I love having sweet anything every day, in moderation, of course, but in reality, I am more going toward savory, rather than sweets.
Ever since I got a box of these yummy Biscoff cookies I really had to brainstorm what I could make with them, other than maybe crust for some kind of tart.
Well, that went well. Ahem! Anyhow, this is how Nutella and Biscoff truffles were born! These are addictive, pretty delicious and yes, they were my guilty pleasure one beautiful morning.
No baking required takes about 10 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to make them…not so bad for dessert! Huh?
Oh! And watch out on the calories, although one is really enough, you will reach for second or third. Do not say that you were not warned!
Since the Easter is coming up, I thought how cute it would be to pack them in these adorable baskets. What do you think?
The taste of the truffles is amazing. Soft, and it melts in your mouth. I actually did not need a chocolate egg in the middle but it was fun for the kids. I know it might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but for me, it was pretty darn awesome!
- 8 oz Biscoff Cookies, crushed (more if needed) + one for garnish
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 Tbs. Cream Cheese Spread
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate eggs
- Crush cookies in a ziplock bag or in a food processor.
- In a food processor add Nutella, biscoff Spread, cream cheese, salt and mix in crushed cookies.
- The process, and add more crushed cookies if needed to make thick enough consistency so you can roll them into a ball.
- With your hands make a patty and place in the middle chocolate egg. Close it, and wrap the mixture around the chocolate egg, and make balls. Slightly add pressure so the ball could form, place on a lined container with parchment paper; Continue making until all the mixture is gone.
- Place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (overnight is fine too).
- Sprinkle a little bit of crushed biscoff cookies on top of each truffle/ball.
- Make sure to work fast, and you may make your hands wet or wear gloves.
- You can add more cookies if the mixture is too sticky.
- You can add any chocolate, or nuts in the middle of the truffle. Also, you can dip them in the chocolate to have a chocolate crust.