A tasty, easy, and delicious Mini Breakfast Quiche, which is perfect any time of the day. Now that kids are starting school again this quick and versatile dish is perfect. Not only that you can use ingredients that your family likes, but you can store read more
Search for a recipe: breakfast
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #GetMovingwithJimmyDean #CollectiveBias
Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean® products are the best. It’s simple, flavorful, my family loves it and did I mention that it’s stress-free guaranteed? Oh, yes!
Jimmy Dean® brand has been supplying high-quality family-favorites for 50 years so why don’t you Let Jimmy Dean® products help take some of the hassles out of hectic mornings.
I imagine every parent has their hands in the air because that is a fact and the truth.
Well, to be honest, I am not a morning person. Most of my mornings are: ”do not ask me anything before my first cup of coffee”. Ask anyone and they will tell you the same.
I am only speaking the truth here as a mom of three for the last 19 years of my life.
Jimmy Dean® brand offers a huge selection of ready-to-eat frozen breakfast favorites, that are sure to please everyone in the family.
I must tell you that Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean products are a blessing in disguise. Honestly!
My husband and I as well as our children really enjoy Jimmy Dean’s products if you could not tell already.
I do not have the time to prep breakfast from scratch all the time. We just rush out of the door three out of five days of school.
With that being said, It’s my morning lifeline if we are late for school and it makes a wonderful after school snack.
Have you guys tried Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl, 7oz or Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick, Original, 12ct?
I don’t know about you, but Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl is a wonderful quick brunch idea.
The meatiest of breakfast bowls – bacon & sausage come together with eggs, potatoes, and cheese.
It is phenomenal to start your day or for those “breakfast for dinner” nights with 23g of protein per serving (check the packaging for full nutritional information).
When I am busy with deadlines and when I do not have time to cook for myself, I’ve had Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls made in front of me many times. We are totally recommending it.
All you have to do is follow simple instructions that you will find on the box. It is that easy.
By the way, I just love Jimmy Dean® Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl. They are truly really flavorful!
Of course, my lovely boys are obsessed with Jimmy Dean® Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick— Which is Fun way to start the day, great for breakfast or a snack with 6g of protein per serving.
As well as Jimmy Dean® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches— Complete with savory sausage, fluffy eggs & melty cheese. It is absolutely perfect for breakfast or a snack with 13g of protein per serving.
Also, you can check the packaging for full nutritional information once you get it.
If you did not know, these products are available at Walmart’s everyday low prices in the food freezer section of the breakfast aisle. You cannot miss it.
Let me know what you guys think below in the comments and cheers to stress-free breakfasts!
Hey, if you get the Stress-Free Breakfasts with Jimmy Dean, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking with the hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you so much in advance for all your support. Do not forget to connect on social media with me.
I love seeing your creativity and hearing your thoughts.
Saving the Day with Danone® Products at Publix! This post is sponsored by Danone North America. The opinions and text are all mine. A Waffle Breakfast Board would not be complete without the signature sides of luscious fruits, yogurt, homemade granola, and jam. My family read more
I hope you guys will enjoy my Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes. Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I gathered some of my favorite breakfast and brunch recipe ideas and made this tasty roundup. I hope you guys find my Mother’s Day read more
Do you like Bread Puddings? What flavor combination is your absolute favorite?
Bread pudding, which I typically call sweet breakfast casserole, is the best creation. Whoever invented this is an absolute genius.
My family genuinely loves it so much. I cannot even begin telling you how this entire pan was gone in less than 10 minutes
I precisely remember waking up with the irresistible cravings of this delightful casserole. I made it many times before especially around this time of the year
Every so often I would add raisins and delicious apples and sometimes make almond joy combo.
If you are following me for a while, ya know your girl loves Almond Joys, but also I love chocolate and orange. Okay, I must admit that I am not picky at all so whatever sweets are in front, I will eagerly eat it.
Nevertheless, this delicious bread pudding is effortless. It comes together so quickly, but you can make it ahead and store the whole pan in the fridge and bake the next day. I mean it’s as simple as that. Having said that, you can soak it for a couple of hours and bake it the same day as well.
What are some of your favorite homemade breakfasts that we traditionally eat around the joyous holiday season?
It is during the winter season when I make it the most, but also on special occasions like birthdays or Thanksgiving Black Friday breakfast. Nonetheless, I sincerely hope you guys like this one as much as we did enjoy eating it with a drizzle of sweet maple syrup and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
I sincerely love Easy Breakfast STRATA, Savory Breakfast Casserole, FRENCH TOAST, WAFFLES as well as CLASSIC PANCAKES, but this one is special. Even though made it many times, I don’t actually make it often that’s why is so special.
Breakfast Brioche Bread Pudding
This delicious bread pudding is effortless. It comes together so quickly, but you can make it ahead and store the whole pan in the fridge and bake the next day. I mean it‘s as simple as that. It is absolutely perfect for breakfasts over the holiday season.
