Yuanyang - Coffee & Tea Latte
You might hear it as a Kopi Cham, or Yuanyang or simply as Sweetened Coffee and Tea with Milk, but whichever way you call it, it's with certainty very delicious beverage.
|Mandarin ducks |
Image credit "wonderful animals"
Anyhow, there are many countries that claim that this invention is theirs, and all I know that it's originated in Hong Kong. You would love this one, since it is the best of both worlds. If you are interested, I recommend a blend from our friends at Season With Spice, and if you have never used their spices or visited their shop/blog, you just have to. They have an amazing collection of delicious recipes and their spices are fantastic.
Sadly, SEASON WITH THE SPICE will not continue with their business. I really enjoy their spices.
I found on the AMAZON, Lipton Quality Mellow Hong Kong Style 3 in 1 Yuan Yang. I have not tried this product, but if you would like to give it a try, do let me know how was it.
With that being said, I am giving away 3 delicious blends to one lucky reader:
- Chai Tea Blend, Matcha version
- Chai Tea Blend, Original
Coffee-Tea Mix Yuanyang
1 serving /6 FL OZ
- 1/2-1 tbsp.
- 2 tbsp. HOT water
- 3/4 cup Milk, hot
- Sweetener to taste (I used Sugar free Caramel syrup)
- In a small bowl, place 1/1 to 1 tablespoon of Yuanyang Blend -it depends how strong you like.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of Hot water. Mix and let the blend dissolve in a couple of minutes.
- Measure 3/4 cup of Milk and warm it up to almost boiling point.
- Add sweetener of your choice, dissolved blend in a drinking cup, and then add milk, leaving at least 2 tablespoons in the other cup..
- Using hand frother, froth remaining milk until the bubbles are formed, then froth Milk and Yuanyang Blend for a few seconds just to combine.
- Add the rest of the milk and spoon frothed milk in and sprinkle a bit more of Yuanyang Blend on top for garnish if you desire. Mix and enjoy!
I wish you all an amazing week!
Subscribe to my newsletter, check my social media for updates, new recipes or simply come back here soon.
*Disclosure* Sandra's Easy Cooking is part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program made to provide earnings from advertising Amazon.com. Sandra's Easy Cooking by sandraseasycooking.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at sandraseasycooking.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org