You will need:
- 2 cups of brown rice
- 3 cups of frozen three peppers and onion mix *Easier to cook and it's done in minutes
- 1 cups of frozen baby peas
- 1 tablespoon of ginger-fresh
- 3-4 cups of Veggie stock
- 3-4 baby carrots,
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 3 Tbs. of Teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbs Soy sauce, reduced sodium
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Water if needed
- First put the Veggie stock to boil.
- Put oil and rice in pan. Cook the rice on oil until it becomes glassy looking.
- Pour the boiled veggie stock on top and season it.
- Once the rice is almost cooked put veggies in. Stir well and add more water if you have to.
- Pour sauces-soy and Teriyaki.
- When the rice is cooked, and water evaporated take it off and enjoy!!!
- This was really easy dish, yet extremely delicious.
- Sometimes I do substitute with beef, pork or chicken, but lately I have no craving for meat.
- So I am using more veggies.
I hope that you like it!