I just love this time of the year? Most of the typical households are glued to the tv when their favorite football team is playing and there is something else, which is FOOD, of course?
Some people come to tailgate parties for the game and food, and some just for the excellent food. I love the atmosphere as much as I love a good game and delicious food. What do you love the most about football parties?
I have a houseful of football fans, so I make sure we have plenty of food just before it starts. Most of the time I make sliders along with snacks, cold sandwiches, and pizza. I feel like sliders are absolutely extraordinary and so easy.
I test lots of different sliders, and my family and friends love them all. This time I used Colman’s Mustard and it was fantastic. The taste is definitely unique, nevertheless, I would say, it is ideal if you want your sandwich with some character and Oomph. #HotMessAround
If I would accurately describe Colman’s Mustard, I’d tell you that it reminded me greatly of wasabi. It is pungent, spicy, and it opens your appetite. I used typical spreadable mustard for the inside of the delicious sandwich, but the powder was fantastic with the butter to brush on. It gave me that extra PUNCH. #BringThePunch
Now, let me see how you bring Colmans to your tailgating party. Share your creations with me and the world by using hashtags #HotMessAround #BringThePunch #ColmansMustard and of course, if you decide to make this tag me @sandraseasycooking #sandraseasycooking on Instagram
Deli Meat Lover Brioche Sliders
- 12 Brioche Bun Sliders
- 1 tbsp. Colman’s Prepared Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Avocado Mayonnaise
- 6 slices Hard Salami
- 6 slices Smoked Ham
- 6 slices Smoked Turkey
- 2 Larger Dill Pickles sliced lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Shredded Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese Blend
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Colman’s Mustard Powder
- Preheat over to 375F
- Slice sliders in half. The easiest way is if you slice all at ones.
- Butter the baking pan on the bottom and around the sides.
- Place the bottom of the buns in the baking pan.
- Spread Colman’s Mustard evenly then over the mustard spread a layer of avocado mayonnaise.
- Add slices of deli sub meat combination, then add cheese evenly on the top.
- Take the pickles out of the jar and cut them lengthwise if they are not already sliced. Then using kitchen paper towel pat dry the slices before placing it in the sliders. This is optional. You do not have to use pickles in the sandwich, instead may serve them on the side.
- Place the top of the sliders to close the sandwiches.
- Melt butter, then add to the melted butter dried parsley, garlic powder, and Colman’s Mustard Powder. Mix well, then brush the mixture on the top of the sliders.
- Bake sliders for 15-18 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. Serve immediately.
You may use any deli meat that you prefer. This combination works very well, but it’s up to you which deli meat you have or like to use. Colman’s Mustard works very well for these kinds of sandwiches.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Colman’s Mustard. All opinions are mine alone.