This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. No Bake Sweet Fruit Pizza recipes are slices of heaven. I say recipes because there are many options to create an incredible sweet pizza. They are read more
Search for a recipe: sweets
These PB2 Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles are an absolute delight.
I genuinely love having a protein-packed breakfast or brunch almost every single day, and I must say, these were not disappointing at all.
Above all, I heartily enjoyed a plateful of these with my regular coffee after a long, peaceful, and chilled morning walk.
Almost instantly these hit the spot. What a satisfying treat?!
With that being said, I partnered with PB2 Foods – Organic Peanut Butter Powder to create a delicious recipe. A recipe that everyone could enjoy.
Moreover, I carefully put some thought to create the most enchanting waffles packed with amazing ingredients to make your belly happy and your irresistible cravings for sweets at bay.
The pleasant taste will delightfully surprise you completely. That is to say, you would not believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are.
In short, please, you must attempt them as soon as possible.
These are fantastic to make for your loved ones over holidays, maybe for Valentine’s Day.
Perhaps to surprise that special person in your life for his or her birthday.
I know you will want to graciously thank me later.
However, you can just enjoy them each and every morning, or afternoon especially after a workout.
As we are all aware, organic peanut butter, a classic and much-adored treat has been satisfying so many of us for years. It has been incorporated into a variety of different indulgent sweet treats that are beyond well known.
Such an original and unique flavor has entered a new realm, powder form. PB2 organic powdered peanut butter is a phenomenal spin on the authentic, mouth-watering indulgence.
The process of properly making this product typically includes pressing out most of the natural oils from roasted peanuts and then grinding the nuts into a fine powder.
Therefore, the result of this is a powdered peanut product packed with flavor.
I am most definitely one of those people that hail PB2 as a low-calorie and low carb solution for all peanut butter lovers out there.
Please check the PB2 website for more details about the product and grab their tasty recipes.
If you make PB2 Gluten-Free Chocolate Waffles, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
The pleasant taste will delightfully surprise you completely. You wouldn't believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are, so please, you must attempt them as soon as possible
- 1 1/2 GF flour, 7 oz/187g (Bob’s Red Mill GF 1 to 1)
- 1/8 cup organic raw cocoa powder, 1oz/17g
- 4 tbsp. PB2 Foods Organic Powder, 26g
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 tbsp. Truvía cane sugar, 50g
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, 60 ml
- 2 large eggs, 4oz/100g
- 1/4 cup oil, 60ml
- 6 oz/200ml Filtered water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Measure and mix dry ingredients first, then measure and mix
- Heat waffle iron to medium heat if possible.
- Combine dry and wet mixtures and mix until the batter is
- Following instructions of your waffle maker, add about 1/4 cup of batter for each waffle.
- Continue making waffles until all the batter is used up.
- Serve them hot with maple syrup, fresh fruit, and dark
You can make these waffles with regular flour. Some small adjustments in addition to liquid might have to be adjusted.
For Low carb option, you may use Almond Flour. They are a bit different but nonetheless fantastic. I have tested using almond flour.
If you are sensitive to gluten just make sure to use ingredients with Gluten-Free labels.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own.
Do you like Bread Puddings? What flavor combination is your absolute favorite? Bread pudding, which I typically call sweet breakfast casserole, is the best creation. Whoever invented this is an absolute genius. My family genuinely loves it so much. I cannot even begin telling you how this entire pan was gone in less than 10 minutes. Ahh! Le Sigh! This was the time when I still ate carbs and sweets. I precisely remember waking up read more
Ahi Tuna Salad is absolutely one delightful meal.
Ahi tuna is velvety smooth in texture, melt in your mouth with a soft.
Delicate with a mild, somewhat meaty flavor served on top of delicious salad lightly seasoned with vinaigrette.
Seriously this was a perfect meal. Anyhow, Valentine’s day is coming. Yes!
If you are in relationship, are you doing anything special or you rather go out with your girlfriends?
That being said, I like staying in and enjoying dinner that we prepare together. Isn’t that more romantic?
So, he cleans the table and I wash dishes. I scratch his back if he scratch mine.
I mean, after being together for 19 years who cares about Valentine’s day anymore as long as he remembers to bring me tiramisu.
Jokes on the side, my hubs is a sweet, sweet man, but not really a romantic type.
