I could eat this delicious Roasted Cauliflower and Cheese probably every other day. Well, I like calling this Mac-flower and Cheese ’cause I used Cauliflower instead of macaroni. This recipe blew my Instagram account after food52 reshared my picture of Mac-flower and Cheese. Since I…
Search Results: cauliflower
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelDareToDip #CollectiveBias What do you think of this Spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip Tray? I hope you guys like it. Halloween is just around the corner…
The combination of Meatless Meatballs with Cauliflower and Broccoli just fit together like peas and carrots in the pot pie.
I just loved everything. I had my niece over for lunch, and she enjoyed it as well.
So, these meatballs are obviously meatless. I do not know how they did it, but they honestly taste like a meat to me.
Needless to say, they are so freaking delicious.
My family loved it too. Well, I do not make it often and we are not vegan or vegetarian, but I enjoy every few days a nice plant-based meal. I even crave salads!
To some of you, that might be strange but it is honestly true.
Besides, broccoli and cauliflower are amazing in every possible way.
I wanted to stay with a completely vegan meal. Which is not mandatory, of course, since we are not vegans or vegetarians.
However, I wanted to go along with the theme and create our lunch so my family can actually see that vegan lunch can be delicious.
My boys are always running away from the idea but this turned around. We all truly enjoyed it.
I tossed some thawed organic broccoli and cauliflower with these meatballs. Also, I made this delicious veggie-packed spaghetti to go with it.
It was truly one remarkable meal. To be honest, you do not need the whole bunch of food to create an amazing meal for a family.
They will love anything that I make so I try to use simple ingredients to create a wonderful dinner.
You can find Spaghetti recipe here on my blog. It is olive oil and garlic spaghetti, and we absolutely love it.
Of course, you can eat it just like this, or you may serve it with rice, quinoa or any type of pasta.
Well, I am just here giving you a couple of tasty ideas. I have so many amazing meatless recipes and side dishes on my blog that I am sure you will find something.
I am linking some of my personal favourite meatless recipes. They are all tested and my picky family approved.
Meatless recipes you might like:
Hey! If you try Meatless Meatballs with Cauliflower and Broccoli or any other recipe please tag me. On Instagram @sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
This whole combo just fit together like peas and carrots in the pot pie. I just loved everything. I had my niece over for lunch, and she enjoyed it as well.
- 1/2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6 Gardein Meatless Meatballs 3 per serving
- 1 cup Frozen Broccoli
- 1 cups frozen Cauliflower
- Sprinkle: Lemon-Black Pepper Seasoning unsalted
- Sprinkle: Red Chili flakes
- Sprinkle: Dried Parsley
- Sea Salt to taste
- A drizzle of Chili Oil
- Fresh Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- Serve it with SuperGreen Pasta
- Follow meatless meatballs cooking instructions according to a package. I prefer thawing the meatballs then just cooking them defrosted until light brown on hot oil for a couple of minutes, turning every 30-40 seconds.
- After meatballs are lightly brown toss them with (slightly) thawed Broccoli and Cauliflower. You could use raw, fresh vegetables, just make sure to blanch them just before tossing them with meatballs. Cook vegetables for a minute or two on medium-high heat.
- Season with seasoning to taste.
KITCHEN TIP: HOW TO THAW FROZEN VEGETABLES:
Put frozen vegetables in a colander or a strainer and run cold water over the vegetables until thawed. If you are thawing Spinach or kale, make sure to squeeze out excess water. I finish pasta at the same time I finish this dish so I could serve it together. This is also very easy to cook ahead and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze it for a month.
The reason why I do not keep broccoli and cauliflower longer than 2 days: It has a very particular smell if it stands in the fridge for too long.
I recommend no longer than 2 days. you can always freeze it and reheat. You can serve this with whatever you wish or eat it on its own. I like this green pasta very much.
This is not a sponsored post at all, but if I like a product I like to talk about it even if it is not paid sponsored opportunity.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
SANDRA’S EASY COOKING a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. My Amazon Store.
