Crepes are amazing for breakfast, brunch, snack or just to kill that sweet tooth craving.
You will love this crepe combo filling with my delicious Peanut butter and Chocolate Spread. It takes literally takes you 5 minutes to finish the spread.
It’s perfect to dip pretzels in when you catch up on your favorite show or fruit, or perhaps make these yummy crepes and spread a tablespoon or so of this goodness.
I find this combo irresistible and perfect with sweet fruit, especially banana. It just goes harmoniously perfectly together…
WATCH MY VIDEO AND LEARN HOW YOU CAN MAKE CREPES. How to make crepes
Crepes with Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
- 1 3/4 cup 218 g All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. 2.5 g Salt
- 12 FL OZ 270 ml Milk
- 1 large egg mixed
- Oil for greasing pan/or unsalted melted butter
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Spread
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- In a medium-size saucepan, pour about half of the pan with water. Turn the heat on high.
- When the water boils, place the small mixing bowl (heat resistant), over the boiling water. You may turn the stove off.
- Add Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Powder, then milk.
- Mix, until everything is well combined and smooth texture. Be careful not to burn yourself. You may wear kitchen mitten or use a kitchen towel to protect your hands from the steam.
- Use a spread on the crepes, pancakes, biscuits, or with fruit.
- I am using for this recipe Peanut-Butter Powder by BetterBody Foods.
- You may use any that you prefer, but this one my whole family consumes in smoothies and it’s just fantastic, so I thought to add to this spread instead of the traditional PB.
- Delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder with 1/3 of the calories and 85% less fat per serving Gluten-free with only 3 ingredients (peanuts, sugar, salt) Good source of protein and fiber Mix 2:1 with water to make peanut butter, or add dry to smoothies, baked goods, and sauces GMO-free and Kosher certified