- 1 loaf Chocolate chip brioche toast slice into cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil softened
- 4 cups Whole milk you may use non dairy milk
- 1 can Coconut Milk (or cream) by Thai Kitchen
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar 100 g
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Slice the bread into cubes. Leave the edges on for a more rustic loaf. Slice the bread into bite-sized cubes.
Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with the coconut oil. Add the bread cubes and gently shake the dish and pat the cubes down so they settle into place. If you’re using any extra ingredients like fruit or nuts, scatter these over top, then use a spoon to gently poke and stir them into the bread cubes so that some of them go into the middle but they don’t all fall to the bottom of the dish.
Make custard by combining the milk, coconut milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt in a large bowl and whisk it well. Then add coconut shreds and mix again.
- Slowly and evenly pour the custard over the top of the bread cubes, making sure it gets everywhere. The custard should come to just below the top of the bread, with edges and corners poking out the top.
- Make sure to cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight. This gives the bread time to absorb the liquidy egg, milk and cream mixture. If you’d like the traditional and more common flat top with no crunchy bits, press the top of pudding a few times as it soaks or weighs it down with something heavy so that all the bread cubes get pushed into the egg mixture.
- Before baking, arrange your rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the bread pudding. Uncover the bread pudding and bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean and the tips of the bread on top are beginning to toast, 45 minutes. If the top seems like it’s getting dark before the custard is completely done, cover the dish loosely with heavy duty aluminum foil. You can make like a little dome.
- Cool briefly before serving. Transfer the baking dish on a wire cooling rack and let cool at least 5 minutes before serving. You may dust some powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: 1/2 cup of dried fruit, 1/2 cup chopped toasted nuts, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, finely grated zest of one orange, powdered sugar, maple syrup.
You may use reg brioche or a day old bread, and add some chocolate chips if you would like or other optional extras. Classic Bread pudding contains Milk, Cream, Eggs, Sugar, Vanilla or Cinnamon or both. As I stated, you may add nuts, chocolate, dried fruit, etc., but the custard is something that every bread pudding contains. We do not need additional flour or any starches to make it thick because the custard is going to be poured over the stale bread.
What better to start Holiday brunch than with breakfast casserole?! I have made many times this amazing breakfast casserole with different types of bread and meats. It is always a bit different, but extremely comforting and delicious. Therefore, when the cold weather knocks on our read more
I had this recipe for breakfast eggs and beef wrap brewing in my head for a while now.
However, it something else happens and I forgot to blog about it, Life, I guess!
Sometimes we plan one thing but end up doing something completely different.
I got to tell ‘ya, when the aroma of home-cooked meal start circling around the house and gets through the door, even your neighbors will invite themselves for a nice warm breakfast and a cup of Joe.
Well, maybe not exactly like that but you totally get my point, right? It is a quick, yet perfectly tasty meal to get you through your busy day. I am not a breakfast eater per se, but a nice brunch always makes me smile.
I told myself I will not get breakfast burrito in fast food restaurants no matter what; even though it looks so appealing, especially when you look at their commercial images.
It just pulls you to go and get one, but the taste will never be like homemade. Do you feel the same? I know, I know.
With that being said, I said no to breakfast burrito simply because it is so easy to prep it at home. Even my kids can make it without any trouble.
It takes about 10 minutes, so why spend money or eat something that’s been only preheated. Also, not really healthy. You can make this in comfort of your home. Trust me, it always tastes better at home.
Hey, if you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please share with me on Instagram.
Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
- 2 Tortilla of your choice white, whole grain, spinach, low carb, etc.
- 1/2 cup Any Greens; spinach, spring mix, arugula, etc.
- Shredded Cheese, if possible any that you prefer. I used Mexican Blend
- Scrambled Eggs:
- 3 Eggs mixed
- 1 Pinch of each Salt and Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Oil canola or olive oil, but you can also use unsalted butter
- Ground Beef:
- Drop of oil
- ¼ pound Lean Ground Beef, or any on hand
- ¼ Cup Chopped Onions, or use 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Dried Parsley
- In a bowl mix eggs, season them with just a small pinch of salt and pepper; Add oil in the pan and heat it on medium heat, Pour egg mixture and mix until the eggs are done. 30-40 seconds. Set aside.
- In the other pan (or the same pan just wiped) Put just a drop of oil and add onions. Cook onions for a minute or two, then add meat. You can use onion powder like I have done here. in that case, you would add oil, meat, seasonings; salt, pepper, dried parsley, and cook until meat is no longer red/pink, about 2-3 minutes at medium-high heat.
- You can warm up tortilla but it is optional. On the tortilla sprinkle a bit of cheese and add sauteed ground beef, then eggs, more cheese and mixed greens of your choice. You do not have to add greens if you wish not to. It is perfectly fine without any greens.
- You can use an extra large tortilla. Most of the time I use two medium size tortillas to fit everything nicely. You can just make two smaller wraps. Then I wrap that wrap or burrito into plastic wrap, then into some sort of paper. Butcher paper or even brown "lunch" bag would be fine. Cut in half before eating and enjoy.