I could eat this delicious Roasted Cauliflower and Cheese probably every other day. Well, I like calling this Mac-flower and Cheese ’cause I used Cauliflower instead of macaroni. This recipe blew my Instagram account after food52 reshared my picture of Mac-flower and Cheese. Since I […]
Search Results: cauliflower
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelDareToDip #CollectiveBias What do you think of this Spooky Halloween Cauliflower Bowl Bean Dip Tray? I hope you guys like it. Halloween is just around the corner […]
The combination of Meatless Meatballs with Cauliflower and Broccoli just fit together like peas and carrots in the pot pie.
I just loved everything. I had my niece over for lunch, and she enjoyed it as well.
So, these meatballs are obviously meatless. I do not know how they did it, but they honestly taste like a meat to me.
Needless to say, they are so freaking delicious.
My family loved it too. Well, I do not make it often and we are not vegan or vegetarian, but I enjoy every few days a nice plant-based meal. I even crave salads!
To some of you, that might be strange but it is honestly true.
Besides, broccoli and cauliflower are amazing in every possible way.
I wanted to stay with a completely vegan meal. Which is not mandatory, of course, since we are not vegans or vegetarians.
However, I wanted to go along with the theme and create our lunch so my family can actually see that vegan lunch can be delicious.
My boys are always running away from the idea but this turned around. We all truly enjoyed it.
I tossed some thawed organic broccoli and cauliflower with these meatballs. Also, I made this delicious veggie-packed spaghetti to go with it.
It was truly one remarkable meal. To be honest, you do not need the whole bunch of food to create an amazing meal for a family.
They will love anything that I make so I try to use simple ingredients to create a wonderful dinner.
You can find Spaghetti recipe here on my blog. It is olive oil and garlic spaghetti, and we absolutely love it.
Of course, you can eat it just like this, or you may serve it with rice, quinoa or any type of pasta.
Well, I am just here giving you a couple of tasty ideas. I have so many amazing meatless recipes and side dishes on my blog that I am sure you will find something.
I am linking some of my personal favourite meatless recipes. They are all tested and my picky family approved.
Meatless recipes you might like:
Hey! If you try Meatless Meatballs with Cauliflower and Broccoli or any other recipe please tag me. On Instagram @sandraseasycooking. Thank you in advance!
This whole combo just fit together like peas and carrots in the pot pie. I just loved everything. I had my niece over for lunch, and she enjoyed it as well.
- 1/2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6 Gardein Meatless Meatballs 3 per serving
- 1 cup Frozen Broccoli
- 1 cups frozen Cauliflower
- Sprinkle: Lemon-Black Pepper Seasoning unsalted
- Sprinkle: Red Chili flakes
- Sprinkle: Dried Parsley
- Sea Salt to taste
- A drizzle of Chili Oil
- Fresh Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- Serve it with SuperGreen Pasta
- Follow meatless meatballs cooking instructions according to a package. I prefer thawing the meatballs then just cooking them defrosted until light brown on hot oil for a couple of minutes, turning every 30-40 seconds.
- After meatballs are lightly brown toss them with (slightly) thawed Broccoli and Cauliflower. You could use raw, fresh vegetables, just make sure to blanch them just before tossing them with meatballs. Cook vegetables for a minute or two on medium-high heat.
- Season with seasoning to taste.
KITCHEN TIP: HOW TO THAW FROZEN VEGETABLES:
Put frozen vegetables in a colander or a strainer and run cold water over the vegetables until thawed. If you are thawing Spinach or kale, make sure to squeeze out excess water. I finish pasta at the same time I finish this dish so I could serve it together. This is also very easy to cook ahead and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze it for a month.
The reason why I do not keep broccoli and cauliflower longer than 2 days: It has a very particular smell if it stands in the fridge for too long.
I recommend no longer than 2 days. you can always freeze it and reheat. You can serve this with whatever you wish or eat it on its own. I like this green pasta very much.
This is not a sponsored post at all, but if I like a product I like to talk about it even if it is not paid sponsored opportunity.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
SANDRA’S EASY COOKING a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking recommended products to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. My Amazon Store.
Cauliflower Ranch-Parmesan Baked Bites is amazingly delicious, easy and so versatile. You can pretty much use any flavor that you want or desire. After testing several different coatings or flavors, my family liked this one the best. To be honest, I do not know why […]
When I think about cauliflower, many dishes come to my mind, but deep fried, pickled, or raw were my favorite ways to eat this power vegetable. To include cooked cauliflower in our diet often I started to roast it. Making them with different flavors just […]
Sitting in my living room, and sipping on my first cup of freshly brewed coffee one early morning, I had cravings for roasted cauliflower
It is nothing unusual for my cravings to start working early. Even though I am genuinely a poor breakfast eater. Coffee and maybe a pastry that is about it for me on the most mornings. However, that morning was different. I was craving this. My thoughts were running wild.
