Not only that, you are going to love these flavorful grilled pork chops, but I can promise you will make them all the time. Now, you will need any kind of grill to make them, of course. However, you can use your air fryer…
Search Results: grill
Tex-Mex Grilled Tofu Quesadillas are easy to make and amazingly tasty. Now everyone could enjoy and celebrate meatless meals together because my quesadillas are delightfully delicious. You will not miss meat at all because these beauties are full of flavor. Even my children loved it,…
— Using Kingsford Hardwood Pellets
This post is sponsored by Kingsford. The opinion and text are mine.
Cooking a whole family meal on the grill is not only a time-saver but also a very delicious way to prepare food. On top of that, you can create fabulous memories with your loved ones. I am all about creating memories, particularly around food.
Well, in this post, I am sharing a tasty sandwich with you, a side dish that could be served as a summer salad as well, and a comforting dessert that just about anyone would admire.
I think that the best part of summertime is cooking food outdoor on your grill. Who agrees with me? There is no mistake that the food tastes so much more enjoyable when it comes directly from your grill to the plate.
I partnered with Kingsford Hardwood Pellets to share with you all these appetizing grilled recipes.
Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are made with all-natural, pure flavor hardwoods and absolutely no fillers, binders or preservatives, bringing out undoubtedly the best possible flavor.
You must try their pellets because it will fire up the flavor in any pellet grill — Classic, Cherrywood, Hickory, Signature, and Maple flavor. Furthermore, Kingsford Hardwood Pellets are proudly made in the USA.
For my weekend family meal, I used Kingsford Cherrywood — all-natural 100% cherry hardwood. Additionally, as I said, there are no fillers, so cherry’s fruity aroma adds a delicate smoke flavor to any protein or vegetable, and pairs perfectly with pork.
These all-natural Kingsford pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver a sweetly refined smoke you will absolutely love. Regardless, you can most certainly use Classic, Hickory, or Signature Pellets, but I wanted to stick to Cherrywood for this meal!
How to use Kingsford Hardwood Pellets:
Pour wood pellets into a storage container, also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into a cooking chamber by the electricity-powered auger. Then the wood pellets ignite, heating the cooking chamber where the air is brought in by fans, and your food gets infused with a real wood smoky flavor.
If you try any recipe from my Full Meal from the Grill, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking, using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance for all your support!
For detailed instruction check my Instagram highlights
Recipes you might like:
Full Meal from the Grill Recipes:
pork loin in the marinade, cover and keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours;
make sure to turn it around at least once.
anything you want in your grill. Flavorful and strong. Wood pellets are poured
into a storage container also known as a hopper. The pellets are then fed into
a cooking chamber by an auger that is powered by electricity.
closed for 15 minutes.
lid between each turn, until pork loin is seared all around. Reduce heat to
300F. Cook until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 150F
Remove from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice in 1/2" thick
slices on top of a bed of greens, shredded lettuce, mixed song greens, or
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
spots, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut kernels from cobs. Also,
grill serrano pepper until slightly charred. it is not necessarily must grill
peppers, but the flavor is better.
sliced cherry tomatoes, chile, and chopped cilantro to the vinaigrette and toss
to combine, season with salt and pepper.
marry. Just before serving add avocados and toss to coat.
The best summer Grilled Spicy Corn Salad with Honey–Lime Vinaigrette
Delicious and easy recipe for an amazing Grilled Skillet Blueberry Galette
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-1/2 oz., 9 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 to 5 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 12 ounces blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon regular or coarse sugar
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter,
and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
- With the machine running, add ice water in a slow, steady stream through the
feed tube. Pulse until the dough begins to clump together in the bowl. Test by
squeezing a small amount of dough together: if it holds, you are good to go; if
it’s crumbly, add more ice-cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead once or twice to
bring the dough into one mass.
- Pat the dough with your fingers and palms to form a disc about 3/4″ thick.
Wrap in plastic and transfer to the refrigerator. Allow it to rest and chill
for an hour.
Make a galette:
- Preheat grill to 300° Fahrenheit.
- Toss blueberries with lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a large bowl,
then add cornstarch
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 10-12-inch round. You can also
divide and make a few smaller galettes.
