Lunch Box: Ranch dressing Rotisserie chicken with Avocado Wraps
If you ask me I could never have enough of chicken recipes- to be more precised leftover chicken recipes.
Don’t get me wrong, I love my baked to perfection whole chicken, but every now and then I get it from the market just because I crave it and I don’t have enough time to make it myself.
Mostly we eat it all for lunch or dinner with baked potatoes and salad on the side, but lately we have more than half of chicken leftover, so I put in a good use making next day risotto with chicken, pasta, or just in wraps as you see it today.
My kids love these wraps and I have to say that I will not run from the fact that I love it too. Today’s lunch box is perfect for school, work of course but also to bring it to the park and enjoy eating on the fresh air after a nice walk.
To cut the story short, I hope you like this idea as much as we did!
- 1 Large Tortilla
- ½ Cup of Rotisserie Chicken Breast, discard the skin
- ¼ Avocado, firmer
- 2 leaves Butter Lettuce
- 5 leaves Fresh Spinach
- ¼ Cup Cheese (any of your choice-I used mozzarella)
- 1 Tbs. Ranch Dressing-reduced or fat free
- Add everything one ingr. at the time and drizzle ranch dressing over it.
- Carefully wrap so the tortilla wouldn’t break and on the end you can add just a smudge of dressing to use it like a glue so tortilla wrap can stay in one place.
I paired this wrap with:
- Boiled eggs sprinkled with toasted Sesame seeds
- Strawberries and blueberries
- Oatmeal cookies
- Lemonade for the beverage
Sandra’s Easy Cooking by sandraseasycooking.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at sandraseasycooking.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.