One thing that we love to eat are sandwiches. This one is just as simple as the other one that I posted for my guest post for Jessica..also it can be hot, or cold. This particular one was served as a cold sandwich because of the dressing that I've mixed with roasted peppers, and it is not only perfect for a picnics but real crowd pleaser for a football game gatherings/ parties.
6 inch Sub/ French Bread with Sesame seeds
4 slices Black Forest Beef
4 slices Smoked Ham/in water
8 slices of Genoa Salami
2 slices Cheddar Cheese
2 slices Muenster Cheese
2 Lettuce Leaves
1 Tbs. Thousand Island Dressing
5 pieces Deli Sliced Hot Jalapeno Peppers
6 stripes Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Roasted Bell Pepper-sliced
2 Mezzetta Sweet Cherry Peppers, take out the seeds.
- Preheat the oven on 375F
- Cut French Bread into 6 in. Sub/Pillsbury French Bread Loaf
- Sprinkle with previously toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- In a meanwhile, in a food processor put 1 Tbs. Thousand Island Dressing, 2 Sweet Cherry Peppers, 5 pieces Deli Sliced Hot Jalapeno Peppers, 6 stripes Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Roasted Bell Pepper-sliced. Make a paste/spread for the sandwiches.
- Spread about 1 ½ Tbs. Of paste On the bread,
- Put Lettuce, Genoa salami, Muenster cheese, Black Forest Ham, Cheddar cheese, Genoa salami again following Muenster cheese.
- Close the sandwich and cut in half for two servings.
- Serve with Mezzetta Sweet Cherry Peppers and Deli-Sliced Roasted Bell Peppers on the side for the presentation and extra kick.
Wishing you fabulous and relaxing weekend...
All the images and recipes are ©2011 Sandra's Easy Cooking. All Rights Reserved.
You cannot copy, or republish without permission of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.