- Place rolled out dough in the oven/grill safe skillet, let the edges drape
- Mound blueberries in center of the dough, leaving a 2" border. Fold
edges over, overlapping slightly. Brush dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with
- Bake galette until crust is dark golden brown and filling is bubbling, 45-50
minutes. Let cool before serving with vanilla ice cream.
Skillet Grilled Tofu Salad is one delightful meal. It is pretty and tasty. The first time I tried tofu was about 10 years ago, and let me tell you, I was not a big fan. I know now why the first time I made tofu it did not taste as good. To be honest, It looked so appetizing like a block of delicious cheese but it didn’t taste like cheese at all.…
Refreshing chicken and a handful of mixed greens to start this spring season. I must admit that this Thai Chili Grilled Chicken with Salad is absolutely scrumptious.
It is finally getting warmer, and I thought what better way to celebrate this beautiful Spring weather than this Thai Chili Grilled Chicken. I just love anything grilled, and all the greens around that beautiful golden make me smile.
Of course, I added a nectarine that I grilled just for a bit and serve it with asparagus too. It is one delightful meal that anyone can enjoy
As for the dressing, if you are following me, then you must know that I love simple dressings that contain oil, lemon, herbs, and salt.
Well, It is vinaigrette if you ask me. It’s amazingly refreshing that way and goes so well with grilled chicken and sweet nectarine.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did the other day.
Don’t forget to share your creations with me using hashtag #sandraseasycooking or tag me on Instagram @Sandraseasycooking
Cheers to good food! Let’s rock n’ roll…
Easy and Delicious Thai Chili Grilled Chicken over tasty salad
- 1 chicken breast split in half
- 1 tablespoon oil + brushing on the grill pan if you are using a grill pan
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Thai Chili Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dry parsley
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of Ground Black pepper
- 1 cups Mixed greens any on hand
- 1/2 cup baby Spinach
- 1 nectarine split in half and grilled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon you may add more if you prefer sourer
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds
- Heat the grill pan, or outside grill.
- Cut the fat off the chicken, if any, and season it with oil, lime juice, Thai seasoning, dried parsley, salt, and ground black pepper. You do not need much salt just a pinch because Thai seasoning already contains sodium. Rub on both sides and allow it to marinate for about 10 minutes and/or until the grill pan is ready. You may marinate it for up to an hour, but make sure to place in the fridge after 15 minutes.
- Brush a bit of oil on the grill pan and lower the Temperature to medium.
- Place chicken on the top and allow it to cook for 5 minutes on one side before flipping on the other. Press a bit so you get those grill marks. Cooking time on direct fire is about 5 to 6 minutes, per side, for the boneless chicken breast and internal temperature should be between 160° and 165° F, now for the grill pan, I would say cook it until you reach that internal temperature or for about 15 minutes altogether. flipping a couple of times until it is cooked through. If the chicken is thick you may slice it in half or cook longer. When it is cooked, place it on the kitchen paper towel and allow it to rest for at least 5 minutes so the juices could stay in and you won't end up with dry chicken.
- Wash and slice nectarine and place just a couple of minutes before a chicken is done. You can also grill asparagus or any other vegetables that you prefer of have, like mushrooms or peppers.
- Combine dressing or vinaigrette by mixing it together and drizzling it over the greens. You do not have to use it all, so you may place it in the jar with a lid and keep it in the fridge.
- Serve the grilled chicken with mixed greens on the side and place on each plate a half of the nectarine.
IF the chicken breast is frozen then defrost it completely. THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST. I just enjoy Weber seasonings very much.
There is always that one dish that stands out each year for me, and I have felt that this one was it! I dream of food probably on a nightly basis, and when I woke up that one morning all I could taste was delicious…
Grilled Chicken and Ham Sandwich is really tasty and easy to make. Drizzle a bit of homemade creamy sriracha and you got yourself one perfect sandwich.
My weekday mornings are crazy, seriously. Dealing with 8-year-old at 7 o’clock is no joke.
Who, by the way, loves to rest his head on the toilet paper roll, while sitting on the toilet and snooze before school.
He takes too long in the bathroom, all the same, there is a whole other level when you are dealing with tween and teen.
It’s like trying to explain the unexplainable; where are my socks, my red/yellow shirt, what’s for breakfast?
More meltdowns that you could even imagine. Do I need to go into further details? I think you get the point!
