Loose Meat Sliders
You probably know that I love a good sandwich, and this one is so quick that it will knock your socks off… Well, I say that about most of my recipes.
Before I knew it, my kids were adding ketchup and pickles and munching these down like they are eating for the first time in their life. Seriously, you will love the taste of these and it takes you like less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Now, you do not have to bake them, but I like my bun just a bit toasty, and cheese melts beautifully.
These are amazing if you have unexpected guests, parties, or simply for lazy, rainy Fridays when you just want something quick. You can make these with ground turkey or chicken, but I love beef so, there you go, I am sharing it with ground beef.
Loose Meat Sliders
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 LB Ground Beef hamburger beef
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Sage Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Beef Bouillon Powder
- Pinch of salt if needed, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend Or any on your hand; mozzarella, provolone, cheddar cheese, etc.
- 6 Hamburger Buns Medium size, or 8 smaller
- 1 teaspoon unsalted Butter room temp or melted.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Heat a skillet with 1 tbsp. Olive oil on medium-high temperature.
- Add ground beef and saute for 5-6 minutes until it is completely cooked, and you can't see pink anymore.
- Add all the seasoning, stir and taste to see if you can adjust the taste with a pinch of salt, only if needed.
- Drain the excess oil out of the skillet.
- Line bottom of the buns, add cooked ground beef, cheese, and top it with the bun's top.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with pickles on the side and any other condiments.
- Option 2 from step 7 above:
- Microwave the buns with the bun's top on the side and add condiments and pickles in the bun after the cheese melted.
Bakeware by Xtrema Cookware