Today I have special recipe that I love and enjoy very much.
It is nothing unseen or new it is just maybe Lunch or dinner idea, and besides pasta everything else is homemade..and my way of thinking is "if it is homemade it taste 10 times better"
Who is with me?
- 1 pk of fettuccine pasta
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- 1/2 onion
- 2 gloves of garlic
- *one for sauce,one for meat mixture
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of skim milk
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 7-8 Mushrooms
- 2 Tbs. plain bread crumbs
- 2 scallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs olive oil
For the sauce:
- In a sauce pan place cream of mushrooms and skim milk
- When it boils, mix in heavy cream and crushed garlic
- Put bit more black pepper.
- You don't need salt because cream of mushroom soup is already salty enough
- Let it get thick on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour over the fettuccine and cover the pan.
For the Meatballs:
- In a ground turkey grate onion (using cheese grater) minced garlic and put bread crumbs.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Put bit of oil and form a little balls.
- Preheat the oven on 400F.
- Line them on a parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes.
- When they are finished, put baked meatballs in the pot together with pasta and sauce.
For the mushroom:
- You can place mushrooms on the grill, but this time I cook them on the stove in a non-stick pan for few minutes on both sides, since I love scallions; I used chopped scallions for taste and for just splash of green color..
- And there you have it, easy and so delicious meal in about 30 minutes!
Enjoy this meal and your day!!!
All the images and recipes are ©2011 Sandra's Easy Cooking. All Rights Reserved.
You cannot copy, or republish without permission of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.