I believe that one long vacation (alone), wouldn’t be enough. Can you imagine that I placed a cup of water to boil for my quick instant coffee in the kitchen cabinet instead of the microwave?
What was worse, I closed the cabinet door and waited for a few seconds before I realized what I did!
A few efff bombs later, I made another one, of course, plugged my ears with sounds of Stone Sour and started to brainstorm what recipe should I post, and there you go. My mornings are lovely. You envy me, don’t you?!
A few months earlier while stopping to grab something quick to eat at subway because I didn’t want to cook for myself, two pregnant women stood behind me.
So, they asked me how does subway’s buffalo chicken taste with toppings that I added; pickles, spinach, red onions and jalapenos with a good amount of creamy Sriracha.
I was like “Spicy” and good. I wasn’t rude, I promise, I even added a smile on my grumpy face.
However, I was just simply waiting to pay my order, so discussing my sandwich wasn’t something in my mid-morning agenda. Especially with 4 more people waiting in line.
Also, I was in 3 sizes, too big joggers looking more like a homeless person without makeup and an oversized sweatshirt.
I just wanted to grab a sandwich and go back home to finish an exhausting project while chomping on my footlong, without even making eye contact.
Did I mention earlier that I am not a morning person?
Anyhow, that’s how my sandwich was born; mostly inspired by my footlong!
Since I have my smarty pants college students that write from time to time, asking for no-bake recipes, I thought to make this sandwich.
One latest email got me chuckling. The question was: Can they (roommates) “make/bake” bread in the microwave? It was funny and cute at the same time!
Needless to say, we were all 19, right?! With that being said, I’ll try to include some fun, no-bake recipes and test few that could be made in the microwave.
For this sandwich, you could make the bread yourself or simply buy french bread.
Of course, I baked it but used canned “Pillsbury” French bread, sprinkled with Japanese sesame seasoning and then baked in my oven.
Everything is optional here. You can make and bake your own bread, use store-bought grilled chicken or grill it yourself, add smoked turkey, or Virginia ham, it really comes down to what you like or have.
If you get inspired and make Grilled Chicken and Ham Sandwich, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Easy and tasty recipe for Grilled Chicken and Ham Sandwich.
- 12 inch French Bread
- Smoked Provolone cheese
- Grilled chicken breast
- Virginia ham
- Kosher Pickle slices
- Pickled jalapenos
- Baby Spinach
- Scallions or Red Onions
- Black pitted olives
- 1/4 cup 2 fl oz/59ml ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2 tsp. 2ml Sriracha
- Mix it together and drizzle.
- There is no direction here, just build a sandwich, however, you would like.
- I slice the bread in half and place cheese on the bottom side, then broil until it is toasted, bubbly and cheese completely melted. You can actually use a toast bread and toast in the toaster, then melt cheese in the microwave.
- Creamy Sriracha: this for me was not too spicy, not at all. I could go for a few more tsp. to get a really spicy kick.
If you want to make your own bread rolls go ahead, or one from Pillsbury. they are really tasty. To save yourself time, I would suggest hoagies. They are so good and perfect size, but you may use baguette or Italian bread.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Zelite Infinity Chef Knife 8 Inch - Comfort-Pro Series - German High Carbon Stainless Steel - Razor Sharp, Super Comfortable
- Professional 8 Inch Chefs Knife Set - High Carbon Chef Knife + FREE BONUS Kitchen Knife Sharpener Stainless Steel Rod - High Quality , Razor Sharp, Ergonomic Grip, Balanced Weight.By YourSharpChoices
- Thick Bamboo Wood Cutting Board / Kitchen Butcher Block - Heavy Duty Chopping Board With Juice Grooves and Handles. Best for Carving Meat, Fish and Chicken | Perfect Housewarming Gift
- Unique Bamboo Cheese Board, Charcuterie Platter & Serving Tray for Wine, Crackers, Brie and Meat. Large & Thick Wooden Server - Fancy House Warming Gift & Perfect Choice for Gourmets (Bamboo)
Bulgogi Ciabatta Sandwich Summer is here, and that means grilling season started. I decided to make a roundup of my Top 10 the most popular grilling recipes. I love walking around my neighborhood, especially on the weekend evenings and just inhaling the aromatic air that…