My delicious Cucumber-Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese Salad. Who does not appreciate a hearty salad?
Needless to say, we eat classic salads all year round, naturally depending on the season, of course.
However, with all the ingredients convenient even during the winter season, we are able now to eat this salad any time we want
I know very well the taste is not the same. After all, freshly harvested fruit and vegetables are indeed the best eaten in season.
However, for the gracious sake of your cravings, we can most certainly eat delicious salads like this 365 days a year.
Above all, Cucumber, Tomato, and Mozzarella Cheese Salad undoubtedly my absolute favorite summer food. We probably eat this on a daily base during hot summer days.
So next time when you have a family gathering or just grilling time, make this salad. I am sure that y
As I said below in the recipe card, you can add other ingredients and make it your own depending on the season.
You might like these salad recipes:
- Heirloom Tomato Feta Salad
- Fruit Salad with Citrus Maple Dressing
- Colorful Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing
- Vegetarian Pasta Salad
If you make my Cucumber-Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese Salad, please tag me on Instagram.
@sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I could see your creation and share it with everyone else
Easy. healthy and tasty salad recipe.
- 2 Medium Tomatoes on the Vine, sliced
- 1 cup Snacking Tomatoes, orange, but sweet golden would work as well or multicolored
- 1 Organic English Cucumber, diced
- 6 oz Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, cubed or Fresh Mozzarella Pearl Cheese
- 3 Organic Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced tomatoes, diced cucumber, chopped green onions.
- For the simple vinaigrette: in a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and herbs such as oregano or parsley. Pour over salad; toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon.
- This is a perfect salad with anything grilled or with fish.
You may add avocado or red onions in this salad It is very delicious. Also, if you by any chance do not have any mozzarella but Feta is in your fridge, use it. It is so tasty in this salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4-Piece Mixnbowl Set
- Utopia Towels 12 Pack Kitchen Towels 15 x 25 inch Cotton Dish Towels, Tea Towels and bar Towels
- Vremi 5-Piece Bamboo Kitchen Utensil Set - Wooden Spoons and Cooking Utensils with Colorful SIlicone Handles - Nonstick Spatula Turner Mixing Forked and Slotted Wood Spoons with BPA Free Hanging Holes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200 Total Fat: 14.7g Saturated Fat: 5.6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 251mg Carbohydrates: 8.6g Fiber: 1.8g Sugar: 3.8g Protein: 8.9g