The combination of Meatless Meatballs with Cauliflower and Broccoli just fit together like peas and carrots in the pot pie. I just loved everything. I had my niece over for lunch, and she enjoyed it as well. So, these meatballs are obviously meatless. I do […]
Search Results: meatless
Mini Meatless Frittatas are light and extremely. It is important to me that these mini frittata cups fill you up with a nutrition, healthy fats, and proteins.
Oh, also just to mention that it’s an easy, warm and comforting breakfast.
I am back now and with one more delicious and nutritious recipe. They are really a perfect portion size if you are watching what you eat.
I added a few extra ingredients as I like my frittata bit richer. I am so glad that I did because these are so delicious.
For the frittata, I like to use whatever I have on the hand, or what is in the season. So be creative, chop some veggies, mix few eggs, and bake this to the golden perfection. I know you and your family will love it.
OTHER FRITTATA RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
This is light, delicious and what's important fills you up with a nutrition, healthy fats, and proteins, not to mention that it's an easy, warm and comforting breakfast.
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots chopped (or use 1/3 cup red onions, chopped)
- 2 Scallions chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 2 medium size Sweet Mini Peppers chopped (I used red and orange)
- 1 Roma Tomato diced
- 2 packed cups baby spinach, chopped (or defrost 1 cup of frozen, squeeze any liquid out)
- 2 tbsp Milk any on hand
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley + for garnish
- EGG MIXTURE:
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cheese – I used Mexican Blend but you may use any blend or Mozzarella, Smoked Gouda or perhaps feta cheese.
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a skillet or a saute pan add 1-2 teaspoon of olive oil and saute sliced shallots, minced garlic, chopped scallions, diced peppers, and tomato.
- Cook for about one minute, stirring frequently, then add chopped spinach, if the spinach is frozen: Place in a colander or strainer, run cool water over the vegetables until thawed, and drain (squeeze water from spinach). Or place the package in a resealable plastic bag, and submerge in cold water until thawed. Add spinach to the skillet or a saute pan and cook for a minute or so.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of milk and stir. Any milk on hand.
- Add seasoning; Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste, and a teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Lightly oil each cupcake cup all around it, then add about a tablespoon full of sauteed veggie mixture.
- Mix eggs with eggs whites then add 1/2 Tablespoon of all-purpose flour, or 1 1/2 teaspoons (one and a half teaspoons) of arrowroot starch, potato starch or cornstarch. Add a pinch of salt because you will not need more than that, and 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper. Mix everything well to combine.
- Now, pour the egg mixture over the veggies leaving just enough room for frittata to rise so do not our eggs all the way to the edge (leave about 1/4 of an inch/ 0.6 cm).
- Using a form mix eggs and veggies just a bit to combine.
- Add a good sprinkle of shredded cheese on the top and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Allow it to cool down for about 2-3 minutes before pulling frittatas out of the cups. You may use a butter knife to go around the cup to separate the frittata from the pan just in case
You may use other vegetable, breakfast sausages, or bacon for this dish. These could be placed in the fridge for up to 5 days. Make sure it is cooled down completely before placing them in the fridge and they need to be in an airtight container or a Ziplock bag. Make sure to heat them before eating.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 208mg Sodium: 509mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 14g
When you want to have a quick meal with your family, Pan-Fried Eggplant with Mozzarella and Marinara is definitely the way to go. It is just so nice with a nice bowl of mixed greens. A pretty balanced meal that my family and I really […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Family Fare. All opinions are entirely my own. I do not know about you, but I could live on these Potato and Beef Everything Bagel Croquettes. My family is completely and utterly obsessed with the exquisite taste of this delightful side dish. Can you imagine […]
Sausage and vegetable frittata recipe is my go-to meal when it comes to breakfast or brunch. It is easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious.
Well, sausage and vegetable frittata is a perfect startup a recipe for anyone to begin cooking. It is also versatile, but frittatas are versatile in general.
