This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Minerva Dairy. All opinions are entirely my own. Grilled Cheese Bacon and Creamy Avocado Sandwich with sun-dried tomatoes was a burst of flavors. Can we all agree that grilled cheese sandwiches are the read more
Search for a recipe: Sandwich
These Classic Patty Melt Sandwiches are so simple, mouthwatering, and extremely easy to make. It is probably one of my favorites just because I absolutely love the combination of beef patty, cheese, and caramelized onions. I mean, who would not love this?! It read more
I love a good sandwich, especially these amazingly delicious and super easy Bacon Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches.
It is a comforting breakfast or you may eat it for brunch. Well, we prep it many times even for dinner. Wouldn’t you agree that sometimes breakfast for dinner hits the spot?
Just the other day before my oldest son, Aleks, went to work I made these sandwiches for him.
It was a perfect meal to keep him full until lunchtime. He is on the winter break so he is home from college for one more week.
I like spoiling my kids with good homemade food. To be honest, I think I just love feeding people.
So, if you into making your own croissant, be my guest and made that buttery pastry. However, you can pretty much get them these days in any grocery store bakery.
I got a boxful of smaller or mini Croissant from Kroger’s brand private selection. They were great for these sandwiches. Additionally, it saves you so much time.
Anyhow, I do have many sandwich recipes so my blog that I know you will love. I must recommend one of my favourites, which is similar to this one just by using bagel.
Saying that I love bagels is an understatement. I really enjoy nice bagels sandwiches and my family is exactly the same.
I know perfectly well that this sandwich is nothing new, but I wanted to have it on my blog as an idea.
You know when you come and search for sandwiches and you see these beauties. You instantly know that you are craving it.
Scramble some eggs, crisp up your bacon in the air fryer, add a few slices of cheese and you got yourself an amazing breakfast meal.
If you get inspired by my website to make Bacon, Eggs and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandaseasycooking. Thank you so much in advance!
- 2 slices of hardwood bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, optional
- 2 oz mild cheddar cheese, or any on hand
- 2 small croissants or one larger.
- Place bacon in the air fryer and crip it up for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on your taste, at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. You may also use bacon pre-set temperature on your air fryer. For oven baking: place bacon in the baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes at 350F or until it is crispy to your desire. *If you are baking in the oven, do not toss those drippings. Save them and you may make potatoes or chicken in it. So good!
- Meanwhile, make eggs. Crack two eggs in the cup and add salt, pepper and chives which are optional. Mix until the eggs are smooth. Preheat your skillet or frying pan with a dab of butter and at the lower temperature cook eggs. You could make something like an omelette and fold with cheese before adding to your sandwich or you may make scrambled eggs and toss some cheese on top to melt. You have both useful methods below.
- Now, open your Croissant just by slicing in half.
- Add cheese eggs then slices of bacon on top.
- You may heat it all together in the air fryer, microwave or oven for a couple of minutes or until Croissants are softer. Enjoy!
If you are heating sandwich in the air-fryer, use temp of 350F for 3-4 minutes. The time and results will depend on your air fryer.
If you are heating sandwich in the microwave, you will heat it for 20-30 seconds. The time and results will depend on your microwave.
If you are heating sandwich in the oven, you could preheat the oven to 375F, cover sandwiches with alum foil or similar and allow it to get sandwiches heated through for about 5-7 minutes. The time and results will depend on your oven.
Creamy scrambled eggs:
- The moment the eggs hit the pan, use a heavy-duty silicone spatula to rapidly swirl in small circles around the pan until the eggs look slightly thickened and very small curds begin to form.
- Then try changing from swirling in circles to making long sweeps across the pan so it could cook into larger curds. You may add a bit of shredded cheese on top and before adding in the sandwich.
- Once the pan is hot, pour in the combined mixture in the pan. Use a heavy-duty silicone spatula to gently move cooked egg in from the edge of the pan to the middle, creating curds.
- Slightly tilt a skillet or a pan and rotate to make sure that any uncooked egg fills in any empty spaces that you just pulled in the middle.
- When the surface of the egg looks wet but does not jiggle or look too uncooked when the pan is shaken, it is ready for the cheese or any other filling.
- Add cheese on one side and fold the omelette in half with a spatula.
- Slice in half and you can use one half of the sliced omelette for each sandwich.
Double or triple the ingredients if you going to make more than one serving. Salt and black pepper technically you will only need a generous pinch of both.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Silicone Spatula Set - 6 Piece Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Set with Stainless Steel Core - Heat-Resistant Spatula Kitchen Utensils Set for Cooking, Baking and Mixing - Red
- Bisetti BT-38313 Non-Stick Aluminum Stonewhite Frying Pan with Lid and Handle, Small, White
- OMORC Air Fryer XL 6QT(w/Cookbook), 15-in-1 1800W Fast w/Wet Finger-Friendly Quick Knob & Touch Screen Deep Fryer Oven Large Oilless Hot Air, 8-15 Presets, Preheat, Nonstick Basket, 2-Year Warranty
- Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in- All-in-One Multi-Cooker, Black/Gray
- Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Air Fryer, One Size, Silver
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25", Black
I am a sandwich person, and I could eat a sandwich probably every single day. However, when it comes to ham, slow-cooked pork, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard pressed in the Cuban bread there is nothing better in this world. I love this Tasty Pressed Cuban Sandwich. read more
Every so often you just have to enjoy a delicious sandwich. I think there is undoubtedly nothing better than a French staple grilled cheese sandwich. Also, better known as Croque-Monsieur Sandwich. In translation, it means Gentlemen’s Crunch. My favourite way to eat a croque-madame is read more
Brunch Bagel Sandwich – egg, bacon, cheese, avocado and lettuce
KEEP CALM AND EAT BAGEL…
There are many ways to jazz up your bagel sandwich and I believe that this is one of them.
