I just love this time of the year? Most of the typical households are glued to the tv when their favorite football team is playing and there is something else, which is FOOD, of course? Some people come to tailgate parties for the game and food, and some just for the excellent food. I love the atmosphere as much as I love a good game and delicious food. What do you love the most about read more
Search for a recipe: sliders
I make quite a lot of sliders. Different types of sliders just to experiment. These ham and cheese skillet sliders are absolutely amazing. I must say, they are always a hit in my house. We serve them for birthdays, sporting parties like Superbowl or Olympics. read more
You probably know that I love a good sandwich, and this one is so quick that it will knock your socks off… Well, I say that about most of my recipes.
Before I knew it, my kids were adding ketchup and pickles and munching these down like they are eating for the first time in their life. Seriously, you will love the taste of these and it takes you like less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Now, you do not have to bake them, but I like my bun just a bit toasty, and cheese melts beautifully.
These are amazing if you have unexpected guests, parties, or simply for lazy, rainy Fridays when you just want something quick. You can make these with ground turkey or chicken, but I love beef so, there you go, I am sharing it with ground beef.
Loose Meat Sliders
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 LB Ground Beef hamburger beef
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Sage Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Beef Bouillon Powder
- Pinch of salt if needed, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend Or any on your hand; mozzarella, provolone, cheddar cheese, etc.
- 6 Hamburger Buns Medium size, or 8 smaller
- 1 teaspoon unsalted Butter room temp or melted.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Heat a skillet with 1 tbsp. Olive oil on medium-high temperature.
- Add ground beef and saute for 5-6 minutes until it is completely cooked, and you can't see pink anymore.
- Add all the seasoning, stir and taste to see if you can adjust the taste with a pinch of salt, only if needed.
- Drain the excess oil out of the skillet.
- Line bottom of the buns, add cooked ground beef, cheese, and top it with the bun's top.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with pickles on the side and any other condiments.
- Option 2 from step 7 above:
- Microwave the buns with the bun's top on the side and add condiments and pickles in the bun after the cheese melted.
Bakeware by Xtrema Cookware
These Tasty Labor Day Recipes that I have picked for you guys are easy, delicious, affordable and approachable. You can make them any time you want not just over Labor Day and 4th of July, or any other holiday.
If you are like my family then you start making plans for BBQ cookout for Labor Day weekend weeks ahead. It is a long weekend so at least 2 days worth of tasty leftovers.
I wish you all safe, and tasty Labor day!
MEAT, FISH, AND POULTRY:
Collection of tasty meat, fish and poultry recipes from my blog!
Can you really start BBQ season without making some amazingly delicious, and finger-licking Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs? I think not.
These ribs are so tasty we have been making them on repeat for our meal prep because they hold so good o the fridge so well for a week.
Simple Halibut Burger Recipe is a must-try. I believe that this is one of the best burgers I have ever made. It is so juicy, tasty and just enchanting.
Who loves Salmon? I simply love it especially made this way. However, I am not picky at all. When it comes down to this delicious fish, I could eat it pretty much any possible way prepared.
These Chicken Fajita Skewers are fresh, tasty, healthy, colorful, and the ultimate summer grilled food that everyone loves.
When I flipped those burgers and saw it, I was breaking a happy dance around the grill. They were delightful, flavorful and in another word orgasmic. I hope you make them soon, too.
I love burgers and I absolutely love my homemade beef burgers. They are really easy, perfectly seasoned and extremely tasty.
We grill a lot and these are always a hit with everyone along with my pita bread. Not to brag or anything, but I am kind of known around here for my homemade bread.
Easy, delicious and a perfect grilled food if you wish to skip grilled meat.
BREAD AND SANDWICHES:
My absolute favorite bread from my blog.
Refreshing, healthy and easy salad recipes that you guys going to love.
We all have a bit of sweet tooth. These dessert or sweet treats are perfect after savory grilled food to share with your loved ones.
If you make any of my Tasty Labor Day Recipes, please tag me on INSTAGRAM @SANDRASEASYCOOKING. Use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could share it with others. Thank you so much for your love and support… I wish you a wonderful holiday!
