I am back with my new and pretty easy lunch idea. I love Philadelphia Cooking Cream Cheese. Easy, creamy and fast sauce over pasta, risotto, even potatoes..so my lunch idea today do include cooking cream cheese and frozen peppers. It is great shortcut especially for busy parents. I am in no mean rushing in my life..for me everything is kind of lay back and taking time to smell the roses. I clean, I cook, I take care of my family, I am stay at home mom! I love home cooked meals made from scratch but if I can find any possible shortcut I am right there helping myself for more time to do something else. Good thing is that this is pretty tasty shortcut!
- ½ pk of frozen three peppers and onion
- 3 cups of rice
- 6 oz of turkey breast
- ¼ cup of grated onion
- 2 Tbs. Santa Fe Blend Cooking Cream
- Handful of Mozzarella
- 2 cups of Chicken broth/with 2 cups of water
- Fresh parsley
- Sea Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- In a sauce pan put water and chicken broth and bring to boil
- In a other sauce pan put bit of oil, grated onion and rice
- Cook the rice on the high heat in the oil until rice becomes glossy and glassy
- After about 10 minutes add boiling chicken broth and water in the rice sauce pan
- Let the rice cook on med. Heat until soft(add water if necessary)
- Season it with bit of sea salt
- In a meanwhile start cooking peppers and onion mixture
- In a large skillet, or frying pan add olive oil and turkey breast which you previously cut into strips.
- When the turkey is half way done add peppers and onion mixture
- Add a little bit of salt and add pepper
- Cooking turkey and peppers will take about 15 minutes or less(you can add water if needed)
- When the rice is done take it out and place right in the meat and pepper mixture.
- Stir well, and combine all together.
- Add Cooking Cream cheese, stir well
- Add Mozzarella cheese
- Before serving sprinkle bit of fresh parsley.
Combination of flavors is incredible. Santa Fe Blend give you bit of spiciness, just enough to open up your appetite and to reach for more!!