This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own. No Bake Sweet Fruit Pizza recipes are slices of heaven. I say recipes because there are many options to create an incredible sweet pizza. They are read more
Search for a recipe: pizza
Pepperoni and Burrata Pizza with Pesto makes an amazing dinner idea as well as party food. It is simple, tasty and so easy. Pizza is my life-saviour, literally and figurately. It is such a fantastic, cheap and satisfying way to feed your whole family. I read more
The first time I tried Easy S’mores, Sweet Pizza, I knew that I would love it. It is sweet, delicious, chocolaty, and most definitely a crowd-pleaser.
So, it all started when my son’s girlfriend brought home a similar sweet pizza from our local pizzeria.
Then, I said, I could most definitely make a much better s’ mores pizza and as you see I did.
No, there is no healthy written in any bite that you take, but there is always pure bliss and satisfaction. Trust me on that one.
While many recipes use graham crackers for the crust I went a step further and made my crust from sugar cookies.
Yes, you can use store-bought sugar cookies that you find in your refrigerated section. However, you could make your own as well.
I included a recipe of my homemade sugar cookies in the recipe card just in case.
Anyhow, this one was such a treat. Well, a treat that I am not making often, but is so good every once in a while. If you never tried chocolate graham crackers then you are missing a lot.
They are simply fantastic especially in this Easy S’mores Sweet Pizza. We absolutely loved it!
My kids, as well as my husband, loved it so much that I had to make it the next day again.
Not to brag or anything, I am not much of a cake baker, but some desserts just click with me.
Hey, if you get inspired and make this tasty and Easy S’mores Sweet Pizza, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
Sweet Recipes You Might Like:
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup graham crackers, broken in pieces ( I used chocolate)
- 1-2 cups marshmallows (miniature, regular size, or homemade)
- Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan or use a silicone mat, flattening it to the edges. Note that the dough will rise a bit while baking like any cookie dough. Baking sheet 12.5 x 9.5 x 1 inch but you could go smaller, although the cookie crust will be thicker. Whatever you prefer.
- Press handful of chocolate chips into the dough, about 1/2 cup, use more if you wish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes until it just begins to brown.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows. Recipe for homemade marshmallows
- Return the cookie to the oven for an additional 8 minutes until crust is brown and chips and marshmallows are almost melted.
- Allow cooling slightly before serving. Garnish with more chocolate chips and marshmallows, if desired.
Homemade Sugar Cookies (Makes 2 smaller pizzas)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (Usually you would use 1 cup of sugar, but we are using it for as a crust so I used a bit less)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in a large bowl of an electric stand mixer and beat until light in colour.
- Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Divide the dough in half, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove 1 wrapped pack of dough from refrigerator at a time.
- Use two parchment papers, plastic wrap or wax paper to roll out dough much easier. This way you do not have to use additional flour or powder sugar to roll out and also it does not stick.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Baking Mats - Non Stick Sheet Mat - Large BPA Free Professional Grade Liner Sheets - Perfect Bakeware for Making Cookies Macarons, Bread and Pastry (2)
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- TeamFar Baking Sheet with Rack Set, Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pans with Cooling Rack, Non Toxic & Healthy, Rust Free & Heavy Duty, Mirror Finish & Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe - 6 Pieces
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
- Truvia Baking Blend Sweetener, 24 Ounce - 8 per case.
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan
This tasty and easy tuna pizza is amazing all year round. You may make your own dough, use store-bought or perhaps tortilla. Whatever you choose it is absolutely amazing. With this recipe, I am entering Tonnino Tuna Recipe Challange. After debating for a few weeks read more
This Toast Pizza Roll makes one amazing party food. It is one extraordinary and easy finger food that most people, especially kids love. My family loves watching football as well as other sports, so we make a small party with delicious finger foods when we watch it. As a result, this pizza was born after I was searching for easy finger foods. I cannot claim full credit for read more
As a mother of three kids, two teens and one twin, I always look for quick meals just like this delicious Supreme Bread Pizza.
We have this at least once a week on our family movie night. Thankfully, Publix is just around the corner, so we can pick up ingredients pretty fast.
While shopping at Publix, you can grab Bertolli Olive Oil from the oils aisle and freshly baked bread, as well as other key ingredients needed for this delicious recipe.
I mean, while you are there, you don’t have to go anyplace else because you can find everything in one spot.
Most of the time I make this gourmet pizza with two types of bread, Italian and French.
My boys love this Supreme Bread Pizza with Publix bakery style French bread. However, my lovely daughter and I prefer Italian bread.
