I could eat this delicious Roasted Cauliflower and Cheese probably every other day. Well, I like calling this Mac-flower and Cheese ’cause I used Cauliflower instead of macaroni. This recipe blew my Instagram account after food52 reshared my picture of Mac-flower and Cheese. Since I…
Search Results: cauliflower
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelDareToDip #CollectiveBias What do you think of this Spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip Tray? I hope you guys like it. Halloween is just around the corner…
The combination of Meatless Meatballs with Cauliflower and Broccoli just fit together like peas and carrots in the pot pie.
I just loved everything. I had my niece over for lunch, and she enjoyed it as well.
So, these meatballs are obviously meatless. I do not know how they did it, but they honestly taste like a meat to me.
Needless to say, they are so freaking delicious.
My family loved it too. Well, I do not make it often and we are not vegan or vegetarian, but I enjoy every few days a nice plant-based meal. I even crave salads!
To some of you, that might be strange but it is honestly true.
Besides, broccoli and cauliflower are amazing in every possible way.
I wanted to stay with a completely vegan meal. Which is not mandatory, of course, since we are not vegans or vegetarians.
However, I wanted to go along with the theme and create our lunch so my family can actually see that vegan lunch can be delicious.
My boys are always running away from the idea but this turned around. We all truly enjoyed it.
I tossed some thawed organic broccoli and cauliflower with these meatballs. Also, I made this delicious veggie-packed spaghetti to go with it.
It was truly one remarkable meal. To be honest, you do not need the whole bunch of food to create an amazing meal for a family.
They will love anything that I make so I try to use simple ingredients to create a wonderful dinner.
You can find Spaghetti recipe here on my blog. It is olive oil and garlic spaghetti, and we absolutely love it.
Of course, you can eat it just like this, or you may serve it with rice, quinoa or any type of pasta.
Well, I am just here giving you a couple of tasty ideas. I have so many amazing meatless recipes and side dishes on my blog that I am sure you will find something.
I am linking some of my personal favourite meatless recipes. They are all tested and my picky family approved.
Meatless recipes you might like:
Hey! If you try Meatless Meatballs with Cauliflower and Broccoli or any other recipe please tag me. On Instagram @sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
This whole combo just fit together like peas and carrots in the pot pie. I just loved everything. I had my niece over for lunch, and she enjoyed it as well.
- 1/2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6 Gardein Meatless Meatballs 3 per serving
- 1 cup Frozen Broccoli
- 1 cups frozen Cauliflower
- Sprinkle: Lemon-Black Pepper Seasoning unsalted
- Sprinkle: Red Chili flakes
- Sprinkle: Dried Parsley
- Sea Salt to taste
- A drizzle of Chili Oil
- Fresh Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- Serve it with SuperGreen Pasta
- Follow meatless meatballs cooking instructions according to a package. I prefer thawing the meatballs then just cooking them defrosted until light brown on hot oil for a couple of minutes, turning every 30-40 seconds.
- After meatballs are lightly brown toss them with (slightly) thawed Broccoli and Cauliflower. You could use raw, fresh vegetables, just make sure to blanch them just before tossing them with meatballs. Cook vegetables for a minute or two on medium-high heat.
- Season with seasoning to taste.
KITCHEN TIP: HOW TO THAW FROZEN VEGETABLES:
Put frozen vegetables in a colander or a strainer and run cold water over the vegetables until thawed. If you are thawing Spinach or kale, make sure to squeeze out excess water. I finish pasta at the same time I finish this dish so I could serve it together. This is also very easy to cook ahead and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze it for a month.
The reason why I do not keep broccoli and cauliflower longer than 2 days: It has a very particular smell if it stands in the fridge for too long.
I recommend no longer than 2 days. you can always freeze it and reheat. You can serve this with whatever you wish or eat it on its own. I like this green pasta very much.
This is not a sponsored post at all, but if I like a product I like to talk about it even if it is not paid sponsored opportunity.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
SANDRA’S EASY COOKING a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. My Amazon Store.