Cauliflower Ranch-Parmesan Baked Bites is amazingly delicious, easy and so versatile. You can pretty much use any flavor that you want or desire. After testing several different coatings or flavors, my family liked this one the best. To be honest, I do not know why…
When I think about cauliflower, many dishes come to my mind, but deep fried, pickled, or raw were my favorite ways to eat this power vegetable. To include cooked cauliflower in our diet often I started to roast it. Making them with different flavors just…
Sitting in my living room, and sipping on my first cup of freshly brewed coffee one early morning, I had cravings for roasted cauliflower
It is nothing unusual for my cravings to start working early. Even though I am genuinely a poor breakfast eater. Coffee and maybe a pastry that is about it for me on the most mornings. However, that morning was different. I was craving this. My thoughts were running wild.
Building a recipe fast and furious in my head before lunchtime starts. What could I combine it with? Of course, the roasted chicken came to mind. Which
The simplicity of this dish is absolutely amazing, but the complex combination that brings you sour with a hint of spiciness, along with savory smooth taste
Guacamole over Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium head Cauliflower fresh/medium size,
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Sea salt pinch
- 1 Avocado peeled/pitted
- 6 cloves Garlic roasted and peeled
- Lemon Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Pepper powder more if desired
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- Salt to taste 1/4 tsp.
- Fresh Mint 1 sprig/6-8 leaf, or more + for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash cauliflower, then separate cauliflower into medium flower buds (it’s alright if some are smaller than the other). Toss the flower buds with the few pinches of sea salt (or any on hand) and olive oil (add garlic cloves to roast too), Roast for 30-35 minutes. After roasting, transfer the cauliflower buds on the kitchen paper towel to absorb extra moisture. Set aside.
- While cauliflower is cooling a bit (10 minutes), start with the Guacamole. Wash, open, and pit the avocado. You can use more than one, but ultimately one should be enough. Add all the ingredients, and peel roasted garlic cloves. Roughly chop garlic into smaller pieces before mashing them with the avocado. Season it with salt to taste. I had to add more than a few pinches until it reached my desirable taste. If you like guacamole smooth, then place everything in the food processor, and for a chunky version just mashes with a masher or a fork.
- You can mix guacamole gently with the roasted cauliflower, or serve it on the side, spooning it over the cauliflower when you serve it.
- Garnish with extra mint, and lemon slices/wedges.
Did you know that you can make an amazing pasta dish just by combining guacamole and pasta, adding shrimp or chicken to the mix is another level of deliciousness?! Recipe: Spaghetti in Avocado Sauce and Shrimps If you like more char look on your cauliflower, let it cook/roast for up to 45 minutes.
Happy Mid-week peeps! I am finally back to my morning routine. You guessed, kids are back to school! I love my peaceful mornings; coffee, music, and photo shoots, recipe testings, etc. Most mornings, until noon, my house is wrapped with the aroma of something delicious…
Not only that, you are going to love these flavorful grilled pork chops, but I can promise you will make them all the time.
Now, you will need any kind of grill to make them, of course. However, you can use your air fryer as well; 400F for 25-30 minutes depending on your preferences.
I love my pork chops well done. Also, I like bits of burned pieces around the bone and meat in the middle tender. I think that’s my family preference as well. We eat this all summer long.
Sometimes I make extra so we could have it during the week. They are just amazing to mix with rice. I usually eat it cauliflower rice since I am most of the time eating low-carb.
I just cannot believe that I’ve never posted this recipe before. With ten years of blogging, sometimes we ignore the simplest recipes. This one does not require too much work or to have culinary school, but it is delicious, and I am sure you will enjoy it also.
Grilling is my jam. I just love grilled food and could eat it every single day. What is your favorite food from the grill? I have so many, but definitely, burgers and ribs are at the top two, but I also love, love grilled fish.
If you guys try making it, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking with the hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you so much for your support!
Recipes that you might like:
Grilled Pork Chops are easy, tasty, and perfect summer food. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Grilled Pork Chops are easy, tasty, and perfect summer food.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tex-Mex Grilled Tofu Quesadillas are easy to make and amazingly tasty. Now everyone could enjoy and celebrate meatless meals together because my quesadillas are delightfully delicious. You will not miss meat at all because these beauties are full of flavor. Even my children loved it,…