Who doesn’t like cheesecake- its sweet, delicious, lushes, and one of my family’s favorite desserts. We had it once a week. It was a family tradition, I think, just like when we make sushi on Friday or grab a pizza on Saturday. However, when we read more
Search for a recipe: dessert
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PB2 Foods. All opinions are entirely my own.
No Bake Sweet Fruit Pizza recipes are slices of heaven. I say recipes because there are many options to create an incredible sweet pizza.
They are delicious, beautiful, and effortless to make. I have a feeling that most of you are going to agree that this makes an excellent and unique dessert. Well, let us be real, this is a type of tart, but isn’t it so much fun calling it a pizza?!
You may use any fruit in season, of course. Also, you can create different cookies such as chocolate and peanut butter, sugar cookies, or stick toa fantastic and classic peanut butter cookie crust
I have partnered with PB2 Foods for a year to bring you the tastiest, out of the box and simple recipes using their products.
I have made so many amazing recipes with their products, but one that I had not published before was a sugar-free, low-carb, flourless mug cake. It was scrumptious. I must post that one real soon.
You can also find PB2 Gluten-free Chocolate Waffles on my blog as well as a comforting vegetarian meal, Tofu and Veggie Stir-Fry with Peanut Butter Sauce.
With that being said, I have this tasty No Bake Sweet Fruit Pizza for you guys. The video is straight to the point as all my other videos are. You can easily follow along and make it yourself as well.
Other than this topping, you could make caramelized apples or pears for the upcoming fall season or S’mores with Peanut Butter. Now, do not you agree that those versions sound incredible? My mouth is certainly watering. I love the flavors of fall.
However, since we are still blessed to have summer berries, I have created this colorful fruit pizza with a slightly sweet, chilled cream cheese with a hint of the flavor of peanut butter.
If you have a chance, please check out my partner’s website for more terrific products.
No-Bake Sweet Fruit Pizza recipes are slices of heaven. I say recipes because there are many options to create an incredible sweet pizza. They are delicious, beautiful, and effortless to make. I have a feeling that most of you are going to agree that this makes an excellent and unique dessert. Well, let us be real, this is a type of tart, but isn’t it so much fun calling it a pizza?!
Sweet Pizza Base:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons confectioners swerve, sweetener
- 2 tablespoons PB2 Powder
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz heavy whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners swerve, sweetener
- 1 tablespoon PB2 Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mixed Berries— blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, and strawberry.
- 1/2 tablespoon confectioners swerve
- Fresh Mint
Line a cake pan,
skillet, or springform pan with parchment paper. If you wish for pizza look than
I recommend a circular pan.
- The almond flour, cacao powder, chopped peanuts, PB2 powder, salt, the monk
fruit syrup, vanilla extract, and coconut oil stir the mixture in between each
- Using your fingers mix until it comes together into a sticky dough.
- Press the dough evenly along the bottom of the prepared pan. You may brush the bottom of the
pan or a skillet so the parchment paper could stick better without moving.
- Chill the base in the fridge for roughly 10 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, combine softened cream cheese, whipped cream, Swerve sweetener, PB2 powder, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth and thick in texture.
- Pull the pizza base out of the fridge and spread evenly filling then put it back in the fridge for ten more minutes.
- Wash and pat dry berries, or any other the fruit you have chosen to use.
- Distribute fruit evenly on the top of the sweet filling.
- Dust with a bit of Confectioner Swerve and garnish with fresh mint.
- Allow to rest and chill in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes before serving.
- You may use any sweetener that you prefer.
- If you are allergic or sensitive to peanuts, please use alternative products such
as unsalted chopped almonds, and PB2 Almond Powder The outcome will be
slightly different but nonetheless very tasty.
Phyllo Triangles Stuffed with Cheese is a fantastic appetizer, party food, or you could just eat it as a snack. I grew up eating this tasty treat just stuffed with cow cheese mixed with eggs, then stuffed in the homemade dough. Many of you call read more
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix!
