Homemade Mexican Lasagna Recipe
Search Results: mexican
Tex-Mex Grilled Tofu Quesadillas are easy to make and amazingly tasty. Now everyone could enjoy and celebrate meatless meals together because my quesadillas are delightfully delicious. You will not miss meat at all because these beauties are full of flavor. Even my children loved it,…
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cacique®. All opinions are entirely my own.
Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole is one amazing dish to serve any time of the year, especially during parties.
Whether you are showing how to pull together the ultimate Game Night spread or perhaps presenting a tailgating must-have, the possibilities are truly endless.
Well, I partnered with Cacique® to create this easy dish using their fantastic and quite tasty Fully Cooked Chorizos.
Which is made with authentically seasoned premium pork shoulder and ready to eat in just minutes with zero mess.
So, when it comes to game night, Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole is one dish that we undeniably enjoy.
To be honest, it takes just a few convenient, delicious and authentic ingredients to create this amazingly appetizing casserole for your family and friends.
That being said, game night or not this could be one phenomenal weeknight dinner put together in no time.
To round out my tasty spread, I served crunchy corn chips with Cacique® Jalapeño Queso Dip.
That’s alongside my Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole. That was extremely delightful, to say the least.
I finished the dish with a drizzle of Cacique® Spicy Jalapeno sour cream.
Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizo is a great go-to when you want to pull together a quick, delicious and authentic Mexican meals.
In addition, not only is it made with premium ingredients, but it also has no additives and nothing artificial.
Therefore, pick some up and make this Tater Tots Casserole or get creative with it and let me know what you whip up!
Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos are Available in Four Delicious Varieties;
Premium Pork Shoulder, Chorizo with Eggs, Chorizo with Bacon & Potato and Chorizo with Queso.
How to Enjoy:
In short, simply heat in the microwave, oven or stovetop for as few as 3–4 minutes and enjoy.
In addition, from breakfast during the morning rushes to taco night to game day.
Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos are the perfect filling – or delicious all on their own!
Most importantly, use anywhere you would typically enjoy chorizo. Whether adding protein to tacos, or stuffing burritos.
Maybe enchiladas or even serving a dip for tortilla chips.
If you try Chorizo Chili Tater Tots Casserole or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking #sandraseasycooking
- 2 packs Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos
- 16 oz Chili Beans
- 10 oz Cacique® Queso Fresco Cheese
- 2 cups Tater Tots
- Mexican Style Sour Cream, Cilantro Lime
- Chopped Parsley or Cilantro
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Cacique® Fully Cooked Chorizos; Heat in the oven-safe dish or pan. I used a Dutch oven with a fitted lid.
- After you heat the chorizo add chili beans and mix it well to combine.
- Crumble cheese on the top, then in one layer place tater tots next to each other.
- Slightly press potatoes down, cover the dish with the lid and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid and turn the oven broiler on medium temperature.
- Bake casserole under the broiler for an additional 5 minutes or until potatoes are crunchy and the casserole is bubbling. Make sure to stand by so it does not burn.
- Garnish with an equal drizzle of Mexican Sour Cream and chopped parsley or cilantro.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mission®. All opinions are entirely my own.
When it comes to flavor, this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go; Especially for a Cinco de Mayo celebration.
Not only is it extremely delicious, but it’s super easy to make as well. All you need are a few amazing ingredients! Just top your dip with whatever you usually top your tacos with, and you are done.
For some of you that did not know, Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held on May 5th.
Special events and celebrations highlight Mexican culture, especially in regional dancing, including parades, music, and my personal favorite; food.
One thing you must do this Cinco de Mayo is eat Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips. They are very crispy and delicious restaurant-style chips.
I must add that they are tasty enough to eat right out of the bag, which we did, of course. Also, they only have four simple ingredients, including sea salt, and they’re certified gluten-free.
My family was impressed by the overall combination of my dip and Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips. They paired beautifully, and the chips were big enough to scoop the perfect bite of this taco style dip.
This is one of our favorite spreads for entertaining as well as a staple for our movie nights.
We have got to mention Mission® Street Tacos Corn Tortillas as well! They are not only amazing for Taco Tuesday, but for Cinco de Mayo too!
Warming these delicious tortillas give the most magnificent taste. You can find instructions on the back of the packaging.
They are soft, which makes them easy to use in a variety of dishes and they’re also perfect for snacks or appetizers for your family and friends.
As you can see, my friends, you don’t need much to make your spread colorful, beautiful, authentic and at the same time, tasty.
All you need are a few ingredients and a bit of effort to create a masterpiece that wows your family and friends. And of course, with the help of Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, which makes this dip complete.
Also, make sure to check out this Mission promotion! What says Cinco more than breaking a piñata? From 04/01/19 until 05/05/19, you can enter and play the Mission Piñata Instant Win Game!
Take a swing at the Mission piñata and see if you have what it takes to break it.
The best part? If you break it, you win a prize! Play every day for more chances to win click here.
When it comes to flavor this tasty and incredibly flavorful Taco Style Cream Cheese Dip is the way to go.
Not only that it is extremely delicious, but easy as well. All you need a couple of amazing ingredients, top it with whatever you usually top your tacos and you are done.
