When I thinking of the Chicken meal I know I can count on Tyson products. Not that long ago they released so many new grilled products that are ready in a matters of minutes. It is healthy choice and taste is fantastic.
My family love how fast it is if I am making salad, or sauce. However today I decided to make pizza just in time for dinner. You know how much I love pizza, and I never used chicken before, which was really refreshing, fast and light for us to enjoy our healthy meal. Every bite was heavenly and I can tell you that if you get this product it will never disappoint you on the taste. It is real grilled chicken, full of good protein, 98% fat free and does feels like it came from your grill pit, but the difference is that there is no mess, or hard work preparing. You take it out of the well sealed bag and heat your Tyson Grilled Chicken, it is as simple as that!
So here is my recipe for homemade pizza full of grilled chicken!
2 cups of Whole Wheat flour
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 cups of Luke warm water
1 Tbs. Salt
1 Tbs. Dry Yeast
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 Tbs. Olive oil
1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 Handful of Tyson Grilled Chicken Strips
- 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Fresh Cherry Tomato, sliced in half
- 2 cloves of grated Garlic
- Dry Basil
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients and combine them very well.
- Pour Luke warm water, mix with a wooed spoon and than knead until you form a ball.
- Add olive oil and leave the dough to rest and raise for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes put the dough on your working area and knead for few minutes.
- Start stretching the dough.
- Oil your baking pizza pan and stretch the dough into thin pizza crust.
- Put grated garlic, bit of olive oil, than cheese
- Dice Grilled and defrosted Chicken and place it on the Pizza
- Add Tomatoes, that you previously sliced.
- Sprinkle pizza with basil
- You can add additional cheese on top-optional
- Bake pizza on 400F for 20 minutes or until the crust is darker on the side and bottom.
Easy and delicious pizza!
I also made fast, delicious and healthy sandwich for my lunch. It was full of flavor and could be your next delicious lunch for work or picnic with your family!
Whole Grain Sandwich with Tyson Grilled Chicken
For 1 serving
2 Slices of Whole Grain(16 grains) toast/bread
3 oz of Tyson Grilled Chicken
2 Slices of Brie Cheese
Green Salad and Cheery Tomatoes
Very easy, and it does not lack flavor wise!!!
All the images and recipes are ©2011 Sandra's Easy Cooking. All Rights Reserved.
You cannot copy, or republish (recipes or images) without permission of the author.