This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #GetMovingwithJimmyDean #CollectiveBias Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean® products are the best. It’s simple, flavorful, my family loves it and did I mention that it’s stress-free guaranteed? Oh,…
Search Results: breakfast
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family…
I hope you guys will enjoy my Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I gathered some of my favorite breakfast and brunch recipe ideas and made this tasty roundup.
I hope you guys find my Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes helpful.
Perhaps make something from Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes list. If you do make it, please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking so I can see your delicious creation. Thank you in advance!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you incredible, creative, smart, beautiful and sexy mamas.
My family loves crepes, sweet or savory, even though we are more sweet tooth peeps. I try not to make them often simply because I cannot resist eating a few before they even end up on the table. I’m not joking.
We eat it with Nutella, jam, or maple syrup. Sometimes, I would mix crushed walnuts and sugar, or honey and use that as a spread. It makes a wonderful snack, breakfast, or even dessert. Read more…
Do you like Cold Brew? Are you buying it all the time? Well, I got to tell you that I stopped buying coffee altogether in the coffee shops unless I am meeting a friend.
I do not see a point at all when I can make coffee just the way I like it. Plus, I save a few bucks along the way.
I love a strong, dark roast coffee so sometimes I really cannot get that taste especially if I get it in the most popular cafes. Read More…
This is one of my go-to breakfast, especially when the kids are going to school. PBJ sandwiches or cereals just don’t cut it anymore.
With that being said, this kind of breakfast is perfect to wake them up and prepare for a long school day.
Don’t you just love frittatas? They are so easy and versatile, and my family absolutely loves them. Read more…
Easy and delicious Classic pancakes for breakfast, brunch or any time you crave them.
Warm, buttery and sweet smell flow through the air as hot pancakes are lifted from the pan. Butter is slowly sliding down the pancakes, leaving a light yellow trail behind it.
The coolness of the syrup and heat of the classic pancake complimented one another perfectly and simply served to bring out the subtle flavor of the pancake itself. Read more…
A cup of Java Chai Latte seemed appropriate for the relaxing afternoon break that was really needed.
I enjoy this one often and sometimes as a coffee replacement. It tastes just so amazingly delicious. Read more…
The wonderful world of casseroles. They are not only tasty, beautiful, nor easy to make, they are so versatile as well.
This golden deliciousness, Breakfast Strata was so simple to make and we all enjoy it very much. I make this often over the weekend.
Sometimes it’s without any bread which makes it more like crustless quiche or frittata, and sometimes I add leftover biscuits from dinner before. Read more…
There are many ways to jazz up your bagel sandwich and I believe that this is one of them. I love pian and simple cream cheese bagel, just like my whole family.
Mini Meatless Frittatas are light and extremely. It is important to me that these mini frittata cups fill you up with nutrition, healthy fats, and proteins. Oh, also just to mention that it’s an easy, warm and comforting breakfast.
I added a few extra ingredients as I like my frittata bit richer. I am so glad that I did because these are so delicious. Read more…
MATCHA (GREEN TEA) LATTE
Every so often you indeed need a break to sit down and positively enjoy a delicate cup of Matcha Latte.
It is every mother’s dream, especially on Mother’s Day!
This creative recipe is super easy and you don’t require any particular equipment. Although if you have them fancy latte machines then you may make your own froth using it. Read more…
These are gluten-free, but you can make them with regular all-purpose flour. Also, they are packed with protein, healthy even with all the organic sugar that I added.
I know those sweet potatoes are sweet already, but they need a bit more sugar to make your day start beautifully! Read more…
I could eat this for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sometimes, I would simply add Italian sausage and cheese, but this time I kept it meatless and pretty simple.
There is something when you combine potatoes, peppers, and onion. The almost instant flavor is created when you cook it together. Read more…
Do you like Matcha? I just love Matcha Lattes, cold or hot. Well, I wanted to post this recipe for a long time.
I know what you are thinking, “that’s totally unnecessary”, but I just couldn’t help myself. Sometimes I get stuff just for those purposes.
My shelves are filled with unnecessary props, but again, I can’t help myself. It’s my job and I never know what I will need. Read more…
Waffles are such a simple and quick, yet delightful treat to make. I absolutely love using coconut butter or oil because it is healthy as well as delicious, but also it enchants the flavor and aroma. Read more…
I call this a perfect Avo Toast! Avocado toast is so popular these days and so versatile. You can make them vegetarian or vegan, or add bacon, chicken, eggs, etc.
I also love using different types of bread for my Avo toast. It all depends on what I got in my kitchen or what I crave at that moment?! Read more…
Rooibos tea is rich in many minerals as well as easy to prepare and refreshing recipe. It is truly delicious.
We enjoy it all year round, hot and cold. Read more…
Do you like Bread Puddings? What flavor combination is your absolute favorite? Bread pudding, which I typically call sweet breakfast casserole, is the best creation. Whoever invented this is an absolute genius. My family genuinely loves it so much. I cannot even begin telling you how this entire pan was gone in less than 10 minutes. Ahh! Le Sigh! This was the time when I still ate carbs and sweets. I precisely remember waking up…
What better to start Holiday brunch than with breakfast casserole?!
I have made many times this amazing breakfast casserole with different types of bread and meats. It is always a bit different, but extremely comforting and delicious.
Therefore, when the cold weather knocks on our door, breakfast casseroles just warm your soul.
It takes you around forty minutes from the beginning to the end. In addition, to make your life easier, you can even prepare it a day ahead.
I have been making this casserole for a couple of years, and usually, I would use Italian sausages or sliced breakfast links.
However, this year I thought to use organic turkey with Italian bread, and I must say that it was so delightful.
The best part is when you find leftovers. We all must agree that sometimes leftovers taste even better the next day.
