When I cook, I cook real homemade meals, snacks, desserts(well ...only really easy once), breads est. I am literary sleeping and thinking about food all the time..not really dreaming:)) I should of called my blog something else.. I was in the kitchen, as my kids keep asking me "what you going to make, what you going to make" and than again I feel like from commercials of "family guy" .."mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom..WHAT! HI!" Do you girls with kids feel like that sometimes?..they hit it right in the spot for me!
As I was saying, I was standing in my kitchen and thinking what should I make them..Aha! Idea came!
So here you have it..my idea! I hope you like it!!!
- 1 pkg. Croissant dough
- 1/2 pkg. Feta cheese
- 1 egg
- 6-7 slices of smoked Turkey/or Canadian Bacon
- Parmigiano cheese
- Separate in half Croissant dough
- Take a rolling pin and connect all the cut out pieces for the croissants.
- Place on the first part of the dough turkey
- Mix egg and add Feta cheese
- Slowly add and spread on turkey
- Put another piece of dough on top and push the sides, connect with the bottom piece
- Roll it, cut into thick pieces and sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until dough is golden.
- Take it out and sprinkle with some more Parmigiano cheese *optional
I hope you like my idea..it is super easy, almost no mess, and it would be even fantastic for the appetizers!
All the images and recipes are ©2011 Sandra's Easy Cooking. All Rights Reserved.
You cannot copy, or republish (recipes or images) without permission of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.