This lunch is very simple, yet beautiful in every possible way. Perfect for your weeknights when you really don't know what to make for dinner, and you are too tired. So prepare yourself for quick fix!
- 1 bag of ravioli, ( your choose what kind),
- 2 Lbs large shrimps, peeled
- 5 tablespoon softened, unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- Put water to boil and toss some salt in. When the water has reached boiling point take the ravioli and place in..when they pop on top, they are done.
- Turn off the burner and let them stay in the water, until your sauce get done.
- Peel the shrimps , and put them in the pan with some butter to get pink color on both sides.Then put all ingredients; Simmer shrimps for about 10 minutes in that sauce. It is done!
- Drain you ravioli and place it on the plate, either mix in with the sauce or individually, this is your choose of serving, but serve it hot!
This dish will probably take you all together about 15-20 minutes to prepare. Very easy, yet, so elegant and delicious.
The smell of garlic and herbs hugging my whole kitchen..care to join me for lunch?