Anyhow, I had a few scoops left for the next day. Mmhm! I just warmed it up and eat it. I gotta say, it made a delightful brunch.
If you are planning to bring it to the school Holiday party or brunch at your work, make one time before just to test and see if you like it. You might want to tweak it or add other or more ingredients.
As I said, I have been making this one for a couple of years, but I always make it a week before just to have everything right and ready before sharing.
Anyhow, I hope this breakfast casserole makes it to your table this holiday season.
Similar recipes you might like:
If you make it, please tag me on Instagram using @sandraseasycooking using hashtags #sandrasesycooking. Thank you so much in advance and Happy Holidays!
Watch my video on youtube or turn off your AdBlock to watch it here on the blog. Thanks!
A perfect breakfast for holiday season or potlucks. We made this breakfast man times especially when we have guests over for a weekend.
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 Onion chopped
- 1/2 Green Pepper diced
- 2 cups diced Southern Hash-Brown Potatoes
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey + 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Salt or to taste
- 2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Fennel Seeds roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. Italian Herb Mix
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Flakes
- 1/2 lb. Italian Bread cubed (French, toast, or baked biscuits could be used)
- 8 large Eggs mixed
- 2 cups Mild Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 tsp. Butter for greasing
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- Saute onion and green pepper for 2-3 minutes on medium-high temperature, then add diced potatoes. If the potato hash is frozen, slightly defrost. It doesn’t have to be completely defrosted, just enough to separate the cubes. Cook potatoes until they are golden, you may add more oil if you need it. When done, remove onto kitchen paper towel.
- In the same skillet, add oil and turkey. Cook turkey until completely done, 5-6 minutes on medium-high temperature, then add seasoning and spices. Stir well, and taste to see if the turkey needs more seasoning.
- After the turkey is complete, add back to the skillet Southern Hash-Brown Potatoes, and stir to combine potatoes and turkey together;
- In a large bowl, add cubed bread and the bread doesn’t have to be perfectly cubed, just roughly bite-size pieces. Now, mix together with the bread Southern Hash-Brown Potatoes and the Turkey mixture, and add 1 cup of Cheddar cheese; Toss it, mix it all.
- Mix eggs for a minute or two, until they are smooth in texture, add just a pinch of salt.
- Grease with the butter larger, 2 Qt baking dish, and pour 1/2 of the egg mixture.
- Add the bread, potatoes, turkey, and cheese mixture in the baking dish, and press so the bread could soak the eggs.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture, press a bit more then add 1 more cup or more if you wish of Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, and eat it hot!
You can add any bread that you like or have, I went with 2 days old Italian Bread. It is best if you use a bit stale, 2-3 days old bread. Last year I was making exactly the same but used homestyle biscuits, and it was very delicious. If you wish to use other cheese, Blend of Mexican cheeses works well, provolone, Pepper Jack, and Cheddar. You can totally be creative. In the case of meat, ground beef, ground pork, cooked and sliced breakfast links or Italian sausages without casing could be used as well. Refrigerate leftover casserole, and heat very well before serving. You can also make a day ahead and keep it in the fridge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Banana Nut Oat Muffins are such a great way not only to use up all those ripe bananas but makes such an amazing breakfast as well.
Often times when I cannot sleep I tend to bake. I am not a big baker as you all know if you are following me for a longer period of time, but I do like baking these simple baked goodies.
Bread, rolls and these types of goodies like these muffins are my specialties. Oh, I do enjoy the whole process of bread making.
Anyhow, these muffins are just fantastic on days when you just do not know what to serve your kids and no one is eating those bananas.
I had that exact problem, so this came really handy for two days. Having everyone home is not as easy as it seems even though I love having my kids all in one place.
That being said, this mama does need a break from time to time. So baking is definitely one great escape for me.
It is just so relaxing and therapeutic. Just like listening to music, which I do when I bake, so it’s really amazing time for me. Don’t you agree?
Well, my kids really like having warm muffins for breakfast or brunch, and I have feeling your family would too.
Plus you can totally make these together especially if you have a younger crew around you.
I remember all the great memories that I created with my children when they were much younger.
To be honest I miss having those moments, even though I love spoiling them often.
Hey, thank you for stopping by my blog. I really hope you guys try these easy and tasty Banana Nut Oat Muffins.
If you do please tag me on Instagram. @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you so much for all your love and support.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE RECIPES:
Banana Nut Oat Muffins are easy and tasty breakfast or brunch idea.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly butter muffin tins. One large muffin tin or two smaller works just fine.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix then add rolled oats and chopped or crushed walnuts.
- Mash bananas with a fork in a small bowl so they still have a bit of texture
- Add sugar, melted butter, oil, beaten eggs, and vanilla. Mix well scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice. You can use an electric mixer but it is not neccecery.
- Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated, together with oats and nuts.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Give them a rap on the counter to get any air bubbles out.
- Bake, until a toothpick stuck in the center of muffins, comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out.
- You can keep them in the fridge after they are completely cooled down. Make sure muffins are in the ziplock bag or container with a lid. Wam them up before serving.
You can add dried fruit or chocolate chips which is amazing in these muffins.
If you do not have oats that ios completely fine. You do not have to panic because they are great without it as well.
If you do not have walnuts you can use any other nut, roasted and unsalted; pecans, almonds, peanuts, etc. It just a great to have extra crunch.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bakeware Set -Premium Nonstick Baking Pans -Set of 5- Includes a Pie Pan, Square Cake Pan, Baking Pan, Bread Pan, Cup Cake Pan with Blue Silicone Hnadles By Intriom
- Baking Is My Therapy T-Shirt
- Wake and bake, crazy baking lady T shirt mixing bowl
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Oven Safe, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Baking Rack & Cooling Rack, 10 x 15 inches Fits Jelly Roll Pan