This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MarinadesWithMazola #MakeItWithHeart #CollectiveBiasChicken Chicken Fajita Skewers are fresh, tasty, healthy, colorful, and the ultimate summer grilled food that everyone loves. We do not include Mazola® Corn Oil only […]
Category: CHICKEN RECIPES
I dare to say that Zesty Rosemary Lime Chicken Wings are absolutely mouthwatering especially made in the Air Fryer.
I mean, you do not have to be a chef or even a good cook to make these. So simple, yet packed with flavor.
We just love the zesty chicken wings with
As you all know we love a good meal, and we have once a week family movie night. It fills my heart when we are all together for a couple of hours without any phone distraction.
I cherish these moments. Now that our oldest one, Aleks, leaving for University this Fall, I am even more determined not to skip on these small moments like our move nights.
Unexplainably, the time flew by. I know it is cliche to say, but it is so true. Well, I feel like he was just last week this mischievous little boy, running around the house in his Spiderman undies.
I will not cry! P
Anyhow, back to my wings. So, I made these since we all love them, but most importantly I wanted to test recipes that we can make quick in our air fryer
I made some tasty cauliflower with this and the meal was completely done. Most importantly, we all loved it, and it tastes absolutely phenomenal.
I hope you all like this recipe. Also, you can make these in the oven. Always make sure to turn them around about halfway at 400F. The best way to cook them in the oven is on one of those baking racks or grills.
The heat will travel all around the chicken wings so the taste will be tasty, but it is not necessary. You can make it in the regular baking pan, too.
I will link my favorite items from the Amazon, below under the recipe. That is just in case if you are wondering. As an Amazon Affiliate, I am happy to recommend my favorite products that I use or had in the past.
An easy way to make chicken wings.
- 8-10 Chicken Wings
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- Zest of One Lime
- 1 tbsp. Dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Rub all the ingredients on the chicken wings and marinade for about 30 minutes. You may keep it in the large airtight container or a large ziplock bag. Lime will tenderize the chicken even more, and allow the spices and herbs to penetrate through.
Place the chicken wings in the one layer. If your fryer is larger then you may use more wings. Mine is 6 Qt. and I can cook 8 regular size wings comfortably, to up to 10.
Turn the air fryer 375 F for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size and power of your fryer. Halfway through I turn them around to get the same nice golden color. I don't think it's necessary per se to turn it around but I do it and it works wonderfully for me.
If the chicken wings are frozen, just defrost them because obviously, you will not be able to marinate frozen chicken wings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- OMORC Air Fryer XL 6QT(w/Cookbook), 15-in-1 1800W Fast w/Wet Finger-Friendly Quick Knob & Touch Screen Deep Fryer Oven Large Oilless Hot Air, 8-15 Presets, Preheat, Nonstick Basket, 2-Year Warranty
- Sticky Toffee Silicone Printed Oven Mitt & Pot Holder, Cotton Terry Kitchen Dish Towel & Dishcloth, Gray, 9 Piece Set
Roast chicken with potatoes is my favorite meal. It reminds me greatly of my grandma and Sundays that I spend in her house. She would make this almost every single time when I come to visit. I believe that it takes me back to that time of my life. With that being said, […]
Hello everyone, I hope your long weekend was fantastic and that you are enjoying summer break. We have been on break since last week and I can’t even believe that I will have a senior, a freshman, and the 6th grader next school year. […]
It’s been a while since I posted a real dinner recipe, so I‘ve decided to post this fast and delicious dish that everyone loves. Chicken Fajita Bowl is amazing! Usually, I make cauliflower rice for myself, but the family loves eating rice and beans or just plain rice with Chicken Fajita.
To be honest both of my boys strongly dislike cooked peppers and onion so I make only chicken for them. They love raw peppers and onion but cooked veggies are a big no-no. With that being said I cook chicken and serve raw veggies on the side just for those two troublemakers.
This meal makes at least twice a month on our table. Sometimes I would make bowls like this and sometimes I just serve on the big tray with warmed up tortillas so everyone can make their own wraps and toppings. I mean easy peasy, right?
You can check Chicken Fajita HERE
I used a nearly same recipe that I have used before and It was really satisfying and delicious. If you don’t want to bother adding your own seasoning just use store bought. I usually have everything in my pantry and fridge so I just mix it myself, but I have used a store bought seasonings thousand times. There is no judging here whatsoever. We try to prepare and serve a homemade meal but that doesn’t necessarily mean that everything has to be from the scratch.
I hope you guys like this recipe, and if you do happen to make it please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I am able to see your delicious creations and share with my readers as well.
