These PB2 Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles are an absolute delight. I genuinely love having a protein-packed breakfast or brunch almost every single day, and I must say, these were not disappointing at all. Above all, I heartily enjoyed a plateful of these with my regular coffee…
School is in a full session for over two months now, so these delicious and Fluffy Cream Cheese Blueberry Pancakes make an appearance on our table quite often. We are almost at the Fall break, but temperatures are not getting any better. We are still…
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own.
What better way to start your morning than with a cup of coffee or tea and a nice, delectable Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish.
Warm, sweet, delicious and most definitely an easy breakfast, brunch or dare I say dessert.
Before school starts, we always make plans for preparing clothes and the weekly menu. These NEW General Mills Pillsbury Blueberry Biscuits with icing will be on our table quite often considering they are a family favorite already.
Why would not they be?! Just look how amazing they look.
They are fluffy and delightful and are not just limited to one dish they can be baked into. We had fun creating blueberry biscuit pizzas, rolls stuffed with cream cheese and fresh blueberries as well as these amazing Danishes.
With that being said, you could really just bake them and spread a bit of butter on top for a classic sweet biscuit breakfast.
My kids enjoyed these very much. We are just about to create an amazing weekend breakfast using their new chocolate chip biscuits, which are must-try.
Needless to say, my 12-year-old is having a great time prepping these with me. Please do include your children and grand-babies when you’re baking.
Nothing beats any bonding activity you do with your children, especially baking, which will always make them smile all the way through the process and after when tasting the finished product. It’s fun and you make memories that will truly last a lifetime.
You can purchase the New Pillsbury Sweet Biscuits with Icing – Chocolate Chip and Blueberry at Publix.
I got them on aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready for you to bake them.
I got themon aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready foryou to bake them.
If you make these tasty Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuit Danish, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to share your creation with everyone. Thank you!!!
- 1 Pillsbury New Blueberry Biscuits, 8 CT
- 1/2 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- You may serve them with fresh blueberries and a lemon zest
- Press the middle of each biscuit with your fingers and create a little bowl.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon of blueberry jam in each biscuit.
- Using a hand mixer, combine together room temperature cream cheese & sugar.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add cream cheese filling on the top and spread a bit. The best way is to use two teaspoons.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle each with frosting. Add a bit of lemon zest and fresh blueberries for the perfect breakfast or brunch.
You may use other jams as well such as blackberries, strawberries or apricots
Sausage and vegetable frittata recipe is my go-to meal when it comes to breakfast or brunch. It is easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious. Well, sausage and vegetable frittata is a perfect…
I hope you guys will enjoy my Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes. Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I gathered some of my favorite breakfast and brunch recipe ideas and made this tasty roundup. I hope you guys find my Mother’s Day…
I know that all of you love Fluffy Pancakes, but Fluffy Cream Cheese Pancakes are even better.
My family went bananas over these. Yes, even I tried them because of YOLO! Well, the verdict is that I absolutely loved them. Then again, there is no pancake that I have not liked.
On the other thought, I made these “Keto” pancakes with almond flour, and it was not a pancake. In my humble opinion, it was cornbread hot cake? Perhapsâ¦ question mark, question mark.
Haha, it was really questionable in form of pancake. By the way, I do love cornbread, but with almond flour, it was just weird.
Anyhow, the good news is that these are not even close to cornbread. These are delicious, fluffy and super easy. I will have one more recipe for pancakes soonâ¦ meantime, please do enjoy these.
I will not drag this post because to be quite honest I have been under major writer block. I have so many recipes to share and nothing valuable or informative is coming out of me.
Definitely not the time to have a writer block because grilling season is coming and have amazing recipes for that.
Ahh! Hopefully, it will all come back to me. I just need to get inspired, ’cause my inspiration at the moment is down the toilet. So I apologize for a rather plain and boring post. At least this recipe is
Check my Amazon Store. As an Amazon Affiliate, I add items or products that I like and recommend.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar or any other sweetener I used Swerve
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
- 2 large Eggs separated yolks, and egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 6 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Ghee or unsalted butter for the skillet
- Whisk together dry ingredients: all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: egg yolks and the buttermilk. Add the cream cheese and mix until combined (the mixture will look broken). Stir in the melted butter and vanilla extract. Combine everything together by adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. I like use electric mixer to make these as smooth as possible
- Now, In another bowl, using electric mixer mix the egg whites with a splash of apple cider vinegar until soft peaks form, then gently fold into the pancake batter. This will make pancakes fluffy.
- Heat a cast-iron pan or a skillet over medium heat then brush with melted butter or ghee.
- Drop the batter into the pan by 1/3-1/4 cup, leaving space between each pancake. It's good to have measuring cup close and use it as a ladle.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom and just starting to dry a bit on top, adjusting the heat as necessary so the pancakes do not get too dark about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until the reverse side is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the finished pancakes to the baking sheet or a platter. You can keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- Serve with whatever you desire; fresh fruit, whipped cream, maple syrup or honey, jam, etc.
For the low carb you may use Almond flour. I must add that they do not taste like traditional pancakes, more like cornbread. However it is a great way to satisfy the cravings.
Apple Cinnamon Waffles with Apple Compote is so amazing and perfect for this cooler, autumn weather. I just love my weekend to start on a happy note. Preferably with warm waffles or pancakes, and a hot cup of coffee. I made these more than a…