I have been playing with some really easy recipes lately just like this tasty creamy spinach puff pastry. I don’t think that we need to spend hours in the kitchen unless it is Thanksgiving, of course. However, even then I do not cook all day.…
Easy and tasty fruit salad with citrus infused citrus maple dressing recipe. There is nothing more refreshing during hot summer days than colorful and delightful fruit salad. I made this tasty fruit salad with citrus maple dressing, which gave this salad a nice taste lift.…
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner so I put together a round-up of recipes. They all amazing, easy and delicious.
I do not about you, but in my house, we love Mexican cuisine. I make it at least once a week.
Spicy or non-spicy as long as it got Mexican favor I will devour the whole platter or tacos, enchiladas or burritos.
I could pretty much eat refried beans with a spoon. Yes, shamelessly I have done that before. I have no regrets admitting that fact.
So, some recipes are, of course, fusion but nonetheless, they are so tasty and very easy for anyone to prepare.
I really hope you make some my delicious Cinco de Mayo recipes for your celebration.
If you please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use my hashtag #sandraseaycooking. Thank you!!!
Without further ado, here is my round-up of amazingly delicious recipes from my blog. Direct links under each image.
I wish you safe and happy Cinco de Mayo!
I dare to say that Zesty Rosemary Lime Chicken Wings are absolutely mouthwatering especially made in the Air Fryer. I mean, you do not have to be a chef or even a good cook to make these. So simple, yet packed with flavor. We just…
I just love this time of the year? Most of the typical households are glued to the tv when their favorite football team is playing and there is something else, which is FOOD, of course? Some people come to tailgate parties for the game and food, and some just for the excellent food. I love the atmosphere as much as I love a good game and delicious food. What do you love the most about…
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelDareToDip #CollectiveBias
What do you think of this Spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip Tray? I hope you guys like it.
Halloween is just around the corner so food bloggers, naturally, tend to give you brilliant ideas and plan Halloween party foods just a bit earlier.
With that being said, I genuinely think that I have outdone myself. In addition, my oldest son went crazy over this one. The boy passionately loves Halloween as much as he loves Xmas.
Anyways, we all ate everything from this tray. EVERYTHING. Except for those eyeballs, of course! It was such a disgustingly delicious mess, and we loved every single bite.
So, for instance, when I was coming up with this creative idea, I merely had the cauliflower with the dip in mind, but as days went by the new picture appeared in front of me. Well, more like what you see now on my blog.
This is precisely my very first spooky recipe on the blog and I sincerely hope I nailed it for all you Halloween Lovers. In another word, personally, I was pleased with the outcome.
RO*TEL is known for promptly delivering bold, adventurous flavor.
I used a lot of Hunts Ketchup to decorate. Adding a zesty kick using RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies since RO*TEL is known for promptly delivering bold, adventurous flavor.
Mixing on some Refried Beans and Guacamole. I mean, who would not love this, right?
Therefore, if you get inspired by my spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip tray please tag me on INSTAGRAM. @sandraseasycooking #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you in advance!
Nevertheless, I shop in Walmart since they have everything that I needed for this dish.
Don’t you absolutely love going to the store, and always find things that you came for? That’s pretty much Walmart for me.
As I said, everything is edible on this tray, except for Halloween Decoration. You can also visit this site for more RO*TEL Halloween inspiration.
I know you guys going to love it.
Spooky but so very tasty Halloween party tray.
- 1 drizzle of Olive Oil
- 1 can 31 oz Refried Beans reserve one cup
- 1 can RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 can RO*TEL® Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 1 can Black Olives sliced
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 2-3 Sweet Red Peppers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pk Hot Dogs
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Yellow Corn Chips
- Haloween Decor; eyeballs, spider web, spiders, Halloween napkins, cups, and straws, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- While Oven is Preheating, wash all the produce, chop and dice.
- Carefully make a hole in the middle of the cauliflower, as seen in the picture.
- Boil Eggs at medium heat for 6 minutes, for a softer and leakier egg, 5 minutes. Boil Hot Dogs as well for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a large sheet pan, drizzle just a bit of olive oil to coat it.
- Add refried beans with sprinkle cheese on the sheet pan and make something that it looks like a reef, leaving the middle of it free. Bake for 5 minutes, just for flavors to marry and cheese to melt.
