Hello everybody! I took some much needed time off to spend it on myself and appreciate each second with my Lil gang.
It’s so essential to simply focus and energize, to get out and smell the roses. I was truly losing myself in the middle. Thus, I did what I had to do.
Nowadays, I am depending on speedy, like really quick dinners, and in whatever chance that those dinners incorporate easy shortcuts, then be it.
There is definitely nothing wrong with that. So, today I am sharing a recipe that is barely a recipe, but it is flavorful, delicious and extremely easy.
I made ravioli from scratch before, and they are amazing, but I really do not have the time to make them all the time, so I believe that frozen, home-style ravioli are pretty delicious, particularly if you get a great quality because you can really see the difference.
On top of all it is
Ravioli sautéed with Spinach and Goat Cheese
- 1 pk. frozen Ravioli 1 pound + salt, for water
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2-3 cups Fresh Spinach
- Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Dry Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon juice optional
- Goat cheese per serving size
- Boil water, and add a salt – generous pinch of salt. Add Frozen Ravioli. When the ravioli are floating they’re done.
- On the other side, heat olive oil in a medium-sized pan and add fresh spinach – if frozen, defrost and squeeze the water out as much as possible. Carefully, add spinach to the oil and saute for a couple of minutes on medium-high heat. Season with salt, and pepper. Just a pinch.
- Drain the ravioli, and cook them with sauteed spinach for a couple of seconds on a medium-high, just to coat them with oil. Squeeze just a bit of lemon juice if you want fresh citrus flavor, but it is not necessary.
- Sprinkle with Dry parsley or even Italian herbs would work.
- When you plate it, add a tablespoon or so, of crumbled goat cheese.
You may use other vegetables, just make sure to cook them enough. Spinach cooks really fast. Ravioli that I used are BEEF ravioli, you may use any that you have or like.