When I look at this Meatball Marinara Sandwich or a Sub, I would just say “Hello, Gorgeous” It looks absolutely mouthwatering and it tastes as you would expect, outstanding! My family loves a good sandwich and this one is one their favorite. I cannot run read more
Meatless Chili Nachos are simple, delicious and perfect for a game day. Don’t you just love nachos?
If I am being honest, I could seriously eat this whole tray of nachos. I love them as much a much family.
It’s just so comforting and delicious. We just adore finger foods.
This time I tried something different or new, and my kids seems to love it.
When I told them “that chili nachos was meatless”, they could not believe it. It was really tasty.
To be honest, I was impressed myself, although I do not need much to get impressed. I am a simple gal.
Pizza, nachos, finger foods, charcuterie and cheese boards are stable on Sunday when we watch football.
I would not change that for anything. With that being said, sometimes I serve chicken wings or sliders as well.
Regarding this recipe, you can totally double this. Yes, you can!
Well, I totally did, of course. I always have to double recipes because my family do not use serving sizes. They stop when they are full. I rarely have any leftovers, even on Thanksgiving.
On the other hand, I am the one who reads labels all the time. I know, that’s a flaw of being chubby as a kid and now a food blogger.
Anyhow, if you try making this one, I have a feeling that you will like it. It is really refreshing especially if you have vegetarian family member or a friends coming over.
If you get inspired by this recipe, and make my Meatless Chili Nachos, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraeasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance for all your support.
Please read notes for other ideas and tips. I wish you a very Happy Cooking!
Simple, delicious and perfect for a game day! Don’t you just love nachos? If I am being honest, I could seriously eat this whole tray of nachos. I love them as much a much family.
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 pack Veggie based Sausage
- 1 can Chili Beans, Vegetarian
- 8 oz Salsa
- 1 bag Corn Chips Preferably Multigrain
- 10 oz Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend or Cheese Sauce
- 1/4-1/2 Red Onion
- 2-3 Scallions
- 1-2 Tomato
- Parsley or Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- In a skillet add about 1 tbsp Olive Oil, then add Veggie sausage. Saute for a couple of minutes on medium heat. Break into small pieces using a fork. Press and break, continue sauteeing until it is heated through and cooked, 3-4 minutes.
- To the veggie sausage, add can of chili beans and salsa, stir well and coat the veggie sausage. Take off the heat.
- Add tortilla/corn chips on the baking sheet, about half the bag, then scoop veggie sausage mixture (half of the mixture) and add on the chips.
- Add cheese and bake for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and bubbly. You can use nacho cheese sauce**
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and add another layer of veggie sausage mixture, then top it with remaining cheese. Bake for a couple of minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Chop and dice onion, scallions, tomato and parsley or cilantro.
- Add the topping on the nachos and serve with more salsa and sour cream on the side.
- You can do this ahead and put together when it time to entertain. If you do not want this meatless, use ground beef or turkey and add chili beans of your choice.
- IF you are using ground beef, make sure to drain any excess oil before adding beans and salsa. For vegan cheese, you may try “GO VEGGIE” Vegan products are dairy and lactose-free and do not contain casein, eggs, or gluten.
- If you don’t want to use chili beans, well, you can use black beans or any that you like or have on hand.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- TeamFar Baking Sheet with Rack Set, Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pans with Cooling Rack, Non Toxic & Healthy, Rust Free & Heavy Duty, Mirror Finish & Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe - 6 Pieces
- Unique Bamboo Cheese Board, Charcuterie Platter & Serving Tray for Wine, Crackers, Brie and Meat. Large & Thick Wooden Server - Fancy House Warming Gift & Perfect Choice for Gourmets (Bamboo)
Amazing Super Bowl Party Foods that will please you, your family and friends. Score a touchdown with recipes that I picked for you. ____________________________ CHICKEN Fried Chicken Wings Chicken Burger Mediterranean Sumac Chicken Spicy Baked BBQ Chicken Wings Chicken Wings in read more