Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family […]
Search Results: breakfast
I hope you guys will enjoy my Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes. Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I gathered some of my favorite breakfast and brunch recipe ideas and made this tasty roundup. I hope you guys find my Mother’s Day […]
Do you like Bread Puddings? What flavor combination is your absolute favorite?
Bread pudding, which I typically call sweet breakfast casserole, is the best creation. Whoever invented this is an absolute genius.
My family genuinely loves it so much. I cannot even begin telling you how this entire pan was gone in less than 10 minutes
I precisely remember waking up with the irresistible cravings of this delightful casserole. I made it many times before especially around this time of the year
Every so often I would add raisins and delicious apples and sometimes make almond joy combo.
If you are following me for a while, ya know your girl loves Almond Joys, but also I love chocolate and orange. Okay, I must admit that I am not picky at all so whatever sweets are in front, I will eagerly eat it.
Nevertheless, this delicious bread pudding is effortless. It comes together so quickly, but you can make it ahead and store the whole pan in the fridge and bake the next day. I mean it’s as simple as that. Having said that, you can soak it for a couple of hours and bake it the same day as well.
What are some of your favorite homemade breakfasts that we traditionally eat around the joyous holiday season?
It is during the winter season when I make it the most, but also on special occasions like birthdays or Thanksgiving Black Friday breakfast. Nonetheless, I sincerely hope you guys like this one as much as we did enjoy eating it with a drizzle of sweet maple syrup and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
I sincerely love Easy Breakfast STRATA, Savory Breakfast Casserole, FRENCH TOAST, WAFFLES as well as CLASSIC PANCAKES, but this one is special. Even though made it many times, I don’t actually make it often that’s why is so special.
Breakfast Brioche Bread Pudding
This delicious bread pudding is effortless. It comes together so quickly, but you can make it ahead and store the whole pan in the fridge and bake the next day. I mean it‘s as simple as that. It is absolutely perfect for breakfasts over the holiday season.
- 1 loaf Chocolate chip brioche toast slice into cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil softened
- 4 cups Whole milk you may use non dairy milk
- 1 can Coconut Milk (or cream) by Thai Kitchen
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar 100 g
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Slice the bread into cubes. Leave the edges on for a more rustic loaf. Slice the bread into bite-sized cubes.
Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with the coconut oil. Add the bread cubes and gently shake the dish and pat the cubes down so they settle into place. If you’re using any extra ingredients like fruit or nuts, scatter these over top, then use a spoon to gently poke and stir them into the bread cubes so that some of them go into the middle but they don’t all fall to the bottom of the dish.
Make custard by combining the milk, coconut milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt in a large bowl and whisk it well. Then add coconut shreds and mix again.
- Slowly and evenly pour the custard over the top of the bread cubes, making sure it gets everywhere. The custard should come to just below the top of the bread, with edges and corners poking out the top.
- Make sure to cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight. This gives the bread time to absorb the liquidy egg, milk and cream mixture. If you’d like the traditional and more common flat top with no crunchy bits, press the top of pudding a few times as it soaks or weighs it down with something heavy so that all the bread cubes get pushed into the egg mixture.
- Before baking, arrange your rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the bread pudding. Uncover the bread pudding and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean and the tips of the bread on top are beginning to toast, 45 minutes. If the top seems like it’s getting dark before the custard is completely done, cover the dish loosely with heavy duty aluminum foil. You can make like a little dome.
- Cool briefly before serving. Transfer the baking dish on a wire cooling rack and let cool at least 5 minutes before serving. You may dust some powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: 1/2 cup of dried fruit, 1/2 cup chopped toasted nuts, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, finely grated zest of one orange, powdered sugar, maple syrup.
You may use reg brioche or a day old bread, and add some chocolate chips if you would like or other optional extras. Classic Bread pudding contains Milk, Cream, Eggs, Sugar, Vanilla or Cinnamon or both. As I stated, you may add nuts, chocolate, dried fruit, etc., but the custard is something that every bread pudding contains. We do not need additional flour or any starches to make it thick because the custard is going to be poured over the stale bread.