Building a recipe fast and furious in my head before lunchtime starts. What could I combine it with? Of course, the roasted chicken came to mind. Which
The simplicity of this dish is absolutely amazing, but the complex combination that brings you sour with a hint of spiciness, along with savory smooth taste
Guacamole over Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium head Cauliflower fresh/medium size,
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Sea salt pinch
- 1 Avocado peeled/pitted
- 6 cloves Garlic roasted and peeled
- Lemon Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Pepper powder more if desired
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- Salt to taste 1/4 tsp.
- Fresh Mint 1 sprig/6-8 leaf, or more + for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash cauliflower, then separate cauliflower into medium flower buds (it’s alright if some are smaller than the other). Toss the flower buds with the few pinches of sea salt (or any on hand) and olive oil (add garlic cloves to roast too), Roast for 30-35 minutes. After roasting, transfer the cauliflower buds on the kitchen paper towel to absorb extra moisture. Set aside.
- While cauliflower is cooling a bit (10 minutes), start with the Guacamole. Wash, open, and pit the avocado. You can use more than one, but ultimately one should be enough. Add all the ingredients, and peel roasted garlic cloves. Roughly chop garlic into smaller pieces before mashing them with the avocado. Season it with salt to taste. I had to add more than a few pinches until it reached my desirable taste. If you like guacamole smooth, then place everything in the food processor, and for a chunky version just mashes with a masher or a fork.
- You can mix guacamole gently with the roasted cauliflower, or serve it on the side, spooning it over the cauliflower when you serve it.
- Garnish with extra mint, and lemon slices/wedges.
Did you know that you can make an amazing pasta dish just by combining guacamole and pasta, adding shrimp or chicken to the mix is another level of deliciousness?! Recipe: Spaghetti in Avocado Sauce and Shrimps If you like more char look on your cauliflower, let it cook/roast for up to 45 minutes.
Happy Mid-week peeps! I am finally back to my morning routine. You guessed, kids are back to school! I love my peaceful mornings; coffee, music, and photo shoots, recipe testings, etc. Most mornings, until noon, my house is wrapped with the aroma of something delicious […]
Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is the best. Not only that you can mix and match vegetables, but it is all year round kind of meal. Don’t you agree? One of our favorite fish is salmon. We just love salmon made any way possible; […]
These new potatoes in the assorted rainbow mixture made in the air fryer have its own distinctive flavor and texture as well as color. Some will cook quicker than others, of course.
Needless to say, these air fryer rainbow potatoes with rosemary will turn crunchy on the outside and deliciously soft on the inside.
I love potatoes, especially air fryer rainbow potatoes with rosemary. I think I could live without the pasta, which is shocking, but giving up potatoes for nearly 7 months was probably the hardest thing ever.
We include potatoes in so many dishes that I had to be really creative to substitute them when I was fully doing a Keto diet. I am about 70 percent Keto 20 percent Paleo and 10 percent cheat-o.
It’s understandable! We cannot really do certain strict diet 365 days a year. If you can then kudos to you, but I am just being realistic. I am okay rewarding myself with things that I enjoy every once in a while.
Anyhow, cauliflower is a really good alternative and sometimes broccoli, but hey, let’s get real for a second. You really cannot replace potatoes and all their tasty goodness.
Every since we got air fryer, it is in use probably 3 times a day, sometimes more. I have never used any kitchen gadget like I use this device. I am in love!
Well, I must admit that I was skeptical. I really was! However, you guys convinced me to try, and I never looked back.
If you make this recipe or if I inspire you to make any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
To me, it’s all about sharing food so I would love to share at least a picture of your creation with others. Thank you in advance!
These new potatoes in the assorted rainbow mixture have its own distinctive flavor and texture as well as color. Some will cook quicker than others but they all turn crunchy on the outside and deliciously soft on the inside.
- 1 pound ( 0.680 kg) new potatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, place sliced in half potatoes, rosemary, kosher salt, and black pepper. Then drizzle with good olive oil. Mix it well to coat.
- Place the seasoned potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-17 minutes. Check to ensure the potatoes are cooked through. You may use French Fries setting, just adjust the time.
- Serve hot and immediately.
You may use fingerling potatoes, yellow, assorted or any young or new potatoes of your choice. Make sure that potatoes are somewhat the same size even if you slice them in half.
You can add more salt to taste or any other herbs that you prefer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 532mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
I dare to say that Zesty Rosemary Lime Chicken Wings are absolutely mouthwatering especially made in the Air Fryer. I mean, you do not have to be a chef or even a good cook to make these. So simple, yet packed with flavor. We just […]