Don’t get me wrong, he is thoughtful and knows how to spoil me. We are like fire and water, we balance each other.
Aquarius… by the way, my birthday is in two days. My wish is to sleep longer, have a coffee in bed, and stay in my PJ all day. That’s not bad at all, right?!
Oh, and speaking of Valentine’s day, if you’re planning to surprise somebody with a meal, I think you should definitely go with something like this.
Simply because it is just amazing, healthy, easy and so freaking delicious.
On the other hand, let’s get back to the recipe.
Since the new year started a while ago, I really try to eat more healthy and stay on track.
Like 85% of the food that I eat is really good for our body and mind.
Well, the rest is my love for sweets, snacks and pastry. I just cannot help it. What a heck? Let’s call that a balance.
A I said before, this Ahi Tuna Salad was delightful. With spectacular flavors that linger around your taste buds.
The crunch from the veggies lightly seasoned with the vinaigrette is all you want in one meal.
Oh, and that mandarine is just perfect with tuna and mixed greens. That burst of sweetness is spectacular.
Yes, I call this a meal because you really get full eating it.
If you get inspired and make my Ahi Tuna Salad, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseaycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
This salad was delightful. With spectacular flavors that linger around your taste buds and the crunch from the veggies lightly seasoned with the vinaigrette is all you want in one meal.
- A drizzle of Olive oil
- 1 Ahi Tuna Steak 6 ounces
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup organic baby spinach
- 1 cup Eat Smart Salad, contains: carrots red cabbage, kale, beet greens, broccoli stalks
- 1 Mandarin peeled and separated into sections.
- 1 tbsp Toasted and sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup olive oil EVOO
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 minced or grated garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced herbs
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon honey
- Sprinkle with Sumac
- Fresh Dill
- Lemon slices
- Coat your steak with a combination of salt, ground black pepper, and dried parsley.
- Heat a grill pan or griddle over high heat. Spray grill surface or add a drizzle of olive oil in the pan. Add tuna steak to the hot cooking surface and sear tuna 1 minute on each side.
- Remove tuna from heat and place on a cutting board.
- Mix together a salad. You can use whatever you have on hand. I used a mixture of organic baby spinach with Eat Smart Salad (contains: carrots, red cabbage, kale, beet greens, broccoli stalks) and added mandarine. I used my own toasted and sliced almonds as well as vinaigrette.
- Whisk together ingredients for the vinaigrette and set aside. You do not have to use it all, just store in the airtight jar.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Slice tuna on an angle and arrange on the salad. Sprinkle on top any herb, in this case, I had sumac, so I used it. Sumac gives a wonderful taste, lemon slices, and lastly fresh dill.
- If Ahi tuna is frozen, make sure to defrost it. You can leave in the fridge for 24hrs or submerge in the cold water for about 20 minutes.
- When defrosted pat-dry with a paper towel after removing it from the sealed plastic bag. Double or triple the recipe if you are serving more people.
- Ahi tuna serving size is 6 ounces. About Ahi Tuna: Ahi tuna is often used in raw fish dishes in Asian cuisines.
- While it serves as a great source of several nutrients you need for good health, packed with vitamin B, D, the protein content accounts for 50 percent of the daily value of protein, it's also slightly higher in mercury than other types of tuna.
- The Hawaii State Department of Health recommends limiting your servings to twice per month. Ahi is perfect if you're trying to follow a high-protein low-carbohydrate diet.
Hi there, How is your January going? Mine started well… mostly working out and detoxing. Now, since 7 days detox is over, I am still trying to eat healthier and exercise daily, that mean less bread, pasta and sweets as well as meat, and more veggies read more
I had that moment of “I’ll have what she’s having” when I tasted this so-called cake, Sugar Cookies Chocolate Caramel Skillet Cake. Can I just say, this was OMG!? Just to be clear, I am not addicted to sweets. Well, I am far from it, read more
One of my favorite Thanksgiving side dishes, besides bowl-full of mashed potatoes and a tub of gravy (DUH!), is this tasty and quite easy green bean casserole.
My kids are crazy about it just as much I am. For us, it is all about the side dishes. Yes, we love oven-roasted turkey, but the sides are the center of attention, at least on our table.
