This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs in a buttery sauce are so addictive, delicious, and easy to make. I partnered with Minerva Dairy to show you how I…
Search Results: minerva
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. Buttery Sweet Potato Casserole is an appetizing and amazing side dish or dessert that will make any holiday dinner that much more special. The holiday season is…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own.
What a better way to start September than with warm and appetizing sage and brown butter gnocchi. This delightful dish screams comfort food to me. Fall food should be comforting, don’t you agree?
Well, I genuinely love Autumn and everything that comes with the Fall season; Autumn foliage, tasty food and the fragrant air that smells more like cinnamon and spice.
Anyhow, I wanted to let you all knowthat I partnered with Minerva Dairy Butter once againto bring you one more amazing recipe.
By the way, did you know that Minerva Dairy, is America’s oldest family-owned creamery? They just revamped their brand and packaging this year in honor of their 125th anniversary.
That is impressive, my friends. I absolutely love their story as well as working with a brand like Minerva Dairy.
So, after thinking of some wonderful and yummy ideas, this classic recipe popped in my head. It is sincerely loved all around the world and most importantly my family loves it.
It was a win-win situation here. I post homemade recipes that my family dearly likes.
You will never find fake food whatsoever. I style food that I post here, of course. However, after each photoshoot, we devour food that I made. Every so often I need to heat it up but after doing this for nine years, they know the drill.
That being said, we enjoy gnocchi prepared with Minerva Butter. I love unsalted but for savory sauces or any other dishes, I use garlic and herbs to give a bit more character.
It’s extremely delicious. Sea salt Minerva Dairy Butter is very tasty as well. I love smearing on my morning toast. I’m more of savory breakfast or brunch gal.
Nevertheless, I heartily hope youguys like these sage and brown butter gnocchi. They are reallyunbelievably tasty.
Hey, if you make Sage and Brown Butter Gnocchi or any other recipe from my site, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking… Thank you so much in advance!
Sage and Brown Butter Gnocchi is easy, tasty a perfect dinner.
- 1 pound potato gnocchi, you may make your own if you wish
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- Salt, and Black Pepper to taste
Butter Sage Sauce
- 5 tablespoons Minerva Dairy garlic and herbs butter
- 6 sage leaves, thinly sliced or leave them whole
- 1/2 cup shaved or grated parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat. Cook, stirring until the butter develops brown flecks and smells nutty. Watch it closely to keep the butter solids from burning. Turn down the heat and add sage and fry it for 30 to 40 seconds. This takes a few minutes or less so be close by. Transfer the butter and sage to another bowl.
- Bring a larger pot of salted water to a rolling boil then add the gnocchi. When it floats to the surface it is done. Allow it for about half a minute more in the boiling water before removing the gnocchi from water.
- Scoop the gnocchi from the pot with a spider or slotted spoon, transfer to the skillet and toss until some of the brown-butter flecks stick to the gnocchi. Be careful and stay a bit back.
- Pour over brown butter and sage and keep tossing gnocchi.
- Add a few tablespoons of the gnocchi cooking water and a gentle squeeze of lemon, about 1 teaspoon or so; toss again.
- Remove from the heat and add half of the cheese. Divide among bowls and top with the cheese.
- Serve it with a bowl of greens such as Cesar salad.
You may use any pasta for this dish, even ravioli as long as you have sage and herbs and garlic butter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.