Organic Sirloin Steak Salad is tasty, healthy and extremely easy to make. The meat is practically melting in your mouth, and it tastes really delicious.
I feel like grass-fed organic beef or meat, in general, is absolutely delightful. It can be paired with potatoes, rice or over salad. So versatile!
How to prep a steak:
Get the steak out of the fridge and allow it to come up to room temperature about 30 minutes before cooking. You also need to make sure your skillet or even BBQ is very hot before you begin cooking the steak.
During the cooking process try to make your steak medium-rare or at least medium because you do not want chewy pieces of meat.
Also, try to turn a couple of times during cooking so the meat could cook evenly on both sides. Last but not least, you have to leave your cooked steak to rest, grilled or pan-fried.
Sirloin steak cooking times
For a 1-inch thick sirloin steak:
- Blue: 1 min each side
- Rare: 1½ mins per side
- Medium rare: 2 mins per side
- Medium: About 2¼ mins per side
- Well-done steak: Cook for about 4-5 mins each side, depending on thickness.
You may drizzle steak juices later when you serve it. It is very important for the steak to be juicy, so allow it to rest for about three to five minutes before slicing.
Sirloin steak is cut from the rear back portion of the animal. It is also very tender and has an amazing flavor.
My family truly enjoyed this amazing Organic Sirloin Steak Salad. I mean what’s not to like, right? It is beautiful as well as delicious.
It is also fantastic if you want to have a romantic dinner with your partner or a quite fancy dinner if you have guests.
In the end, you may just want to treat yourself with an amazing meal.
Hey, if you try Organic Sirloin Steak Salad recipe or any other from my blog, please tag me on INSTAGRAM. @sandraseasycooking with hashtag #sandraseasycooking.
Thank you so much in advance! I really appreciate all your love and support.
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Dried sage, and parsley
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes
- 3-4 mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Season the steak with salt up for about one hour before, then add a bit of ground black pepper just before cooking. Remove steaks from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet until very hot but not smoking.
- Drizzle oil into the pan and leave it for a few seconds.
- Add the steak, a knob of butter, and herbs.
- Sear evenly on each side, about two minutes per side, turning every two minutes for the best-caramelized crust.
- Leave to rest on a board or warm plate for about 5 to 10 mins.
- Serve the steak whole or carved into slices with the resting juices poured over.
Combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, mix it well. Add all the ingredients for the salad and toss it to coat well.
Serve steak over salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.