This is my last post with Mazola Corn Oil but before the recipe and the big giveaway sponsored by my partners at Mazola, I would like to give you some more information about Mazola Corn Oil.
Mazola Corn Cooking Oils is made of 100% pure oil with no additives, so the great flavor of your food comes through. It is cholesterol free and have become a healthful tradition in American cooking. Mazola Corn Oil also has the cholesterol-blocking power of plant sterols.
You can read more about plant sterols here
If you need dinner inspiration tonight, head over to Mazola Corn Oil Facebook Fan page for delicious recipes and news! Also check out their free Seasonal Surprises e-cookbook here.
This post is sponsored by Mazola Corn Oil. I agreed to partner with Mazola because I like their products and have been using for many years. Also, I wanted to spread the word on my blog about healthy benefits of Mazola Corn Oil. |
- 1/2 package Weber Chipotle Marinade Mix
- 1/8 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 1/2 medium watermelon, 2-inch slices cut into triangles
- Green Salad
- English Cucumber
- Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drizzle of Mazola Corn Oil
- Prepare chipotle marinade mix according to directions.
- Coat all watermelon slices on each side with marinade; discard any remaining marinade.
- Coat grill surface with corn oil. Preheat grill to its highest setting or to 500°F. Grill each side for about 5 minutes or until there is a nice slightly brown color with noticeable grill marks.
- Toss the salad with vegetables and season it with salt and pepper. Squeeze juice from fresh lemon and drizzle with bit more Mazola Corn Oil.
- Cut the watermelon in cubes and croutons and add it to the salad.
You can use any vegetables that you desire and build the salad to your preferences.
- Bottle of Mazola Corn Oil
- Barbecue Apron
- Three-piece Stainless Steel Tool Set
- Barbecue Mitt
- Vegetable Basket
- Weber Barbecue Sauce
- Weber Seasoning Packets
- Weber Marinade Mixes
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! CONGRATS TO MAGGIE