Easy and tasty fruit salad with citrus infused citrus maple dressing recipe.
There is nothing more refreshing during hot summer days than colorful and delightful fruit salad. I made this tasty fruit salad with citrus maple dressing, which gave this salad a nice taste lift.
Also, if you want to bring this to a potluck or any other gathering you can make this in 10 minutes from start to finish.
I am not a big fan of cold fruit. I am not sure why, but I actually liked it when I make this mixed fruit salad.
The sweetness of the fruit thoroughly blends together when it is coated with this amazingly delicious citrus maple dressing.
I am almost certain that you guys going to love this one because it is a keeper.
If you do not like maple syrup then use pure organic honey. I used sugar-free version but you may use any that you prefer.
My family always go bananas over this fruit salad. I do mix it up using different kinds of fruit. You may use whatever s in a season like luscious peaches, nectarines, plums or cherries.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe from my blog, please tag me @sandraseasycooking on Instagram and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I can find you and reshare your creations. Thank you for your continuous support!
- 1 cup Blueberry
- 1 cup Strawberry, sliced
- 1 cup Grapes, seedless, sliced
- 1 medium size Pomegranate
- 1 smaller Pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1 Mango pitted and cubed
- 2 Kiwi, sliced
- 5-6 Mint leaves
- Lemon Thyme, optional
- Citrus-Maple Dressing:
- Juice from 1 Ripe Lime + zest
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon + zest
- 1/8-1/4 cup Maple Syrup (or honey)
- Wash and prep all the fruit. You may keep everything in the fridge to keep the fruit cold. It will be easier to slice and it tastes better.
- Mix everything for the dressing in the glass jar.
- Once all the fruit is tossed together drizzle dressing a bit at the time and toss to coat.
- Store in the airtight container, large glass jar or glass bowl, then place the container in the fridge.
- I keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You may use any any fruit that you prefer and more or less. I just added how much we added to our fruit salad but you can add more fruit especially if you omit. So, if you do not add Pomegranate please ad more grapes or strawberries or blueberries.
For the best taste keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
I used Sugar Free Maple syrup to support my diet, you may use any that you prefer.
- Le'raze Elegant Wooden Salad Bowl with Serving Fork and Spoon for Mixing and Serving, Acacia Wood Serving Bowl for Fruits or Salads – 10-inch Round
- Circleware 55635 Set of 5 Wavy Glass Mixing Bowls Set, Home Serving Dish Glassware for Fruits, Salad, Punch, Dessert, Food, Cheese, Candy, Ice Cream, Best Gifts, 1-10"D, 4-5.25"D, Gala 5pc
- Cussing Cake Decorator Tshirt - Funny Decorating Baker Tee
- Unicorn Fuccupcakes Baking Rude Unicorn Gift TShirt
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.