Cauliflower Ranch-Parmesan Baked Bites is amazingly delicious, easy and so versatile. You can pretty much use any flavor that you want or desire. After testing several different coatings or flavors, my family liked this one the best. To be honest, I do not know why…
When I think about cauliflower, many dishes come to my mind, but deep fried, pickled, or raw were my favorite ways to eat this power vegetable. To include cooked cauliflower in our diet often I started to roast it. Making them with different flavors just…
Sitting in my living room, and sipping on my first cup of freshly brewed coffee one early morning, I had cravings for roasted cauliflower
It is nothing unusual for my cravings to start working early. Even though I am genuinely a poor breakfast eater. Coffee and maybe a pastry that is about it for me on the most mornings. However, that morning was different. I was craving this. My thoughts were running wild.
Building a recipe fast and furious in my head before lunchtime starts. What could I combine it with? Of course, the roasted chicken came to mind. Which
The simplicity of this dish is absolutely amazing, but the complex combination that brings you sour with a hint of spiciness, along with savory smooth taste
Guacamole over Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium head Cauliflower fresh/medium size,
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Sea salt pinch
- 1 Avocado peeled/pitted
- 6 cloves Garlic roasted and peeled
- Lemon Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Pepper powder more if desired
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- Salt to taste 1/4 tsp.
- Fresh Mint 1 sprig/6-8 leaf, or more + for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash cauliflower, then separate cauliflower into medium flower buds (it’s alright if some are smaller than the other). Toss the flower buds with the few pinches of sea salt (or any on hand) and olive oil (add garlic cloves to roast too), Roast for 30-35 minutes. After roasting, transfer the cauliflower buds on the kitchen paper towel to absorb extra moisture. Set aside.
- While cauliflower is cooling a bit (10 minutes), start with the Guacamole. Wash, open, and pit the avocado. You can use more than one, but ultimately one should be enough. Add all the ingredients, and peel roasted garlic cloves. Roughly chop garlic into smaller pieces before mashing them with the avocado. Season it with salt to taste. I had to add more than a few pinches until it reached my desirable taste. If you like guacamole smooth, then place everything in the food processor, and for a chunky version just mashes with a masher or a fork.
- You can mix guacamole gently with the roasted cauliflower, or serve it on the side, spooning it over the cauliflower when you serve it.
- Garnish with extra mint, and lemon slices/wedges.
Did you know that you can make an amazing pasta dish just by combining guacamole and pasta, adding shrimp or chicken to the mix is another level of deliciousness?! Recipe: Spaghetti in Avocado Sauce and Shrimps If you like more char look on your cauliflower, let it cook/roast for up to 45 minutes.
Happy Mid-week peeps! I am finally back to my morning routine. You guessed, kids are back to school! I love my peaceful mornings; coffee, music, and photo shoots, recipe testings, etc. Most mornings, until noon, my house is wrapped with the aroma of something delicious…
Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is the best. Not only that you can mix and match vegetables, but it is all year round kind of meal. Don’t you agree?
One of our favorite fish is salmon. We just love salmon made any way possible; smoked, grilled, poached, baked. It is amazing in baked dishes or sandwiches.
What is your favorite fish?
On the other hand, sheet pan dinner is just phenomenal. You can add chicken, sausage, beef, pork or any other fish. Also, it is fantastic to clean your fridge day when you do not have so much food, but it has to be used.
I have made this dish many times and the best way to not overcook fish was to actually wrap it in foil. If you hate relationship with Alum foil then just use parchment paper.
I cooked it at the same temperature and pulled salmon 10 minutes earlier so it ended up cooking in the foil before serving. It was absolutely divine!
Yes, you can absolutely bake fish on top of your veggies but I found this way tastier.
The whole point of my blog is to inspire you to get back to cooking your own meals, so you can use whatever protein or vegetables you wish to use or whatever is in season.
