I don't have Slurpee machine, but I have to tell you that is much better than if you go and buy any of the ice smoothies or Slurpee's because I didn't use food coloring, it has less sugar, and most important it is natural and organic fruit!
- 2 slices of cold watermelon, cut into chunks
- 3 slices of cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- (you can use honey dew)
- 1/2 Tbs. sugar
- 2 cups of crushed ice, divide or each
- In a food processor or blender put watermelon chunks with ice, and mix.
- Pour into glass and place in freezer.
- After that wash the food processor/blender and place cantaloupe chunks with 1/2 Tbs. sugar and ice.
- Mix it until it is well blended.
- Pour on top of the watermelon which should get bit frozen and will hold a cantaloupe on top.
You can save yourself time and mix both fruit together!
Taste is sensational as well as the smell when two melons meet together in one cup, it is sweet but not to sweet, cold, refreshing and kids love it!!!
PS. You can make this adult version and add your favorite alcoholic drink!!!
Enjoy and Slurp your way this summer!!!!