What better to start Holiday brunch than with breakfast casserole?! I have made many times this amazing breakfast casserole with different types of bread and meats. It is always a bit different, but extremely comforting and delicious. Therefore, when the cold weather knocks on our […]
I had this recipe for breakfast eggs and beef wrap brewing in my head for a while now.
However, it something else happens and I forgot to blog about it, Life, I guess!
Sometimes we plan one thing but end up doing something completely different.
I got to tell ‘ya, when the aroma of home-cooked meal start circling around the house and gets through the door, even your neighbors will invite themselves for a nice warm breakfast and a cup of Joe.
Well, maybe not exactly like that but you totally get my point, right? It is a quick, yet perfectly tasty meal to get you through your busy day. I am not a breakfast eater per se, but a nice brunch always makes me smile.
I told myself I will not get breakfast burrito in fast food restaurants no matter what; even though it looks so appealing, especially when you look at their commercial images.
It just pulls you to go and get one, but the taste will never be like homemade. Do you feel the same? I know, I know.
With that being said, I said no to breakfast burrito simply because it is so easy to prep it at home. Even my kids can make it without any trouble.
It takes about 10 minutes, so why spend money or eat something that’s been only preheated. Also, not really healthy. You can make this in comfort of your home. Trust me, it always tastes better at home.
Hey, if you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please share with me on Instagram.
Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
It is a quick, yet perfectly tasty meal to get you through your busy day.
- 2 Tortilla of your choice white, whole grain, spinach, low carb, etc.
- 1/2 cup Any Greens; spinach, spring mix, arugula, etc.
- Shredded Cheese, if possible any that you prefer. I used Mexican Blend
- Scrambled Eggs:
- 3 Eggs mixed
- 1 Pinch of each Salt and Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Oil canola or olive oil, but you can also use unsalted butter
- Ground Beef:
- Drop of oil
- ¼ pound Lean Ground Beef, or any on hand
- ¼ Cup Chopped Onions, or use 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Dried Parsley
- In a bowl mix eggs, season them with just a small pinch of salt and pepper; Add oil in the pan and heat it on medium heat, Pour egg mixture and mix until the eggs are done. 30-40 seconds. Set aside.
- In the other pan (or the same pan just wiped) Put just a drop of oil and add onions. Cook onions for a minute or two, then add meat. You can use onion powder like I have done here. in that case, you would add oil, meat, seasonings; salt, pepper, dried parsley, and cook until meat is no longer red/pink, about 2-3 minutes at medium-high heat.
- You can warm up tortilla but it is optional. On the tortilla sprinkle a bit of cheese and add sauteed ground beef, then eggs, more cheese and mixed greens of your choice. You do not have to add greens if you wish not to. It is perfectly fine without any greens.
- You can use an extra large tortilla. Most of the time I use two medium size tortillas to fit everything nicely. You can just make two smaller wraps. Then I wrap that wrap or burrito into plastic wrap, then into some sort of paper. Butcher paper or even brown "lunch" bag would be fine. Cut in half before eating and enjoy.
Pepperoni and Burrata Pizza with Pesto makes an amazing dinner idea as well as party food. It is simple, tasty and so easy. Pizza is my life-saviour, literally and figurately. It is such a fantastic, cheap and satisfying way to feed your whole family. I […]
Quick recipe for easy shrimp and grits. It is the best and one of my favourite comfort food. It also makes an amazing family dinner idea. When I want to make a quick meal for my family this recipe always comes to the rescue. Well, […]
I love a good sandwich, especially these amazingly delicious and super easy Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches.
It is a comforting breakfast or you may eat it for brunch. Well, we prep it many times even for dinner. Wouldn’t you agree that sometimes breakfast for dinner hits the spot?
Just the other day before my oldest son, Aleks, went to work I made these sandwiches for him.
It was a perfect meal to keep him full until lunchtime. He is on the winter break so he is home from college for one more week.
I like spoiling my kids with good homemade food. To be honest, I think I just love feeding people.
So, if you into making your own croissant, be my guest and made that buttery pastry. However, you can pretty much get them these days in any grocery store bakery.
