Delicious Green Shake for your St. Paddy’s Day with NutriBullet Select
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
As the description says “The feast day for the patron saint of Ireland has become an international festival celebrating Irish culture with parades, dancing, special foods and a whole lot of green.”
I am bringing my green here by sharing this lushes, creamy, delicious, and yes, better for you Shamrock Shake.
I enjoy my NutriBullet and use it all the time, but when the opportunity came to talk about this new NutriBullet Select on my blog, I jumped at it right away.
As you know I have two teens and one tween, and they love smoothies. It is a great way to intake much-needed nutrition before they head out the door, or after school, so NutriBullet Select is fantastic and easy even for my kids to use on a daily basis. We just love it!
I hope you give this smoothie a try because it does not disappoint!
HAPPY St. Patrick’s Day!!!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Acorn on behalf of NutriBullet Select. All opinions, pictures, recipe, and content have been done by me, in my own words.
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Dates
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk Almond or cashew milk could be used
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Spinach
- 4-6 drops Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Water Do not go over the MAX line
- Add one scoop of vanilla flavored protein powder, 2 dates and 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk in the colossal cup. Blend until the protein powder dissolved.
- Then, add chia seeds, frozen 1/2 of frozen banana (if it’s not frozen it’s fine too), frozen spinach, Peppermint Extract, ice cubes, and water.
- Turn the dial to BLEND option and press. The auto blend program begins and runs for 60 seconds.
- If you wish to have a more liquid smoothie rather than a thick, use a pitcher instead and add more soy milk or water, however, do not go over the MAX line.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!