You may use whatever you wish in the frittata.
- Provolone cheese or mild cheddar might work well in the frittata.
- Use as many eggs as you can eat. I usually go by two per person but that all depends. I like adding one extra because my husband or my boys love eggs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
An easy and very tasty recipe for Beef Chili Baked Potatoes. It took me a while until I finally decided to post this gem. My dear family loves many, many dishes that I make. I will be honest, beef chili baked potatoes are probably in…
Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, in my opinion, is one of the best side dishes for the holiday season, as well as all year round weeknight dinner dish.
I do not make this often. Simply because my family cannot stop eating it until the baking dish is licked clean. We just love this meal so much.
Well, what’s not to like, right? We have creamy potatoes, cheese, and bacon. It literally cannot get any better than that. All my favorite things in one bite.
Ever since we adopted a low carb lifestyle, my husband and I do not eat potatoes. I know, it is sad.
I do miss potatoes the most, but I gotta stick to what’s the best for me.
Anyhow, my kids reminded me of this dish just last week. I was so excited to make it for them.
So, with that being said, I realized that I never in these 9 years of blogging posted this incredibly easy and I must add a tasty recipe.
Now, you can serve this with a side of steamed veggies, or with some meat.
I feel like it is absolutely perfect for holiday family gatherings,
Well, I know that many of you, especially veteran-moms like me, have come up with a similar recipe. P
However, the point of my blog is to post all kinds of recipes. Some going to be easy and some a bit harder, but none complicated.
Of course, the focus is on easy dishes. 30 to 45 minutes from start to finish. Nobody got the time to spend hours in the kitchen and you shouldn’t.
To be honest, I do not spend hours in the kitchen, unless it is Thanksgiving or me testing recipes. I don’t mind spending time in the kitchen, but it is really unnecessary.
Aso, you can use potato flakes, but I believe that freshly made mashed potatoes taste so much better. You’re welcome!!!
Similar recipes that you might like:
Hey, if you make this amazing Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking
I am on other social media, just tap on one of the social media tabs or bottoms on the side or on the very bottom of the website.
Easy, tasty and a perfect side dish for your weeknight meals or holiday gatherings.
- 4 pounds Russet Potatoes
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Half and Half, a splash more if needed
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, split in half
- 5-6 Slices of Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Chives or Green Onions, green part
- Peel and dice the potatoes in the equal size. Place the potatoes in the large pot and cover with water. Add a generous pinch of salt. Boil the potatoes over medium high heat in the water about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drain the potatoes well, then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the butter, sour cream, milk, garlic powder, and salt. Smash the potatoes with a fork or potato masher. For the creamiest mashed potatoes use a hand mixer. Mix until smooth in texture. It is the best blending tool for it.
- Add half of the shredded cheddar cheese and fold in to combine.
- Place mashed potatoes in the baking dish and try to make the top smooth. Then add the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
- While the Casserole is baking, cook bacon. After it is crunchy, transfer it to kitchen paper towel then crumble it.
- Top baked mashed potato casserole with bacon and chopped chives or green onions.
Choose higher starch potatoes, such as Russet or Yukon gold for the best and most flavor-packed mashed potatoes.
You can make this dish ahead and store in the fridge. Just bake it.
Personally, I do not like storing it longer than a day, but if you ever stored potatoes in the fridge then you do whatever you feel is the best for you.
If you do not eat bacon, you may use other smoked products such as turkey bacon or smoked bits of beef or chicken.
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any possible way prepared. I really try to make fish and serve it…
You cannot get a meal more simple than these Beef and Sauce Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Boats. Yes, it does take some time until the squash is cooked but that is pretty much it.
My husband and I devoured this one. Even though I did not use the largest spaghetti squash, we could not finish it so I say one of these serves four people. Especially if you serve it with
We do not consume bread as before and still, this was a pretty satisfying lunch or dinner.
Now, there are a couple of things that you can add like sauteed peppers, celery or addition or onion.
You can chop everything and just sautee before adding meat to the pan. Also, you may like your own tomato or Italian sauce. It is totally versatile and you can use whatever you wish to add.
I just wanted to keep it as simple as possible. We love it just like this so after a couple of requests from you guys, I am posting it on my blog.Follow my blog with Bloglovin
If you make my recipe for Beef and Sauce Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Boats, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
- 1 medium Spaghetti Squash 2 to 3 pounds
- 1 generous Pinch Salt and Black Ground Pepper
- 1 drizzle Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef 80/20 or whatever you prefer
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder you can saute 1/4 of medium chopped onion instead.
- 1 pinch Salt and ground black pepper each or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herbs, Blend
- 1 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce any sauce that you prefer
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley for garnish
- 1/4 pound Cheese, freshly sliced of shredded mozzarella, provolone, or mild cheddar cheese works
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop the seeds out using a spoon. Place squash, cut side down, in a baking dish. Fill pan with hot water to a depth of 1/2 in. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-40 minutes or until tender. I use a knife or a fork to punch through on the side of the bowl. If tender the squash is done. Remove all the water out of not evaporated, then turn the squash halves on the other side.Add a pinch of Salt and pepper in each just to season it, drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil and allow it to roast for an additional 10-15 minutes at 375F.
- Meanwhile, make a beef sauce by sauteeing ground beef. Remove excess grease if you wish before adding spices and seasoning. To the ground beef add onion powder, Italian herb blend, salt, and pepper to taste. When the meat is cooked and not bloody add about 1 1/2 cup Sauce. I used Beef flavored sauce.
- When the squash is cooked and cool enough to handle, use a fork to scrape the squash making squash spaghetti stand.
- On the top of spaghetti squash add an equal amount of beef sauce on top, using fork mix it a bit coating spaghetti squash with the sauce, then add cheese. You can also take the spaghetti squash out completely and layer it like lasagna (sauce, squash, cheese, etc.) using skin as a bowl, but I prefer it this way.
- Place it back in the oven and bake uncovered, at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.Enjoy!
You may use ground, minced or diced chicken bites for this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich. Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch. My favourite way to eat a croque-madame is…