Anyhow, my family is obsessed with frittatas. Sometimes I make them in cupcake or muffin tin. With that being said, if you make them that way it is just great if you are struggling with portion control.
I shared my amazing recipe for savory frittata cups. We all need one more frittata recipe, right? Click here for the recipe.
So, if you do not know what is Frittata, well it is actually an Italian version of Omellete. You would usually fold omelet in half and all the cheese and filling would be in the middle.
Personally, to me, a frittata is more of crustless quiche, but correct me if I am wrong or way off. Hey, regardless, they are so delicious and amazing to make any time of the day.
I know one thing, this kind of simple meal saved me so many times on days when I am busy. We always have ingredients to make a couple of frittatas for my whole family.
If you make this recipe or if I inspire you to make any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
To me, it’s all about sharing food so I would love to share at least a picture of your creation with others. Thank you in advance!
Now, let us make this easy, tasty and amazing frittata. What do you say? Let me know in the comments what kind of dishes are your go-to meals?
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $14.88Was: $26.68
I really hope you like this tasty Sausage and Vegetable Frittata Recipe.
When it comes to breakfast or brunch Frittata is my go-to meal. It's easy for you to make, affordable so you can feed your whole family on a budget and so delicious.
- 4-6 large eggs, mixed
- 1/2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 tbsp. unsalted Butter
- 1/4 pound Italian Sausage, sauteed (casing removed)
- 2 Scallions, chopped, reserve some of the green parts for garnish
- 4 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Green Pepper, diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Heavy Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat a skillet, until almost smoking point then drizzle a bit of oil coating the bottom of the frying pan or a skillet.
- If the sausage is in casting, remove it and add the sausage into the skillet. Break it into small pieces and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes on medium high. Remove the sausage from the skillet and onto a plate.
- In the skillet add butter, allow it to melt then add chopped green onions, saute for a few seconds, and add sliced mushrooms as well as green pepper.
- Allow it to cook for about 2-3 minutes on medium-high heat then put the cooked sausage back to the skillet and mix it all together. Season it with a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Stir well to coat.
- Meanwhile, mix eggs until they are combined, then add heavy whipped cream and just a pinch of salt. Mix it well until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet over the sausage mixture, and let it cook for a couple of minutes on the stove top.
- You may flip it on the other side and add cheese, OR preheat a broiler on high and cook under broiler for about 30-40 seconds. Make sure 1. That you have Oven SAFE skillet or frying pan. 2. Watch it so the frittata does not burn because it is under the broiler and it will bake fast.
- After 30-40 seconds, take the frittata out and add cheese. Put it back in the oven again for another 30-40 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
- Take it out of the oven when the cheese is bubbly and completely melted.
- Garnish frittata with those reserved green parts of scallions and serve hot and immediately!
- You may use milk instead of whipped cream.
- you can use ground beef instead of Italian sausage.
- If you dislike mushrooms please omit. You may use whatever you wish in the frittata.
- Provolone cheese or mild cheddar might work well in the frittata.
- Use as many eggs as you can eat. I usually go by two per person but that all depends. I like adding one extra because my husband or my boys love eggs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. If you want to churn your recipe up to the next level, I encourage you to use Minerva tasty butter to make my Caramelized Onion Tart. […]
An easy and very tasty recipe for Beef Chili Baked Potatoes. It took me a while until I finally decided to post this gem. My dear family loves many, many dishes that I make. I will be honest, beef chili baked potatoes are probably in […]
Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I gathered some of my favorite breakfast and brunch recipe ideas and made this tasty roundup.
I hope you guys find it helpful and perhaps make something from my list. If you do make it, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking so I can see your delicious creation. Thank you in advance!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you incredible, creative, smart, beautiful and sexy mamas.
My family loves crepes, sweet or savory, even though we are more sweet tooth peeps. I try not to make them often simply because I cannot resist eating a few before they even end up on the table. I’m not joking.
