Shamrock Shake Recipe
Delicious Green Shake for your St. Paddy’s Day with NutriBullet Select
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
As the description says “The feast day for the patron saint of Ireland has become an international festival celebrating Irish culture with parades, dancing, special foods and a whole lot of green.”
I am bringing my green here by sharing this lushes, creamy, delicious, and yes, better for you Shamrock Shake.
I enjoy my NutriBullet and use it all the time, but when the opportunity came to talk about this new NutriBullet Select on my blog, I jumped at it right away.
NutriBullet Select exclusively launching at Walmart. In my humble opinion, this is must have in your kitchen. Don’t you just love Walmart? I love supermarkets where I can get everything in one place, from my groceries, makeup, spring decor to NutriBullet Select.
As you know I have two teens and one tween, and they love smoothies. It’s a great way to intake much-needed nutrition before they head out the door, or after school, so NutriBullet Select is fantastic and easy even for my kids to use on daily basis. We just love it!
I hope you give this smoothie a try because it does not disappoint!
- Pulse, Blend, Crush, Variable Speeds etc.
- Simplicity to a perfect smoothie
- Versatility to make salsa, smoothie, so much more.
- It comes with a colossal cup, precision extractor blade, lids, ring, short cup, flip top lid, vessel grip, resealable lid and a pitcher with lid, which I love since I make a lot of smoothies and shakes for my family of 5, so I really appreciate having a pitcher.
- Also, it comes with easy to follow user guide and recipe book. You can find recipes for smoothie bowls, black bean burger, protein-packed banana pancakes, and so much more.
- It’s easy to store, and clean, and it works like a charm.
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Dates
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk Almond or cashew milk could be used
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Spinach
- 4-6 drops Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Water Do not go over the MAX line
- Add one scoop of vanilla flavored protein powder, 2 dates and 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored Soy Milk in the colossal cup. Blend until the protein powder dissolved.
- Then, add chia seeds, frozen 1/2 of frozen banana (if it's not frozen it's fine too), frozen spinach, Peppermint Extract, ice cubes, and water.
- Turn the dial to BLEND option and press. The auto blend program begins and runs for 60 seconds.
- If you wish to have a more liquid smoothie rather than a thick, use a pitcher instead and add more soy milk or water, however, do not go over the MAX line.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
HAPPY St. Patrick’s Day!!!