- Mission® Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips, 9 oz
- 2 sticks of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pouch taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups assorted tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4-1/2 jalapeño, optional
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- In a bowl, add softened cream cheese, sour cream, and mild taco seasoning. Using electric mixture, if possible, combine all the ingredients together until it is smooth in texture.
- Transfer the mixture to the serving dish and add all desirable toppings, preferably fresh.
- I used toppings that we usually add to our tacos, so it made perfect sense to add lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, jalapeño and black olives and serve it with our favorite restaurant-style Mission Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips.
- Keep the dip cold before serving.
- Refrigerate dip if you are not going to serve it right away.
- For the best taste, use whole milk dairy products.
- Use fresh ingredients for the toppings, as they are preferably the best to make this dip colorful and at the same time, beautiful and tasty.
- You may make your own taco seasoning.
- Add more Sour cream if needed
- Fast way to bring cream cheese to room temperature: Take the cheese block out of the paper carton package, then unopened cheese, place in the warm, almost hot water for about 5 minutes.
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelDareToDip #CollectiveBias What do you think of this Spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip Tray? I hope you guys like it. Halloween is just around the corner…
Easy Breakfast Strata reminds me of a wonderful world of casseroles.
They are not only tasty, beautiful, nor easy to make, they are so versatile as well.
This golden deliciousness, Breakfast Strata was so simple to make and we all enjoy it very much. I make this often over the weekend.
Sometimes it’s without any bread which makes it more like crustless quiche or frittata, and sometimes I add leftover biscuits from dinner before.
My son, who doesn’t care much for asparagus made his own version, which we all loved.
He will go to University next year, so I have been more persistence regarding him learning things around the house, in particular how to cook more complexed meals.
Don’t get me wrong, he knows how to cook basic meals, clean the house, wash and survive as a young adult, but I feel like he can always learn more.
I know many moms would agree, but I feel like crap just thinking about him leaving the nest.
Even now, a year away, it feels like part of me will be missing when he goes on his new journey.
Goodness! I am getting emotional again.
I need “kids’ going to college support group” soon haha… Seriously, how do you survive it?
Anyhow, I am watching “Eat, Pray, Love” with Julia Roberts, while eating cheese crackers, drinking my rooibos hot tea.
I am trying so hard to write something in this post other than “This dish is so delicious” but literally nothing interesting coming in my mind.
So, with that being said, I will just post this recipe and call it a night, haha!
One more thing, This makes amazing and healthy meal prep for a week. It is fantastic to just mix different ingredients.
You can keep it in the fridge for about 5 days. Make sure to keep it in the safe dish preferably glass or at least BPA FREE.
RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Hey, if you try my Easy Breakfast Strata recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking.
I would love to see all your delicious creations and share them with my readers as well. Thank you so much!
The wonderful world of casseroles. They are not only tasty, beautiful, nor easy to make, they are so versatile as well.
- 10 slices Italian Bread the best of it’s a bit stale, two to three days old
- 8 Large Eggs mixed
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipped Cream or Half and Half
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 10 Asparagus younger, if possible, sliced
- 1/2-3/4 cup Diced Country Ham you can sub with bacon, Canadian bacon, or boar’s head smoked ham
- 1/2 Green Pepper diced
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheese or 6 slices deli cheese (I used smoked gruyere cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large pan saute together asparagus, country ham, and green peppers. Add about 1 tbsp of olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes at medium-high heat. Stir to saute everything equally.
- Mix eggs together, then to the eggs add 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon dry parsley and a pinch of baking soda. Baking soda acts to make eggs puffy and perfect so do not be afraid to add just a pinch. If you don’t have it, that’s fine too. No need to panic. Strata will come out delicious regardless.
- To the egg mixture add 1/2 cup heavy whipped cream, or half and half; Mix it again.
- Oil the baking dish with a drizzle of olive oil, you can use butter if you wish.
- Line bread in the baking dish and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Top bread with the veggie and ham mixture. Spread equally. Then pour over mixed eggs and cream mixture.
- Press the bread with the fork or spatula. You can keep it in the fridge overnight, or you can bake it right away.
- Add cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven. You may use any cheese that you prefer. I made this with the Mexican blend, cheddar, and mozzarella, so whatever cheese you use it will be fine.
- You can garnish it with chopped parsley or green onions
I made this one using two smaller baking pans but the measurements are for one family size Strata, about 8 servings. This makes an amazing meal for a week. You can mix and match vegetables and meat. You can make it vegetarian or meat lovers.
Sodium: Country ham is already packed with sodium, as well as cheese so you really do not need much.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- Circleware 55635 Set of 5 Wavy Glass Mixing Bowls Set, Home Serving Dish Glassware for Fruits, Salad, Punch, Dessert, Food, Cheese, Candy, Ice Cream, Best Gifts, 1-10"D, 4-5.25"D, Gala 5pc
- Cuisinart Casserole Cast Iron, Cream, 7 quart
My family loves spicy chili, cheese and they sure love fries. Put CHILI CHEESE FRIES together and you get the best comfort food. It looks freaking amazing, and I cannot describe the taste. It’s bombalishes! Seriously! It is simply an explosion of flavors packed into…