I love pian and simple cream cheese bagel, just like my whole family. We also have a love affair with lox and cream cheese bagel, but if you agree with me, this is one amazing idea, as well.
This is my fuel sandwich, but you probably already noticed it’s pretty heavy.
So let me explain, I eat one good meal a day which is perfect for my workout program so I burn it quickly, too and at the same time I am not hungry.
A month ago, I started with 16/8 Intermittent Fasting, so I allow myself to eat the calorie-loaded lunch and a pretty light dinner.
I do not eat at all, not even a snack, after 6 pm. I do not eat for 16 delightful hours, sometimes more.
However 16 hrs is precisely my ultimate goal, and I have 8 hours window where I squeeze two decent meals.
To be honest, I feel so much better when I naturally made that switch. I don’t overdo it with calories.
Well, I stop eating when I am full, so I don’t have to necessarily eat the whole sandwich or the whole plate of food, you know.
You got to have some necessary self-control. Anyways, like I said I feel tremendously better doing it this way.
Anyhow, I hope yall enjoy the Brunch Bagel Sandwich recipe. Please give feedback if you try it.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog please tag me on Instagram.
Make sure to tag me @sandraseasycooking using hashtag #sandrasasycooking I would love to see all your delicious creations and share with my readers as well. Thanks!!! <3
- 1 bagel
- 1 Omelette 2 Large Eggs, drizzle olive oil, a pinch of salt
- 3 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 Slice Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- Make Omelette by mixing eggs, then drizzle a bit of olive oil in the skillet or a frying pan.
- Turn the heat to medium-high heat and just cook eggs. You can flip it but not necessarily.
- Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Place your bacon in the oven or air fryer and cook until crispy, 7-10 minutes.
- Put your sandwich together. You may use any bagel of your choice, lettuce, and cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Homemade, easy, and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice-cream & Ice-Cream Sandwiches Who doesn’t like delicious ice cream in the middle of summer? Heck, we love ice cream even in the wintertime. There is something about crumbled cookies in the ice cream; it gives you read more
Many children in the USA as of now began school, yet mine started school at least 2 weeks before everyone else. I wish we had more time to unwind as it was still a peak of the summertime.
Needless to say, it was a tough adjustment after all the summer fun and traveling. I think we are still adjusting to the idea that school is already in session for two months. With that being said, it could be rather stressful as well as emotional time to many parents.
I love talking with my kids about food, as they are foodies just like me. We discussed meals that we will create during this school year.
One thing that all three of them love, are actually sandwiches. They could eat sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So, I brainstorm throughout the year what fun sandwich I could make for them, for lunch boxes, breakfasts, etc.
My advice is that you sit and talk to your child what he/she would like to eat, include them in the meal prep and be excited whatever you’re making food together as those are moments to cherish and remember.
When this opportunity came, I grabbed it right away, not only because we could make quick sandwiches for breakfast, but after-school snacks or even dinner.
After much research, I was even more pleased that Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls had such amazing feedback from people. Much to my excitement to try these rolls, it was very hard to find them in my area. I believe it was in one of the stores about 70 miles from here.
I looked in so many stores, and with no luck at all, I had to order it online. The best thing was that it was totally worth waiting for, as my kids absolutely loved it, and requested that I make more.
With homemade soup and these hot, delicious, delectable and quick sandwiches made with Martin’s potato rolls, ham, and cheese, it was a dinner made in no time.
Everyone was pretty happy, which made me very happy too that these sandwiches were a huge success with my family. Since my kids are going in 3 different times to school. Usually, I would prepare these at night, wrap and just pop in the oven for their breakfast as they make one exceptionally delicious and quick breakfast.
You can certainly heat it in the microwave, but we love the crunchy roll’s crust, and soft inside of the rolls, and I am not even mentioning that melty cheese.
Soup, salad, or perhaps a cup of milk goes perfectly with these sandwiches. Also, if you do not eat ham, deli chicken, beef or turkey could replace ham.
Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls are very tasty, with a slight hint of sweetness, that makes perfect buns for hamburgers, sliders or these types of sandwiches. I mean, I can’t say enough, so grab a pack or two and try these sandwiches with Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls.
Ham and Cheese Potato Rolls, Hot Sandwiches
- 1 pack 8 rolls Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls
- Butter I used Darty Free Butter
- 8 + slices Smoked Ham
- 8 slices Provolone Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- . Preheat oven at 375F.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper.
- Open up the Rolls, and on the bottom, roll spread a thin layer of Butter.
- On the butter, place Ham slice (1 slice or more), and cheese, then place the bun tops.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of Butter, and add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, stir.
- Brush the melted butter on top of the rolls, and sprinkle equally dried parsley.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is completely melted and the top of the buns looks deep golden in color.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for 3-5 minutes.
If you do not eat ham, use deli chicken or turkey as an alternative option.
English Muffin Baked Sandwiches are simple, tasty and super easy. My family loves feasting on these at least a couple of times a month, and I know yours will do the same. Quick, easy, delicious, as well as kids friendly recipes, are my jam. With read more