Also found at Publix bakery right next to the deli. With that being said, I thought to name it Supreme Bread Pizzas, which is rather appropriate.
You can literally use any bread that you have or prefer. I guess that is the beauty of this meal, as well as the point of my blog “Easy Cooking.”
On the other hand, my dear husband does not care; he just loves this pizza. It is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea or Sunday football treats to share with your loved ones.
I loved using both Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Virgin Light Tasting Olive Oil.
For this particular recipe, I chose Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil because it has that amazing flavor that I was promptly going for.
The taste is absolutely delightful! This isn’t surprising, as Bertolli is the world’s #1 olive oil brand and they have over 150 years of experience.
You can most definitely visit them to learn more about Bertolli products and get amazing recipes. The bottles have a new look, but the same great taste.
Hey, if you make Supreme Bread Pizza, or any other recipe from my site, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking
Thank you so much in advance!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. All opinions are entirely my own.
- 1 Bread Loaf Italian or French
- 2 tablespoons Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus one more drizzle
- 2 cups Shredded Italian Pizza Blend Cheese
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce Olive Oil + Garlic
- 1 cup Mini Pepperoni
- 14 Hard Salami Slices
- 1/2 cup Black Olive sliced.
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper diced.
- Herbs: Oregano Italian Herb Blend
- Other Ingredients: Prosciutto Olives, Sauce for dipping, etc.
- Preheat standard oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bread in half, lengthwise, then drizzle about one tablespoon on each side. Gently press the bread a bit in the middle, just enough to stretch it and make room for the toppings.
- Add on about 1/4 cup of cheese on the bottom of each bread slice, then drizzle tomato sauce. If you want to use more sauce, you can. Add more cheese and the rest of the toppings. I add a bit of cheese first because it is like a barrier, so the bread doesn't get to soak with the sauce.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the crust is somewhat crunchy, and the cheese is completely melted.
- Allow it to cool down for a couple of minutes before slicing. Drizzle just a bit of olive oil before serving.
You can add a different blend of cheese, sauce, as well as any toppings that you prefer. In the case of the bread: Italian, French, Cuban, flatbread, or slices of homemade bread would work just fine. Before baking, you can wrap it up and freeze for up to 3 months. Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes or until the pizza is completely thawed and cheese melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My family loves pizza, and this one sure is completely different take on a pizza.
Pizza comes in many shapes and forms, and everyone has their favorite. To my surprise, my family asks more and more for hummus pizza. You can add any topping that you desire, but I tried this one and we liked it.
So, I used Thai Coconut Curry from HOPE, which a bit spicy and most definitely delicious hummus. Also, I used Vegetarian sausages by Field Roast and roasted butternut squash.
We love cheese very much, so I added a bit of cheese by Daiya to make this pizza complete.
I try to serve meatless meals at least twice a week, and this pizza as well one that I made a couple of weeks ago “Vegetable Hummus Pizza“, will be served often, especially over weekends.
Vegetarian sausages by Field Roast was a total surprise. I wouldn’t even believe in a million years how much it tastes like a real sausage. I used Mexican Chipotle, and it gave me that extra kick of heat to every bite. Perfection!
As you can tell, this pizza is completely vegan!
If you wish to use regular cheese, you are more than welcome.
I was not endorsed by any of these companies, so this is not a sponsored post. However, I received Hope hummus to try.
By the way,
Mozzarella Style Shreds by “Daiya”
Dairy-free Mozzarella Style Shreds melt, ooze, bubble, and stretch — just like regular mozzarella cheese. These delicious Shreds are an ideal cheese alternative for pizzas, pasta and more.
Thai Hummus Pizza with Butternut Squash and Vegetarian Sausages
- 1 Pizza Dough 1 Lbs.
- 1/4 Butternut Squash sliced (more if you wish) + Olive Oil+ Salt, etc.
- 1 tablespoon Thai Coconut Curry Hummus
- 2 links Vegetarian Sausages sliced
- 1 cup Cheese
- Make dough or use store-bought.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Peel and slice about 1/4 of the Butternut squash, slice into thin slices. Place on the baking sheet and season it with salt, ground black pepper, dried parsley and a drizzle of olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- Roll the dough into the shape that you desire, I used a rectangular baking pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place the dough in the baking pan and stretch all the way the end of the pan.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of Thai Coconut Curry Hummus, and spread it evenly.
- Place bit of cheese on the bottom, then add roasted butternut squash slices, then add sliced vegetarian sausages.
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the crust looks golden. Serve hot, and preferably with salad!
You may use other toppings.