I love Mexican cuisine as much as Tex-Mex food. I mean, who would say no, right?! A bit of Texas with a bit of Mexico and you get an amazing combo bursting with flavor
These beef taco bowls are just incredibly tasty. You can make it more spicy or mild. It is all how you prefer your food, that is why you have to taste
Add a pinch of this and that until you reach your preference. I always say you can add more seasoning later, so add just a pinch or two and taste.
I love spicy food as well as my children but my husband does not. Well, he likes it a little, but not much.
I really hope that you all like this easy recipe. You can modify this one to meet your lifestyle requirements, such as low carb.
I love serving this beef over cauliflower rice or in low carb tortillas, as well as making my lunch box into this amazing taco salad.
My family absolutely love this type of meals. Usually they add refried beans or even chili beans. Such a comfort food that most people just love, and it is really simople to prep.
You can even prep ahead, refrgirate and serve later. It is as simple as it sounds.
This tasty Beef taco recipe is the closest to classic Tex-Mex Style version of tacos. It is easy and very delicious.
- 1 pound (453g) Ground Beef 80/20
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1/4 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- TOPPING OPTION:
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Shredded Lettuce
- Red Onion, diced
- Parsey or cilantro, chopped
- FRESH or pickled Jalapenos
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole or plain Avocado
- Taco Tortilla Bowls, shells or soft tortillas
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef sprinkled with seasonings over medium heat.
- Remove as much grease as possible then stir in adobo and tomato sauce and lastly season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and with desired toppings.
You may serve beef in soft tortillas, taco shells or taco bowls.
Toppings are up to you.
If you do not eat tortillas, you can serve this beef over rice or cauliflower rice. Or use Low Carb Tortillas
You may add beans or even refried beans.
You may even make your own bowls. Check out my Amazon Store for more details.
Please, comment and tag me if you make it. Or just post a pic on Instagram and tag me @sandraseasycooking so I can re-post. Make sure to use my hashtag #sandraseasycooking. Thank you, guys, for all your support!!!