Aleks, my oldest son, makes the best cranberry sauce. On the other hand, my baby girl, Anna, makes her chocolate cupcakes.
I must admit, they are better and better each time she makes them. So, Daniel and I prep side dishes, while hubby just wanders around and entertain family or help each of us for a bit.
Speaking of side dishes, I have posted on my blog garlic mashed potatoes. Seriously, it is out of this world, so you must try it.
I am always really excited about Thanksgiving dinner. I said it a million times before, but for some reason food that we prepare for Thanksgiving or on holidays in general, always tastes so much better.
Perhaps we are all in the holiday mood – music, the aroma of delicious food and laughter, the most important people in our life all wrapped in one house, so of course, a meal tastes phenomenal.
So, my dear readers, I want to share the easiest side dish and I dare to say, it’s the most delicious green bean casserole, and it’s done in less than 30 minutes.
If you for some reason do not have an oven, and own microwave, yes, you could do it in the microwave or conventional oven. Please use a microwave or conventional oven-safe dish.
As you can see, it is such a simple side dish that could be enjoyed all year round. You can serve it with chicken, fish or any other protein.
I wish you all happy Holiday season from Thanksgiving to January 7th, where we celebrate Orthodox Christmas.
The kids are quite excited to celebrate both so we always make amazing dinner and delicious sweets.
If you try this Easy Green Bean Casserole or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on INSTAGRAM. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!!!
Thanksgiving would not be the same without a green bean casserole. This one is easy and very tasty.
- 2 cans Green Beans 432g in one can (any type -french, regular, string, etc.)
- 1 jar Mushroom Alfredo Sauce (you can use cream of mushroom soup or chicken condensed soup)
- 4-5 Mushrooms sliced (cremini, baby Bella or baby Portabella)
- 2 cups 8oz/1 bag cheddar cheese, shredded
- Freshly grounded black Pepper a pinch or two
- 1 container French Fried Onions
- 5 slices Chopped Crispy Bacon
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a deeper baking dish, add drained green beans.
- Pour Mushroom alfredo sauce or you may use more traditional which is cream of mushroom soup, or you might try cream of chicken soup which is also called chicken condensed soup. They are all great, and we like it with all of them but lately preferred MUSHROOM Alfredo Sauce.
- Add sliced mushrooms. It is not neccecery but it tastes really good with the addition of mushrooms. Mix the whole thing together to combine.
- Top it with cheese completely, from one end to the other, and add ground a bit of ground black pepper on top of the cheese.
- Press a bit, and bake for 15 minutes, then add 1 cup of French fried onions and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Make bacon in the air-fryer or oven until crispy then chop in the small pieces.
- Top the casserole with additional french fried onions and chopped bacon.
- Add a bit of dried parsley at the very end.
If you don't want to use canned green beans, you can cook frozen or fresh ahead. For fresh you will definitely need a longer time to cook them. For frozen around 20 minutes of cooking at high temperature. Green beans need to be tender. So, pour water above the green beans, cover and crank the heat. Every 5-7 minutes, check to see if you need to add more water, and of course stir. Taste and see if they are tender or not.
If you are using a microwave, I would add french fried onions after cheese is melted. You would need to cook it in the microwave for 6-7 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and cream of chicken soup starts to bubble up, then take the casserole carefully out and add onions.
French fried onions are already crunchy, so to avoid getting them soggy, add them after. This could be also done at the last minute before serving.
NO SALT necessary. Cheese, as well as the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken or in this case MUSHROOM Alfredo sauce, have enough sodium.
If you do NOT eat chicken, you can use CREAM OF MUSHROOMS SOUP as a substitute. It's very good either way. Leftovers: Place chilled green bean casserole in an airtight container and keep it for up to 3 days. On that note... I don't like to keep my food for longer than 3 days.
Bacon is, of course, optional, but if you are bacon eater then this is a game-changer. It tastes amazing with it!
The first image is with mushroom alfredo sauce, bacon and french onion topping, and the second image is with bread crumbs, french onion and it was made with cream of mushroom soup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chocolate bark is Holiday classic treats. I hope you agree with me?! However, Marbled Chocolate Almond Bark with Sea Salt simply amazing. Using simple ingredients we can turn it into the perfect gift for your friend, boss, teacher or even just to serve it to your guests. The kids read more