Summer BREAK!!!! Ah! Please give me a minute to take a deep breath. Seriously, kids are home and I can already feel their presents until they go to bed.
I am really and honestly so, so thankful for teachers and those 8 hours that they spend with our kids in school. Don't you agree?
Soo my oldest one graduated from 7th grade, my girl is finally out of the elementary and ready for 5th grade, and I do have one more who just completed 1st grade. I was all emotional when school ended, but that feeling soon went away or was it next the morning when they woke me up and called my name at least 100 times in less than one hour... oh yea! I am pretty sure that I am ready for school to start again!:)
Anyhow.....to skip that part let me write about something else before they start calling me again.
Some of you know that I have been using coconut oil from QuoQuos. It's very healthy and let me tell 'ya this is not just an ordinary coconut oil, but dietary supplement. So I went coco-nuts and made this yummy coffee that I love very much. What can I say, coffee and I just match, include something more healthy in it and I am all over it. Also, recently I started including it in most of my meals.
Not only that QuoQuos is good for us, but very delicious too, turning your baked goodies or cooked meals into something incredibly tasty, oh and If you mix it in your drinks such as smoothies, coffee, tea or just a juice you would think it's a coconut water mixed in, rather than an oil. You can read more about healthy benefits HERE.
Once upon a time Starbucks introduced coconut mocha, but they don't have it anymore and if they do bring it back it is always limited time offer. I know this is not the same, but flavor of cocoa and coconut as well as coffee is there so why not try my healthier version at home.
Sometimes I make double espresso and add it in my coffee. It does adds so much flavor, both Quoquos Coconut Oil Sunflower Lecithin and Quoquos Coconut Oil Lecithin Cocoa.
Coconut Mocha Latte
Serves 1 (6-8 oz)
- Skim Milk
- 1-3 Tbsp. Quoquos Coco Choco Boost
- 1 Rib of Chocolate (3-4 squares), milk or dark chocolate
- Sweetener to taste
- If you have latte/espresso machine make latte as you would usually do.
- In a sauce pan add Quoquos Coconut Oil Lecithin Cocoa, and chocolate, and melt on a low heat until completely melted.
- Once large latte is done pour coconut oil and chocolate over the latte, add sweetener and stir.
- If you do not have latte machine then make coffee.
- In the sauce pan add milk, Quoquos Coconut Oil Lecithin Cocoa, and chocolate, and melt on a low heat until completely melted and start to bubble. You may use hand frothier to froth milk.
- Pour it over the coffee, add sweetener, stir and drink.
You may add Vanilla shots or make iced coffee too just my adding ice-cubes.
You can use coconut milk, soy milk or almond milk, but it does not froth as well as regular milk.
ZOOM OUT THE PAGE TO SEE IMAGES BETTER!
THIS IS NOT SPONSORED POST!!!!! ALL THE OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!
Wishing you great week...Stay cool!!!
Sandra's Easy Cooking by sandraseasycooking.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at sandraseasycooking.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.