Chicken Fajita Bowl
- 2 tablespoons Oil (I used Spanish Olive Oil)
- 1 boneless skinless Chicken Breast cut into thin strips (usually two pieces in one pack unless it's a family pack)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper julienned
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper julienned
- 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper julienned
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper julienned
- 1/2 Onion diced or sliced
Seasoning & Marinade
- 1 tablespoon Oil l (I used Spanish Olive Oil)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt or to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish Smoked Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large freezer bag, combine 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, and seasonings; add the chicken, close the bag then shake a bit to coat the chicken. Refrigerate for one hour. (If you will not cook it right away freeze it. You may leave it in the fridge for up to 24 hrs.)
- In a large skillet, saute peppers and onion in 1 tablespoon of oil until tender but still crisp. Season it with a pinch of a salt, stir, then remove on the plate.
- In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat for about 6 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink. Return pepper mixture to a pan and combine them with chicken. Cook for about 2 to 3 more minutes. Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
You can serve it over rice, or use Cauliflower rice.
Saute on a bit of oil, add salt to taste. This is perfect for a fajita bowl.
- You can use beef for this recipe
- You do not have to use all the peppers listen to the ingredients. It is always more appealing when you have more than one color in your meal, but that is perfectly okay if you use two types of peppers. Also, green, red, yellow and orange give you different flavor and sweetness so I would encourage you to use all of them if possible.
- You can meal prep this and keep it in your fridge for up to 5 days, although DO NOT keep cooked cauliflower rice in your fridge. Make it the moment you gonna eat it. It got the nastiest smells if you leave it in the fridge. I make it 5 minutes before I will serve my meal.
- You can pack cooked peppers and chicken in the freezer bag, make portion size bags. Just thaw and maybe give a quick stir fry for a minute or two on medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil. You just want to really heat through and it is always nice to refresh it. You may keep it in the freezer for up to a month. It will be probably safe to go over a month I just never went over it so I won't recommend if I am not doing it.
Simple meals are the best, and one sheet meals are so versatile and to be honest they rock my world. When I have veggies that need to be used or I am leaving town for a few days, or maybe I just need a quick dinner, this type of meal is so welcoming.
I made roasted veggie sheet dinners and served it with noodles or rice with a drizzle of soy sauce, and I made something like this with different veggies or fish.
Switching it up depending what I have in my fridge or a freezer.
Everyone happy and I didn’t spend more than like 10 minutes in my kitchen preparing this, I call that win-win situation.
Lemon-Herbs Chicken with Asparagus Sheet Dinner
- 1 split Chicken Breast 1 whole chicken breast split in half
- 1 Bunch Asparagus + a good pinch of salt
- 1/2-1 Lemon Meyer Lemon, if possible, 4-5 slices
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning per breast for both sides (Mrs. Dash without sodium)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt per breast on both sides, or to taste (a generous pinch of salt)
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 Rosemary sprig remove leaves from the stem
- Drizzle of Oil
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Prepare chicken by seasoning it with lemon-pepper and salt, then add herbs and rub all over the chicken.
- Now on the bottom of the baking sheet add (washed and trimmed) asparagus, I trim about an inch from the bottom of the asparagus, it is too woody.
- Add a generous pinch of Kosher Salt all over the asparagus and lemon-pepper seasoning, drizzle a bit of oil then rub it all over the asparagus and separate it in a single layer, as you can see on the picture.
- Place chicken breast on top of the asparagus, add lemon slices on top of the chicken and sides as well, then drizzle a bit of oil all over. About 1 tablespoon altogether because chicken breast is pretty lean.
- Bake it for about 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken and if the internal temperature thermometer reads 165F (at the thickest part of the chicken) then the chicken is cooked and safe to eat. Serve with rice or quinoa, and similar, and salad.
You can use chicken with skin on. If you are cooking in the oven I would use the broiler for a minute or two just get that skin extra crunchy. You can also wrap skinless chicken breast with the hickory smoked bacon. Any leftovers place in the container and keep it in the fridge for 3 days, or freeze it for up to a month. If you keep it more then 3 days it loses the tastiness fo me that is why I always recommend 3 days. You can most definitely use other vegetables such as broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes or cauliflower, just an example. For each adult, count on having about 4 to 5 ounces of cooked chicken. 10 ounces of uncooked boneless chicken breasts will yield approximately 6 1/2 ounces cooked, while 10 ounces of uncooked boneless chicken thighs will yield approximately 5 ounces cooked. I cooked this sheet dinner on my Traeger grill/smoker. You can use the oven, it is the same method. Check your Lemon-Pepper seasoning for the sodium. Mine did not have any sodium that is why I used salt to season the chicken, but if your seasoning contains sodium most likely you would not need to add any additional salt.
This easy naan bread pizza comes together in 5 minutes and you can even prep everything ahead, plus it is versatile. I had leftover grilled chicken from the weekend, some tomatoes as well as olives, a bit of red onion and voila. […]