15 more days until school starts here…!!!! Holy Crab! I did write in one my previous posts that school starts this year on August 1st. I am not freaking out at all, why would I ? I am looking forward to a nice calm breakfasts and beautiful morning sunrise…okay that was a complete lie. I am so not ready for school year to start- I know technically I am not gonna attend the school but the whole concept of waking up at 5:30 in the morning is already giving me a headache, or going through the uniform to find something without the stain and finding pair of socks that match is actually a miracle-It’s like a floor is eating those matching socks.
On top I am not a morning person and most of all I really don’t like chaotic mornings and mine are most definitely always chaotic when the school starts.
So if you see me writing some kind of unrelated and totally unnecessary content in the next few months until I get use to it, please forgive me, because I might be losing my mind with normal everyday sentences from my kids such as: “I don’t want to wear Green shirt today!” or “Why do I have to…..you are so mean” (with the nagging voice) and most common one “5 more minutes, mom”…and that extra 5 minutes, HM!(if there was ever only 5) cost me running out of the door by myself because class is in session in 10 minutes—yup, I left them few times behind thinking that they jumped into the car at the same time as me and then at the first turn I realize that it’s suspiciously quiet in the car. Oh dear Motherhood!
Anyhow since the school year is almost here I will start again sharing delicious and balanced lunch BOX ideas. How these ravioli sound to you? Let me tell you, they are perfect for school and great even for work-so scroll down for a really simple lunch box!
Lunch Box: Breaded Baked Ravioli
- 1 Pack Beef Ravioli, frozen
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tbs Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Italian herb Bread Crumbs(toasted with 1/2 tsp. Butter-optional)
- Boil water with the salt and drop ravioli. Cook until ravioli start to float on the top.
- Drain and put back in the pot. Drizzle oil over the ravioli and shake the pot to code ravioli with oil.
- Put bread crumbs on the large plate and drop ravioli on top-try to turn on both sides so each ravioli get good coding of bread crumbs.
- If the raviolis are chilled enough covered them with plastic wrap and then place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven on 375F(190C) and line the baking pan with the parchment paper.
- Put ravioli in the baking pan and bake until they are golden brown, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- The rest of the “unbaked ravioli” you can place in the ziplock bag and keep in the freezer for about a month, just bake in preheated oven about 15-17 minutes or until golden brown and not cold in the middle.
- Serve it with fresh vegetables and marinara sauce.
I paired this lunch box with:
- English cucumber
- Campari tomatoes
- Lightly boiled asparagus
- Marinara sauce
- Apricots and Cherries
- Homemade Lemon water with Drizzle of Agave nectar for sweetness.
I wish you an amazing the rest of the week!
Make sure to check my posts after 20th because we will have 2 Giveaways!!!!!
Check out my interview on gourmandize.com
Sandra’s Easy Cooking by sandraseasycooking.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at sandraseasycooking.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.