- Heat the remaining one cup of refried beans and heat that on the stove.
- Combine guacamole and 1/2 can of RO*TEL® Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies; set aside.
- Combine 1 can RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, remaining RO*TEL® Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, sliced olives, diced green and red peppers. It will look more like salsa; set aside.
- In the middle of the sheet pan place cauliflower.
- Add a cup of heated refried beans in the cauliflower bowl.
- On top of that add guacamole mixed with RO*TEL® Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies. It got to ooze.
- Around the refried beans and cheese dip add salsa.
- Peel boiled eggs, slice in half, then take out the egg yolk and stick Halloween decor eyeballs (make sure to wash it before placing it in the food and around it). The rest of the eggs you may place around the tray.
- Now, slice hot dogs in half, cut where the nail suppose to be. You may dip fingers in the ketchup or guacamole. Place the Hot Dog Fake Fingers all around the tray/ sheet pan.
Decorate the table and the rest of the dip as you wish. Make it personal, scary, but also kids friendly and in a holiday spirit. Use this recipe as an inspiration. Also, make sure to add chips and extra produce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Skillet Grilled Tofu Salad is one delightful meal. It is pretty and tasty. The first time I tried tofu was about 10 years ago, and let me tell you, I was not a big fan. I know now why the first time I made tofu it did not taste as good. To be honest, It looked so appetizing like a block of delicious cheese but it didn’t taste like cheese at all.…
Let’s step out of our comfort food zone and create delicious Artichoke and Cannellini Beans Hummus. Okie Dokie, Artichoke! I will show you an amazingly delicious and super easy recipe that you can make over and over again; for social gatherings, sporting events or just…
Lemon, garlic, and butter are just meant to be part of the shrimp meals. This is our favorite shrimp recipe, plus I totally toss these with creamy pasta. HEAVENLY! These shrimps are fantastic with cauliflower rice, zoodles (zucchini noodles), spaghetti squash or over bowl greens. If none of those is a good option for you, then take a loaf of Italian or French bread and dip and eat. I tell you it is so delicious.
So good! I might or might not have done that in the past. The aroma and flavor of these are seriously the best. This is such an easy and amazingly delicious recipe that you must make.
I made this often when I have a date with my husband and I don’t want to go out, or when I have a movie night with my girlfriends. The best memories are made over a meal!
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp
Lemon, garlic, and butter are just meant to be part of the shrimp meals. Delicious and flavorful shrimps in 20 minutes.
- 5 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2-2 pounds Shrimp with a tail peeled and deveined
- Sea salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste (A good pinch of both)
- 3-5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice use ripe Lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Organic Tumeric Powder optional, read notes
- Zest of one Lemon
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Clean, peel and devein shrimp then pat dry with a kitchen paper towel.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter in a skillet or saute pan over medium heat.
- To the butter add cleaned, shrimp and season the shrimp with sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste. Cook about two minutes on each side, the shrimp is cooked when it turns completely pink, make sure to stir; Remove from the pan and set aside on a platter or a plate.
- Add the remaining 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter in the skillet, then add the garlic and cook for about one minute.
- Add lemon juice, and turmeric powder. Cook, while slightly moving the skillet or just stir the butter, garlic, lemon juice, and turmeric together. Cook it for a couple of minutes on medium-high temperature, continuously stirring.
- Return the shrimp back to the skillet and stir to coat the shrimp with butter mixture and cook for additional minute or so. Add lemon zest and stir again. This is just to combine all the flavors and allow the shrimp to soak in the lemony flavor.
- Take off heat. Taste test, and add more salt or lemon juice to please your taste buds.
- Garnish with parsley if you desire. The best served over pasta.
I add turmeric powder for the color, plus it got amazing health benefits. It is optional!!! If the shrimp are precooked and frozen, thaw it completely. Submerge the shrimp under cold water and let it sit until defrosted for about 10-15 minutes. Then take a kitchen paper towels and make sure to dry the shrimp completely before cooking it. It is precooked so you don't need as much time to cook on each side.
These super easy and delicious Piglets in a Blanket are a staple in my house appetizers or hors d’oeuvre, especially during parties. Well, I must say that piglets in a blanket are one of my kids’ favorites quick after-school snacks. However, over the years I…