This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine.
A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam.
My family loves a quick and easy meal, especially during the weekend, so we have been making some type of board every Saturday or Sunday.
This week we decided to create this graceful and gorgeous spread with the help of Danone. I was so enthralled by the way it turned out.
It is bright, tasty and popping with colors. There is truly something for everyone.
Danone has been a part of my family for a long time, and I continue to buy their products for myself all the time.
Their products are an amazing snack and are definitely a quick on-the-go breakfast, school, or work lunch essential.
With that being said, I’ve created many phenomenal desserts using Activia® and Two Good® yogurts, such as parfaits, making incredible salad dressing, using it in my baked goodies, and smoothies.
It is such a versatile product packed with delicious ingredients. I also picked up Stok® Cold Brew and So Delicious® Coconutmilk Creamer.
Also, if you spend $20 on participating products you will receive a $5 Publix gift card and a chance to win the grand prize, a Vitamix Blender.
I love the Save the Day Stack the Savings promotion at Publix because everyone loves an amazing deal, and Publix definitely has it.
You can purchase so many delicious products that you likely already use, so check it out. Do not miss this excellent opportunity, because it is a great one!
In addition to my Waffle Breakfast Board in the morning, ifyou genuinely love a good iced coffee and silky creamer, Publix has your back.
Well, I need my coffee hot every single morning, but my college son adores his coffee iced, no exceptions, with a generous amount of creamer.
Most of the time when he is home, I get him excellent Stok Black Unsweetened cold brew coffee.
As well as a complementary sweetener such as the rich andcreamy coconutmilk creamer from So Delicious.
They are both qualifying products for the Save the Day Stack the Savings promotion at Publix.
Nevertheless, this iced coffee and creamer naturally makean outstanding addition to our Waffle Breakfast Board!
Easy and Quick Salad Dressing
When it comes to lunch or dinner, one of my favorite multi-purpose salad dressings is this incredibly creamy dressing using Two Good plain low-fat yogurt.
I sincerely love it with romaine lettuce, radishes, and cherry tomatoes.
However, if you have some tomatoes and cucumbers, this dressing instantly makes one delicious salad. Perhaps use it to make a pasta salad.
Also, serve it on the platter with vegetables like peppers, carrots, cucumber, etc., you would be surprised how tasty it is.
Yogurt Lemon Dressing
- 1/2 cup Two Good plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
Mix ingredients in one medium-size bowl. Set aside for about 15 minutes to allow all flavors to develop.
If you get inspired and make this Waffle Breakfast Board, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see all your tasty creations. Thank you so much in advance!
A waffle breakfast board would not be complete without the signature
sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. Enjoy my ultimate brunch board.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 2 eggs, mixed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Other Board Essentials:
- Fresh Fruit; berries, bananas, pineapple, grapes, kiwi, etc.
- Yogurt; Two Good®, Dannon® Activia®, Dannon® Danimals®, etc.
- Syrup and Preservatives; maple syrup, honey, berry jam.
- Nuts, granola, cereals, etc.
- Parfaits; part granola or cereals, part fruit and equal part yogurt.
- Preheat the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a second bowl use whisk or the electric mixer to beat together the
egg yolks and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved and eggs have
turned a pale yellow.
- Add melted butter and milk to the eggs and whisk to combine very well. Combine the
egg-milk mixture with the flour mixture and whisk just until well blended. Do
not over mix.
- In the third bowl beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form,
few minutes or so.
- Gently fold egg whites into the waffle batter.
- Lightly brush butter on the waffle iron and pour enough batter in iron to just cover
- Close and cook as per manufacturer's instructions, until golden brown.
- If your waffles are large or regular size cut each waffle into 4 equal parts and place
in the middle of the board.
- Place all the other products on the table into smaller serving bowls, around waffles.
- Make parfaits with granola, fruit, and yogurt using small glasses to showcase all the
ingredients beautifully layered in the glass.
