I hope your long weekend was fantastic and that you are enjoying summer break. We have been on break since last week and I can’t even believe that I will have a senior, a freshman, and the 6th grader next school year. When it comes to kids, as you know, time flies my friends!
Anyhow, let’s talk about this amazingly delicious cheese, not just any cheese, but Tillamook cheese. I had the pleasure to test this cheese before it was available in my area, and we deeply feel in love. Now I see Tillamook cheese in my grocery store and I couldn’t be happier.
When I posted short videos on my instastory (Instagram), I got so many positive direct messages about Tillamook, and they want to see it too, so keep them coming. Comment or send it to me so I can share with everyone and, of course, with the Tillamook team. You guys made me so happy.
Have you ever tried Tillamook Cheeses? If you did, please do share it with us.
Right now we are running Tillamook Cheese giveaway on my Instagram so head over and enter. You do not want to miss it.
Tillamook is running this campaign called #DairyDoneRight
Tillamook is taking a stand for real food, they believe in quality over profit and that the hard work could never be outsmarted.
Needless to say, I love their positive message behind #DairyDoneRight crafting high-quality cheddar in the most natural way possible, and of course, I am so excited to work with Tillamook this summer to show you the tasty ways you can incorporate their delicious cheese in your daily life.
Tell me what is your favorite way to use cheese? Your favorite dish?
I hope you guys like this recipe, and if you do happen to make it please tag me on Instagram @sandraseasycooking and use hashtag #sandraseasycooking so I am able to see your delicious creations and share with my readers as well.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tillamook®. All the pictures and opinions are my own.
Where to buy Tillamook Cheese?
Click HERE to see where Tillamook Cheese is sold in your area.
Chicken Enchiladas with Tillamook Cheese
- 1 lbs Shredded Chicken Breast grilled, boiled, oven roasted, etc.
- 8 Tortillas medium size, any kind.
- 1 Jar 8 oz pouch/226g Red Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Medium Cheddar Tillamook Cheese shredded/grated
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Tillamook Cheese shredded/grated
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Using heavy duty grater, shred 1 cup Medium Cheddar Tillamook Cheese and 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Tillamook Cheese. Mix both kinds of cheese together.
- If the (cooked) Chicken is not shredded, shred by hand, two forks or a mixer.
- To the shredded chicken add 1 cup red chile enchilada sauce, 3/4 cup of shredded Tillamook cheese, oil, salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Mix it all together to combine.
- In the middle of tortilla add to chicken mixture, and add just a sprinkle of shredded cheese, roll and place it in the pre-greased oven safe baking dish. You may line the baking dish with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil as well.
- Bake in the preheated oven (375F /190C) for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with salad on the side.
If you have any leftovers pleased cooled enchiladas in the airtight container and in the fridge for up to 3 days and in the freezer for a month. Heat the enchiladas well in the microwave or oven before eating. You may place the chicken mixture in the fridge or a freezer for a later use, just fill the tortillas and bake.