However, ever since Sitka Salmon Shares announced on their website that we are going to have Salmon in the next shipment I could not wait. I love all their fish.
If you ever tasted then you must agree with me, but since salmon is family favorite we were eagerly anticipating our subscription box to come.
Now, let us talk about fish. I got my fish from Sitka Salmon Shares, but allow me to tell you a bit more about them. I believe in this company, and I love what they are doing.
Fish is without a doubt the best one that I had in a long time. You will not be disappointed, plus the fish comes to your fantastic doorstep but read more about Sitka Salmon Shares below.
SITKA SALMON SHARES IS:
Wild: Wild-caught from the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska.
Community-based: Sourced from traditional fishing communities. Supported by a Midwest community of conscious consumers.
Premium: Harvested and hand-processed individually. lash-frozen at the peak of freshness to ensure the highest quality, guaranteed.
Sustainable: Harvested using hook-and-line methods to minimize negative ecological impact.
Traceable: The only fully-integrated Midwest CSF. 100% traceability from boat to doorstep.
Just: Owned by a collective of carefully selected small-scale family fishermen, all of whom retain 20-30% more of the retail value or their harvest.
Convenient: Home delivered directly to your door, with recipes, newsletters, and more
Conscious: Carbon offsets purchased and 1% of revenue donated back to the wild.
I hope you try my Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner. If you make this one or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtags #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much!
Easy, Delicious and a perfect family dinner.
- 1- 1 1/2 pound Salmon Fillet, defrosted (Wild Alaskan)
- Kosher Salt a good pinch or two, rub on the salmon
- 1-2 teaspoon ground black Pepper
- Lemon slices from 1 lemon
- 1 teasoon dried Oregano
- 5 tablespooms of Garlic-Herb Butter (if available)
- 1 pound New Potatoes, I used red
- 1/2 pound Green Beans
- 1/2 pound Baby Carrots
- 1 pound Broccoli, I used frozen florets
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- Preheat over to 375F
- Defrost salmon, and take it out of the pack. Take a large heavy-duty aluminum foil or parchment paper and then, season salmon with salt, pepper, herbs. Rub on both sides well, then place the sliced lemon on each slice of salmon and a tablespoon of butter. Wrap nicely and prep vegetables.
- Place Salmon to bake at the same time you will bake vegetables.
- Make sure to take it out after 25 minutes. That way salmon will not overcook. It will continue cooking in the foil until it is ready to be served. So do not open it until you are ready to eat or until vegetables are ready.
SHEET PAN VEGETABLES:
- Wash Potatoes and either cut them in half or the quarters.
- Season each vegetable with salt, pepper, and herbs, then place each vegetable next to each other but do not overcrowd the sheet pan. Make sure it is somewhat in one layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 40 minutes in 375F preheated oven.
- If the potatoes need a bit more time to cook, then remove all the other vegetables and allow potatoes to cook additional 2-3 minutes under the broiler (medium temp).
You may use any vegetables that you have or are in season; Cauliflower, asparagus, peppers, cherry tomatoes, etc. Possibilities are endless
You may cook vegetables in the air fryer, but potatoes might take a bit more time to crisp up.
If you do not have garlic and herbs butter available, then just add a pinch more salt, add more dried parsley and a teaspoon or two of garlic powder, that's it!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Baulia TO809 Digital Countertop Toaster Oven, 12 Inch Pizza 33 Liter Compact Convection Oven | Stainless Steel Even Heat Technology | 9 Pre-programmed One-Touch Functions, 6-Slice, 1600W
- Wildone Baking Sheet with Silicone Mat Set, Set of 4 (2 Sheets + 2 Mats), Wildone Stainless Steel Cookie Sheet Baking Pan with Silicone Mat, Size 16 x 12 x 1 inch, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
These new potatoes in the assorted rainbow mixture made in the air fryer have its own distinctive flavor and texture as well as color. Some will cook quicker than others, of course. Needless to say, these air fryer rainbow potatoes with rosemary will turn crunchy…