We eat it with Nutella, jam, or maple syrup. Sometimes, I would mix crushed walnuts and sugar, or honey and use that as a spread. It makes a wonderful snack, breakfast, or even dessert. Read more…
Do you like Cold Brew? Are you buying it all the time? Well, I got to tell you that I stopped buying coffee altogether in the coffee shops unless I am meeting a friend.
I do not see a point at all when I can make coffee just the way I like it. Plus, I save a few bucks along the way.
I love a strong, dark roast coffee so sometimes I really cannot get that taste especially if I get it in the most popular cafes. Read More…
This is one my go-to breakfast, especially when the kids are going to school. PBJ sandwiches or cereals just don’t cut it anymore.
With that being said, this kind of breakfast is perfect to wake them up and prepare for a long school day.
Don’t you just love frittatas? They are so easy and versatile, and my family absolutely love them. Read more…
Easy and delicious Classic pancakes for breakfast, brunch or any time you crave them.
Warm, buttery and sweet smell flow through the air as hot pancakes are lifted from the pan. Butter is slowly sliding down the pancakes, leaving a light yellow trail behind it.
The coolness of the syrup and heat of the classic pancake complemented one another perfectly and simply served to bring out the subtle flavor of the pancake itself. Read more…
A cup of Java Chai Latte seemed appropriate for the relaxing afternoon break that was really needed.
I enjoy this one often and sometimes as a coffee replacement. It tastes just so amazingly delicious. Read more…
The wonderful world of casseroles. They are not only tasty, beautiful, nor easy to make, they are so versatile as well.
This golden deliciousness, Breakfast Strata was so simple to make and we all enjoy it very much. I make this often over the weekend.
Sometimes it’s without any bread which makes it more like crustless quiche or frittata, and sometimes I add leftover biscuits from dinner before. Read more…
There are many ways to jazz up your bagel sandwich and I believe that this is one of them. I love pian and simple cream cheese bagel, just like my whole family.
Mini Meatless Frittatas are light and extremely. It is important to me that these mini frittata cups fill you up with a nutrition, healthy fats, and proteins. Oh, also just to mention that it’s an easy, warm and comforting breakfast.
I added a few extra ingredients as I like my frittata bit richer. I am so glad that I did because these are so delicious. Read more…
MATCHA (GREEN TEA) LATTE
Every so often you indeed need a break to sit down and positively enjoy a delicate cup of Matcha Latte.
It is every mother’s dream, especially on a Mother’s Day!
This creative recipe is super easy and you don’t require any particular equipment. Although if you have them fancy latte machines then you may make your own froth using it. Read more…
These are gluten-free, but you can make them with regular all-purpose flour. Also, they are packed with protein, healthy even with all the organic sugar that I added.
I know those sweet potatoes are sweet already, but they need a bit more sugar to make your day start beautifully! Read more…
I could eat this for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sometimes, I would simply add Italian sausage and cheese, but this time I kept it meatless and pretty simple.
There is something when you combine potatoes, peppers, and onion. The almost instant flavor is created when you cook it together. Read more…
Do you like Matcha? I just love Matcha Lattes, cold or hot. Well, I wanted to post this recipe for a long time.
I know what you are thinking, “that’s totally unnecessary”, but I just couldn’t help myself. Sometimes I get stuff just for those purposes.
My shelves are filled with unnecessary props, but again, I can’t help myself. It’s my job and I never know what I will need. Read more…
Waffles are such a simple and quick, yet delightful treat to make. I absolutely love using coconut butter or oil because it is healthy as well as delicious, but also it enchants the flavor and aroma. Read more…
I call this a perfect Avo Toast! Avocado toast is so popular these days and so versatile. You can make them vegetarian or vegan, or add bacon, chicken, eggs, etc.
I also love using different types of bread for my Avo toast. It all depends on what I got in my kitchen or what I crave at that moment?! Read more…
Rooibos tea is rich in many minerals as well as easy to prepare and refreshing recipe. It is truly delicious.
We enjoy it all year round, hot and cold. Read more…