Coconut Mocha Latte
Summer BREAK!!!! Ah! Please give me a minute to take a deep breath. Seriously, kids are home and I can already feel their presents until they go to bed.
I am really and honestly so, so thankful for teachers and those 8 hours that they spend with our kids in school. Don't you agree?
So, my oldest one graduated from 7th grade, my girl is finally out of the elementary and ready for 5th grade, and I do have one more who just completed 1st grade. I was all emotional when school ended, but that feeling soon went away or was it next the morning when they woke me up and called my name at least 100 times in less than one hour... Oh,
Once upon a time Starbucks introduced coconut mocha, but they don't have it anymore and if they do bring it back it is always limited time offer. I know this is not the same, but flavor of cocoa and coconut as well as coffee is there so why not try my healthier version at home.
Coconut Mocha Latte
Serves 1 (6-8
- Skim Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Cocoa-Coconut Oil (read notes)
- 1 Rib of Chocolate (3-4 squares), milk or dark chocolate
- Sweeten to taste
- If you have a latte/espresso machine make latte as you would usually do.
- In a saucepan, add Coconut Oil with Cocoa, and chocolate, and melt on a low heat until completely melted.
- Once large latte is done pour coconut oil and chocolate over the
latte, add sweetener and stir.
- If you do not have latte machine, then make coffee.
- In sauce pan add milk, Cocoa-Coconut Oil and chocolate, and melt on a low heat until completely melted and start to bubble. You may use hand frothier to froth milk.
- Pour it over the coffee, add sweetener, stir and drink.
- You may add Vanilla shots or make iced coffee too, just my adding ice-cubes.
- You can use coconut milk, soy milk or almond milk, but it does not froth as well as regular milk.
- If you do not have cocoa-coconut oil: Melt coconut oil and add 1/2 teaspoon coconut powder.
- OR you can use this one HERE
ZOOM OUT THE PAGE TO SEE IMAGES BETTER!
THIS IS NOT SPONSORED POST!!!!! ALL THE OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!
Wishing you great week
Sandra's Easy Cooking by sandraseasycooking.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at sandraseasycooking.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.