Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family […]
Search Results: desserts
Pineapple and Coconut Sheet Cake with a tasty frosting topped with toasted coconut flakes is a wonderfully rich cake, best if made one day ahead. If your family is anything like mine, we have to have something sweet after dinner. I am not a big […]
The first time I tried Easy S’mores, Sweet Pizza, I knew that I would love it. It is sweet, delicious, chocolaty, and most definitely a crowd-pleaser.
So, it all started when my son’s girlfriend brought home a similar sweet pizza from our local pizzeria.
Then, I said, I could most definitely make a much better s’ mores pizza and as you see I did.
No, there is no healthy written in any bite that you take, but there is always pure bliss and satisfaction. Trust me on that one.
While many recipes use graham crackers for the crust I went a step further and made my crust from sugar cookies.
Yes, you can use store-bought sugar cookies that you find in your refrigerated section. However, you could make your own as well.
I included a recipe of my homemade sugar cookies in the recipe card just in case.
Anyhow, this one was such a treat. Well, a treat that I am not making often, but is so good every once in a while. If you never tried chocolate graham crackers then you are missing a lot.
They are simply fantastic especially in this Easy S’mores Sweet Pizza. We absolutely loved it!
My kids, as well as my husband, loved it so much that I had to make it the next day again.
Not to brag or anything, I am not much of a cake baker, but some desserts just click with me.
Hey, if you get inspired and make this tasty and Easy S’mores Sweet Pizza, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
Sweet Recipes You Might Like:
Easy S'mores Sweet Pizza is super simple yet so delicious.
- 1 package Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup graham crackers, broken in pieces ( I used chocolate)
- 1-2 cups marshmallows (miniature, regular size, or homemade)
- Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan or use a silicone mat, flattening it to the edges. Note that the dough will rise a bit while baking like any cookie dough. Baking sheet 12.5 x 9.5 x 1 inch but you could go smaller, although the cookie crust will be thicker. Whatever you prefer.
- Press handful of chocolate chips into the dough, about 1/2 cup, use more if you wish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes until it just begins to brown.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows. Recipe for homemade marshmallows
- Return the cookie to the oven for an additional 8 minutes until crust is brown and chips and marshmallows are almost melted.
- Allow cooling slightly before serving. Garnish with more chocolate chips and marshmallows, if desired.
Homemade Sugar Cookies (Makes 2 smaller pizzas)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (Usually you would use 1 cup of sugar, but we are using it for as a crust so I used a bit less)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in a large bowl of an electric stand mixer and beat until light in colour.
- Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Divide the dough in half, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove 1 wrapped pack of dough from refrigerator at a time.
- Use two parchment papers, plastic wrap or wax paper to roll out dough much easier. This way you do not have to use additional flour or powder sugar to roll out and also it does not stick.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Baking Mats - Non Stick Sheet Mat - Large BPA Free Professional Grade Liner Sheets - Perfect Bakeware for Making Cookies Macarons, Bread and Pastry (2)
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- TeamFar Baking Sheet with Rack Set, Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pans with Cooling Rack, Non Toxic & Healthy, Rust Free & Heavy Duty, Mirror Finish & Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe - 6 Pieces
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set
- Truvia Baking Blend Sweetener, 24 Ounce - 8 per case.
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan
Gingerbread cookies are the most popular cookies during the holiday Xmas season at my house. It is a shame that I never posted on my blog. The thing is I always thought that there are so many recipes online why would you even make mine. […]
If you told me a couple of years ago that I will make Homemade Classic Marshmallow, I would not believe you. I always thought I was not talented enough or patient enough to make my own. With that being said, I was not aware of […]
This post is sponsored by RITZ Crackers. All opinions are entirely my own.
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are easy, tasty and fantastic to serve over the holiday season.
I have made this type of no-bake bar many times. What I love about this recipe is how versatile it is.
You can switch the nut butter you use, of course, to satisfy your taste buds, and use crushed pretzels instead of raw almonds.
It is all about creating your own tasty holiday RITZ bar and using your imagination to the fullest extent.
I partnered with RITZ Crackers to create a recipe that would be excellent for the holidays. I realized that I have never posted this rather charming dessert that my family and friends surely love.
Since I have three teenagers, RITZ Crackers are always in my pantry. Thankfully we have family size crackers in stores these days, so it is like buying in bulk, which I favor.
To be honest, I really like it because I can create quick bites, pack them in my kid’s lunch box, add an addition for a charcuterie board, or make a dessert using RITZ Crackers.
These No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter RITZ Bars are perfect for holiday entertaining. Not too sweet, swift to make, packed with great quality ingredients, and if I may add very delicious.
I urge all you, moms and dads, or grandparents to grab a box or two over the holiday season. Create mindful memories by making your own RITZ recipe with your beautiful kids and grandkids.
I have always included my children in preparing tasty meals and sweet treats, especially over the holidays.
There is nothing more special. It has become a sort of tradition in my household so we cannot wait until the season is here.
Rollback offer at Walmart Family Size RITZ crackers on Rollback for $2,98.
What a great way to save during the holiday season?!
Hey, if you make something tasty using RITZ Family Size Crackers and get inspired by my sweet treat please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking as well as #RITZCrackers
Recipes that you might like:
- Gluten-Free Banana Cocoa Muffins
- Strawberry Jello Summer Salad
- Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Pumpkin spice cookies
These tasty bars are incredibly easy and tasty sweet treats.