I got a boxful of smaller or mini Croissant from Kroger’s brand private selection. They were great for these sandwiches. Additionally, it saves you so much time.
Anyhow, I do have many sandwich recipes so my blog that I know you will love. I must recommend one of my favourites, which is similar to this one just by using bagel.
Saying that I love bagels is an understatement. I really enjoy nice bagels sandwiches and my family is exactly the same.
I know perfectly well that this sandwich is nothing new, but I wanted to have it on my blog as an idea.
You know when you come and search for sandwiches and you see these beauties. You instantly know that you are craving it.
Scramble some eggs, crisp up your bacon in the air fryer, add a few slices of cheese and you got yourself an amazing breakfast meal.
If you get inspired by my website to make Bacon, Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandaseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches are a perfect breakfast or brunch meal.
- 2 slices of hardwood bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, optional
- 2 oz mild cheddar cheese, or any on hand
- 2 small croissants or one larger.
- Place bacon in the air fryer and crip it up for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on your taste, at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. You may also use bacon pre-set temperature on your air fryer. For oven baking: place bacon in the baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes at 350F or until it is crispy to your desire. *If you are baking in the oven, do not toss those drippings. Save them and you may make potatoes or chicken in it. So good!
- Meanwhile, make eggs. Crack two eggs in the cup and add salt, pepper and chives which are optional. Mix until the eggs are smooth. Preheat your skillet or frying pan with a dab of butter and at the lower temperature cook eggs. You could make something like an omelette and fold with cheese before adding to your sandwich or you may make scrambled eggs and toss some cheese on top to melt. You have both useful methods below.
- Now, open your Croissant just by slicing in half.
- Add cheese eggs then slices of bacon on top.
- You may heat it all together in the air fryer, microwave or oven for a couple of minutes or until Croissants are softer. Enjoy!
If you are heating sandwich in the air-fryer, use temp of 350F for 3-4 minutes. The time and results will depend on your air fryer.
If you are heating sandwich in the microwave, you will heat it for 20-30 seconds. The time and results will depend on your microwave.
If you are heating sandwich in the oven, you could preheat the oven to 375F, cover sandwiches with alum foil or similar and allow it to get sandwiches heated through for about 5-7 minutes. The time and results will depend on your oven.
Creamy scrambled eggs:
- The moment the eggs hit the pan, use a heavy-duty silicone spatula to rapidly swirl in small circles around the pan until the eggs look slightly thickened and very small curds begin to form.
- Then try changing from swirling in circles to making long sweeps across the pan so it could cook into larger curds. You may add a bit of shredded cheese on top and before adding in the sandwich.
- Once the pan is hot, pour in the combined mixture in the pan. Use a heavy-duty silicone spatula to gently move cooked egg in from the edge of the pan to the middle, creating curds.
- Slightly tilt a skillet or a pan and rotate to make sure that any uncooked egg fills in any empty spaces that you just pulled in the middle.
- When the surface of the egg looks wet but does not jiggle or look too uncooked when the pan is shaken, it is ready for the cheese or any other filling.
- Add cheese on one side and fold the omelette in half with a spatula.
- Slice in half and you can use one half of the sliced omelette for each sandwich.
Double or triple the ingredients if you going to make more than one serving. Salt and black pepper technically you will only need a generous pinch of both.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Bisetti BT-38313 Non-Stick Aluminum Stonewhite Frying Pan with Lid and Handle, Small, White
- OMORC Air Fryer XL 6QT(w/Cookbook), 15-in-1 1800W Fast w/Wet Finger-Friendly Quick Knob & Touch Screen Deep Fryer Oven Large Oilless Hot Air, 8-15 Presets, Preheat, Nonstick Basket, 2-Year Warranty
- Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in- All-in-One Multi-Cooker, Black/Gray
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25", Black
What do we have here? Yes, I have The Best Cinnamon Rolls for you all. They are so fluffy, tasty, sweet and comforting. I have made these almost every other day until I got the best measurements. My family loves these rolls, but they are […]