- Serve coffee, cream, as well as yogurts on the side as an option.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Vremi 5-Piece Bamboo Kitchen Utensil Set - Wooden Spoons and Cooking Utensils with Colorful SIlicone Handles - Nonstick Spatula Turner Mixing Forked and Slotted Wood Spoons with BPA Free Hanging Holes
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- BELLA Copper Titanium Coated Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker, Stainless 1000 Watt 14608
Pineapple and Coconut Sheet Cake with a tasty frosting topped with toasted coconut flakes is a wonderfully rich cake, best if made one day ahead. If your family is anything like mine, we have to have something sweet after dinner. I am not a big read more
The first time I tried Easy S’mores, Sweet Pizza, I knew that I would love it. It is sweet, delicious, chocolaty, and most definitely a crowd-pleaser. So, it all started when my son’s girlfriend brought home a similar sweet pizza from our local pizzeria. Then, read more
Gingerbread cookies are the most popular cookies during the holiday Xmas season at my house. It is a shame that I never posted on my blog.
The thing is I always thought that there are so many recipes online why would you even make mine.
However, I decided to post all the holiday recipes because why not.
I really love making them with my kids. Well, I feel terribly sadden that they are growing so fast.
I just want to turn back the time and relive those days when they were little all over again.
Although, I am happy to see them grow into these amazing individuals. I am like every mother or a parent out there.
Anyhow, I really enjoyed making these this year and doing it with my youngest one.
He will turn 13 soon, so I am treasuring this time before he finds his mom boring. hahaha (sobbing).
So, one fact about me that might not know before. I have never eaten these cookies before I came to the United States.
We have so many cookies that are served over the holiday season, but gingerbread cookies were just not traditional at all.
That being said, I love them. I like the taste, soft texture on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
You can use any cookie cutter to make different shapes and sizes. Of course, the most popular gingerbread cookie is Gingerbread Man.
In my opinion, I love to make them in all shapes and sizes so I go crazy… maybe a bit too crazy.
I don’t have many cookies on my blog. However, I set my mind to start making different ones now that I am more comfortable around making baked goodies other than bread.
Jokes on the side, I am really getting better at making sweets and I am so very proud of that.
Hey, if you get inspired by me and make these yummy Gingerbread Cookies, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking. I would love to see your creations. Thank you!!!
Gingerbread cookies are the most popular cookies during the holiday Xmas season.
- 6 oz, 170g unsalted butter (one and a half stick)
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg, slightly mixed
- 1⁄2 cup original molasses
- 3 cups, 360g all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon, 5.2g ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- In a large bowl or a stand-up mixer bowl, beat softened butter, brown sugar, and egg on medium speed until well blended
- Whisk the baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices into measured all-purpose flour.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until blended and smooth, but do not add more flour because the dough will firm up once it's chilled.
- Divide the dough in half, this way it will be easier to roll out, and then pat each half into a thick rectangle. Wrap well, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- The dough may be sticky and hard to roll if not thoroughly chilled, so make sure it's cold before continuing.
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C)
- Prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- Place one wrapped dough portion on a lightly floured surface or use two plastic wraps, on the bottom and top, large enough to roll out dough. Roll dough to a scant 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut out cookies with a desired cutter; gingerbread man, flour, snowflakes, etc. Space cookies 2-inches apart because they will spread a bit due to the addition of baking soda.
- Bake 1 sheet at a time for 10 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for a bit until they are firm enough to move to a cookie rack. After cookies are cool you may decorate them with traditional royal icing any way you desire.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
- Juvale Parchment Paper Sheets - 200-Count Precut Unbleached Parchment Paper for Baking, Half Sheet Pans, Non-Stick Baking Sheet Paper, Brown, 12 x 16 Inches
- Rolling Pins for Baking Combo, Pastry Mat Kit With Chopper/Scraper and Basting Brush, Large 19x23 Inch Reusable Silicone Non-Slip Non-Stick Mat With Fondant/ Dough Measurements/Dough Roller Baking Set