- 5 oz (143g) RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup (45 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (113g) raw almonds, crush with a food processor
- 3 oz (60g) granulated sugar
- 6 oz (170g) almond butter
- 12-16 oz chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- Shaved chocolate
- Using the back of the fork crush crackers then mix with melted butter.P
- lace raw almond in the food processor or a blender and crush until you get grainy grounded almonds; add to the crushed crackers and butter mixture.
- Add sugar and almond butter. Combine it well.
- Line your baking down with wax paper or parchment paper. The best way is to brush the bottom and sides of the baking pan with butter or oil and line the paper over it so it sticks.
- Now transfer the crust mixture to the baking pan.
- Oil your hands and press the crust mixture evenly. Pack it very well to the bottom and a bit to the side.
- Begin making the chocolate topping; Melt chocolate chips according to the product instructions. When the chocolate is completely melted mix in almond butter.
- 7Spread evenly on top of the crust. I oil my took or a wider knife to spread it evenly and effectually.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Slice however you desire and enjoy!
- You may garnish with shaved chocolate and almonds.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Escali Pana V136 Large Volume Measuring Kitchen/Baking/Cooking Scale, Preprogrammed with Over 500 Ingredients, LCD Digital Display, 13lb Capacity, Universal, Stainless
- Pyrex 4 Qt. Oblong Baking Dish with Cover (4.8 Quart Outside Measurement)
- Le Regalo HW1243 3-Piece Vintage Baking Dish Set, Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer Safe, 14x8.5x2.5, Off-White
These Tasty Labor Day Recipes that I have picked for you guys are easy, delicious, affordable and approachable. You can make them any time you want not just over Labor Day and 4th of July, or any other holiday. If you are like my family […]
You either love matcha or despise it. I love matcha, aka green tea powder. One of my favorite ice creams is Matcha Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate. We all know green tea powder is very healthy. It gives us energy without the anxiety, crash or jitters. Make us all younger as well as calms the mind and relaxes […]
This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are entirely my own.
Brownies — a scrumptious, mouthwatering, enticing dessert that leaves all with nothing but a smile. The chocolaty goodness bestowed by this sweet treat is definitely a personal favorite in my family!
Not only are they delightful to eat, but they are just as pleasing to make! The memories created with the people you love when baking brownies are truly unforgettable.
That being said, I went a step further and surprised my family one late afternoon with the most delightful brownies and yogurt summer parfait. Everyone loved it so much.
Every now and again I like to splurge on my eating, and these Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies are my new tasty treat when choosing what to satisfy my sweet tooth with.
The steamy, aesthetically pleasing appearance combined with the powerful rich and gooey flavor leave these brownies irresistible.
When my kids come home from a long day at school, I’ve never seen them happier than when a plate of delicious brownies is presented to them at the table after a hearty meal.
Now that summer has kicked in, and their two-month break as commenced, all they ask for are these parfaits. These sugary treats are nothing but satisfying, and never disappoint consumers.
From the way they perfectly crumble into your mouth, to the way they delicately enter your pallet and please every taste bud, these brownies are nothing but gold. People of all ages enjoy these alluring goodies.
You can purchase the new Pillsbury Place N Bake Brownies at Publix.
I got them on aisle 16, where you would usually find other Pillsbury goodies just ready for you to bake them. These Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies come in Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Chip, and Marshmallow.
If you make these Brownies and Yogurt Summer Parfait, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to share your creation with everyone. Thank you!!!
Brownies and Yogurt Summer Parfait — a scrumptious, mouthwatering, enticing dessert that leaves all with nothing but a smile. The chocolaty goodness bestowed by this sweet treat is definitely a personal favorite in my family!
- 1 Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies, Chocolate Fudge, 12CT
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 pound Raspberry
- 1/4 pound Strawberry
- 1/4 pound Blueberry
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Follow instructions on the back of the Pillsbury Place & Bake Brownies.
- After baking allow them to cool down for about 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut each brownie into 4 equal pieces. Use 2 brownies for each serving of this parfait for the best effect.
- In each glass add a few pieces of brownies following 2 tablespoons of yogurt, and then add mixed berries, a tablespoon or so for each glass.
- Top the berries with a tablespoon or two of yogurt then add a few more slices of brownies and so on until you have layers of brownies, yogurt, and berries.
- Garnish with fresh mint or you may add a shaved chocolate as well.
- Serve immediately.
If you wish to serve this later, then prep everything in advance.
Bake brownies and make sure after they are cool to place them in the airtight container. This will keep them fresh and perfect for your parfait.
You may also make a wonderful trifle just by using a large glass bowl and layer everything. It would make a great and delicious party centerpiece.
You can try these with other Pillsbury brownies such as Peanut Butter and Marshmallow. It will be just as tasty as with Fudge.
You may use whipped cream or perhaps ice cream instead of yogurt.
Strawberry Jello Summer Salad is undoubtedly an easy, fabulous and tasty recipe. We enjoy nothing but this incredibly simple and classic dessert all summer long. I heard that every good Southern lady should know how to properly make delicious jello salad. Well, I must say, […]