Nothing is better in life than watch your children grow and see different stages, their likes and dislikes. My husband and I have three kids as most of you know, and they are three years apart.
Anna is little girl who love to sing, dance, and everything girly..she started to be more interested in cooking, and when she said that she would like to learn more I was not surprised and more than happy to teach her little things that she can do by herself.
I opened up my cabinets, my fridge, and I asked her: "what about this?"
So here is what we came up with ingredients that we had on hand..I hope that all of you like it!
- 1pkg. Ladyfingers
- 2 cups of skim milk(low fat/fat free)
- 2 barks of white chocolate
- 1 Tbs. Vanilla extract
- 1 large pkg. Chocolate Vanilla
- 3 cups of skim milk (follow instruction)
- Cocoa Powder
- Powder Sugar
- Melt white chocolate in a milk and vanilla extract. Stir.
- Dip each ladyfinger in the mixture, and lay on the serving plate.
- In a Meanwhile make a chocolate pudding for filling.
- When you put one row of ladyfingers, spread the filling on top.
- Put one more row of ladyfingers, and slightly push down.
- Spread filling on top, and again one more row of ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle with some powder sugar and cocoa.
- Place in the fridge for few hours.
- All ladyfingers will become softer, and blend with the pudding.
- Serve it with coffee, tea, or milk
Enjoy, and have a wonderful Week ahead!
Sandra & Anna
PS. She made one more recipe perfect for kids the same day, and that post will come soon!
All the images and recipes are ©2011 Sandra's Easy Cooking. All Rights Reserved.
You cannot copy, or republish (recipes or images) without permission of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.